Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

One more time. Where does it say she came to this realization? Before or after she was raped?

Hold on a minute. That "if I'm not mistaken" at the top of my last post was from a post earlier on the thread that I started writing but didn't post. It had nothing to do with the most recent post to you. She clearly states that she was aware of what was going on, guys getting girls drunk in order to take advantage of and rape them. Now you're just being intentionally obtuse.
Where does it clearly state when she was aware of this? It shouldnt be hard to quote if its in her affidavit.

Look at the timeline.

dnfvnlivyaarh_7b.jpg
Don’t bother.

The sleaziness of the Left on this will not be forgotten. Every Democratic politician that is using these baseless allegations to delay the seating of Trump nominee should be ashamed of themselves! Every liberal who is willing to smear a good man's reputation because you don't like his views should be ashamed of themselves! You disrupted the proceedings with "protestors" that you organized and staged! You demanded more paperwork from this candidate than has ever been provided by practically all of the other nominees COMBINED and then called for delays in the proceedings until that was provided! But here's the sleaziest thing...Democrats on that committee waited until the 11th hour of the confirmation hearings...delayed as long as they could...and then they sprang a series of accusations of sexual abuse against Brett Kavanaugh...putting them out one after another in about as transparent an attempt to stop the confirmation vote in it's tracks as you could possibly come up with...each accusation getting more absurd and less believable than the one before!

You know exactly what you've done...and if you're "successful" in delaying the confirmation until after the mid term elections...which let's be honest here, that is what ALL of this is about with Kavanaugh...there will no way to wash the stench off of your hands! What you have done is reprehensible!
If the repubs were smart enough to clear Kav with an FBI investigation the dems couldnt do anything.

Where does it say she attended parties after she realized this? BTW thanks for providing the statement that proves she said she saw Kav in line.

If she saw them lined up for their turn at a girl at "many" of the parties, she either knew there was rape going on or she thought the girls all wanted it. Does any woman really think multiple drunk minor females really want to have a train pulled in them?
You keep forgetting option 3. She didnt put it all together until after she had been raped.

Right, she saw boys pushing drugs and alcohol on girls then lining up to take a turn and never figured out sex was going on.
Not good enough; Ass needs the video.
No. I just need the quote in her statement that says "I realized people were being raped at this point in time....."

AND STILL DID’NT REPORT IT TO THE POLICE!

Fixed it for ya

Can you read ? "Many of these partIES". That's plural, understand ? This means she had to attend some of these parties AFTER she believed gang rapes were occuring.

"She says that she has a “firm recollection” of individuals including Kavanaugh and Judge “lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room”—
Where does it say she attended parties after she realized this? BTW thanks for providing the statement that proves she said she saw Kav in line.

If she saw them lined up for their turn at a girl at "many" of the parties, she either knew there was rape going on or she thought the girls all wanted it. Does any woman really think multiple drunk minor females really want to have a train pulled in them?
You keep forgetting option 3. She didnt put it all together until after she had been raped.

Right, she saw boys pushing drugs and alcohol on girls then lining up to take a turn and never figured out sex was going on.
Not everyone has sex after getting high or drunk. What kind of people do you hang out with?

Why do boys try to get girls drunk or high, to discuss current events?

The sleaziness of the Left on this will not be forgotten. Every Democratic politician that is using these baseless allegations to delay the seating of Trump nominee should be ashamed of themselves! Every liberal who is willing to smear a good man's reputation because you don't like his views should be ashamed of themselves! You disrupted the proceedings with "protestors" that you organized and staged! You demanded more paperwork from this candidate than has ever been provided by practically all of the other nominees COMBINED and then called for delays in the proceedings until that was provided! But here's the sleaziest thing...Democrats on that committee waited until the 11th hour of the confirmation hearings...delayed as long as they could...and then they sprang a series of accusations of sexual abuse against Brett Kavanaugh...putting them out one after another in about as transparent an attempt to stop the confirmation vote in it's tracks as you could possibly come up with...each accusation getting more absurd and less believable than the one before!

You know exactly what you've done...and if you're "successful" in delaying the confirmation until after the mid term elections...which let's be honest here, that is what ALL of this is about with Kavanaugh...there will no way to wash the stench off of your hands! What you have done is reprehensible!
If the repubs were smart enough to clear Kav with an FBI investigation the dems couldnt do anything.
How does one clear someone?
By spending millions in taxpayer money and interviewing 10,000 people?

