Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

Nope, the only witness you have is an admitted accessory to the alleged crime. MAKING HER THE ONLY CRIMINAL WE HAVE HERE.

And THAT’S funnier than hell!
How can she be an accessory to a crime you guys claim never happened? :laugh:

She’s the only one admitting she was there.

And that’s funnier than hell.
So how can she be an accessory then?
laugh.gif

Hey, she’s making a confession to a crime, nobody else has. And the victims?

Out in the twilight zone someplace?
No victim no crime. Therefore she cant be an accessory.

Or a victim.

You can’t make this shit up folks, you really can’t.

I can’t wait til he gets in. Pay backs are a bitch you liberal pieces of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sleaziness of the Left on this will not be forgotten. Every Democratic politician that is using these baseless allegations to delay the seating of Trump nominee should be ashamed of themselves! Every liberal who is willing to smear a good man's reputation because you don't like his views should be ashamed of themselves! You disrupted the proceedings with "protestors" that you organized and staged! You demanded more paperwork from this candidate than has ever been provided by practically all of the other nominees COMBINED and then called for delays in the proceedings until that was provided! But here's the sleaziest thing...Democrats on that committee waited until the 11th hour of the confirmation hearings...delayed as long as they could...and then they sprang a series of accusations of sexual abuse against Brett Kavanaugh...putting them out one after another in about as transparent an attempt to stop the confirmation vote in it's tracks as you could possibly come up with...each accusation getting more absurd and less believable than the one before!

You know exactly what you've done...and if you're "successful" in delaying the confirmation until after the mid term elections...which let's be honest here, that is what ALL of this is about with Kavanaugh...there will no way to wash the stench off of your hands! What you have done is reprehensible!
If the repubs were smart enough to clear Kav with an FBI investigation the dems couldnt do anything.

I think the FBI should investigate a woman who admitted to aledgedly knowing AT LEAST 10 minor girls were gang raped, AND NEVER REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE.

which by the way, led to.........

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

EVEN MORE YOUNG GIRLS BEING GANG RAPED.

You see yet how creepy you appear to be?

says misogynist trunpkin ijits. do you realize how creepy people who defend sexual predators and potential sexual predators are?

What about people who claim to know girls are being raped but do nothing to help them?
What about them? How do you know she did nothing to help them?

How can she be an accessory to a crime you guys claim never happened? :laugh:

laugh.gif

Or a victim.

You can be a victim without being an accessory.

LOOKS LIKE Ford's lawyer-Katz called for back up (Julie Swetnick) from an old harrasment case her firm won. Talk about having no faith in your own case you have to call a slip and fall artist in to throw off the scent.
Dems always make things worse when they try to cheat the system.
egg-on-your-face.jpg

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Or a victim.

Then she’s lying. Not helping your case much.

laugh.gif

Or a victim.

Not my case and I'm confident she is telling the truth. 6 people and counting.

Or a victim.

Not my case and I'm confident she is telling the truth. 6 people and counting.
Avenatti forgot to mention that Ford's lawyer Katz is connected to Julie Swetnick?
crowpie.jpg

egg-on-your-face.jpg

Great...

not the 'victim'..

not the 'victims' friend...

but the mother (?) of a friend, of the 'victims' friend.

and it's being taken seriously?

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-26_22-5-1.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-26_22-5-1.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 38
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY PLANS TO SEAT A SEXUAL PREDATOR to hand a 'win' to PRESIDENT PUSSYGRABBER!!

Too bad this wasn't a really bad piece of satire done by The ONION.

Senate questioned Kavanaugh this week about another allegation

BY EMILY BIRNBAUM, JORDAIN CARNEY - 09/26/18 07:21 PM EDT 977

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday questioned Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh about another assault allegation.

Republican Senate investigators asked Kavanaugh about an anonymous complaint alleging the Supreme Court nominee physically assaulted a woman in 1998, according to a transcript from that phone call.

The complaint was originally sent to Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.). Gardner's office did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment.

An investigator during the phone call read parts of the complaint to Kavanaugh, who denied the allegation.

"I will remain anonymous, but I feel obligated to inform you of this 1998 incident involving Brett Kavanaugh," the complaint says, according to the transcript.
The complaint's author, who is anonymous, wrote that the incident involved her daughter and several other people.

"[My daughter's] friend was dating him, and they left the bar under the influence of alcohol," the complaint reads. "They were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually."

"There were at least four witnesses, including my daughter," it continues. "Her friend, still traumatized, called my daughter yesterday, September 21, 2018, wondering what to do about it. They decided to remain anonymous."

The letter's author did not provide any names.

Kavanaugh during the phone call said he had read the letter and denied the account.

"Did the events described in the letter occur?" one investigator asked.

"No, and we're dealing with an anonymous letter about an anonymous person and an anonymous friend," Kavanaugh said. "It's ridiculous. Total twilight zone. And no, I've never done anything like that."...

Won’t affect anything. Kavanaugh could rape a child in the middle of 5th Avenue, and still have full backing from conservatives.

are the DemonRats going to throw the kitchen sink too? :04: are they that desperate? yes they are!:21:

Oh good, now folks can be destroyed over anything. Yay! /sarc.

I /really/ hate lefties "vision" for "new" America, it's 100% anti-justice and anti-due process.

#VoteRight - I'll be rallying all of my peeps in order to protect the right to innocent until proven guilty in November that's for damned sure.

from The Wall Street Journal
New Claims Add Fuel to Showdown Over Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh

Rebecca Ballhaus and
Aruna Viswanatha
Updated Sept. 26, 2018

Roughly a decade ago, Ms. Swetnick was involved in a dispute with her former employer, New York Life Insurance Co., over a sexual-harassment complaint she filed, according to people familiar with the matter. Representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer currently representing Dr. Ford. The company ultimately reached a financial settlement with Ms. Swetnick, the people said.

A spokesman for New York Life confirmed that Ms. Swetnick worked there as an agent for less than two years, from 2006 to 2008. She didn’t list her work there on a résumé posted online.
A spokeswoman for