I think the FBI should investigate a woman who admitted to aledgedly knowing AT LEAST 10 minor girls were gang raped, AND NEVER REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE.

which by the way, led to.........

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

EVEN MORE YOUNG GIRLS BEING GANG RAPED.

You see yet how creepy you appear to be?

One more time. Where does it say she came to this realization? Before or after she was raped?

Hold on a minute. That "if I'm not mistaken" at the top of my last post was from a post earlier on the thread that I started writing but didn't post. It had nothing to do with the most recent post to you. She clearly states that she was aware of what was going on, guys getting girls drunk in order to take advantage of and rape them. Now you're just being intentionally obtuse.
Where does it clearly state when she was aware of this? It shouldnt be hard to quote if its in her affidavit.

Look at the timeline.

dnfvnlivyaarh_7b.jpg

You didnt highlght the most pertinent part but I see what you are saying now. She was aware of the punch being spiked and why and avoided it.

Why wouldnt she be?
She admitted she knew it was Gang Bang Central.

when did she "admit" that? and if it's true, does that make it ok for the proposed lifetime justice to get a seat on the bench?

your question, while amusing is irrelevant. HIS behavior is relevant. Or are you trying to use the old misogynist "she asked for it"?
Are you keeping up with the Thread or did you just jump in with your typical Liberal bullshit?

I'm bored of rightwingnut BS........ and I am not really interested in what the little trumpkins are sayin. my question was still valid..... so I'll repeat it for the cognitively impaired":

your question, while amusing is irrelevant. HIS behavior is relevant. Or are you trying to use the old misogynist "she asked for it"?

Holy shit!!!
I always refrain from joining a thread when I havent read the damn thing.
Apparently you dont.

what of significance didn't I address. I asked a question. it has still not been answered.

but continue whining., please.

Thats one way. A better way would be be interviewing the people at the party/parties

Hmm, she doesn't remember the year she was gang raped?
Hmm, she says she saw girls gang raped at many of these parties and that she avoided drinking the punch that she knew was spiked with drugs, but she kept attending these rape parties?
Hmm, she witnessed all these gang rapes but never reported any of them to the authorities?
What's wrong with this picture???

And represented by Sploogy Daniels fake of an attorney?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the FBI should investigate a woman who admitted to aledgedly knowing AT LEAST 10 minor girls were gang raped, AND NEVER REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE.

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

Youre deflecting from the point. Kavs rep is the one that needs clearing.

Thats one way. A better way would be be interviewing the people at the party/parties
Like I said, spend millions by tracking everyone down.
Dozens of teenagers who were stoned or drunk.
You’ve got to be kidding.

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

says misogynist trunpkin ijits. do you realize how creepy people who defend sexual predators and potential sexual predators are?

when did she "admit" that? and if it's true, does that make it ok for the proposed lifetime justice to get a seat on the bench?

Are you keeping up with the Thread or did you just jump in with your typical Liberal bullshit?

I'm bored of rightwingnut BS........ and I am not really interested in what the little trumpkins are sayin. my question was still valid..... so I'll repeat it for the cognitively impaired":

Holy shit!!!
Apparently you dont.

what of significance didn't I address. I asked a question. it has still not been answered.

Start from the OP and use your brain.
You’re an embarrassment to the Tribe.
And stop responding to me once every 10 hours.

Nope. I'd spend millions to make sure a sexual predator wasnt on the SC. I'm surprised you are all good with a rapist being on the SC?

Nope. I'd spend millions to make sure a sexual predator wasnt on the SC. I'm surprised you are all good with a rapist being on the SC?
I guess you never attended a Poltical Club.
Almost all politicians and judges lead very dark lives.
And remember, judges are politicians.

Holy shit!!!
Apparently you dont.

It's obvious to me you haven't read the entire thread.

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

says misogynist trunpkin ijits. do you realize how creepy people who defend sexual predators and potential sexual predators are?

We have no proof of who the sledged gang rapists might be, but we do know someone who ADMITS to being aware of the high schoolers being gang raped, and never reported it to police.

Can you say Accessory to the crime?

I knew ya could

Forum List

Back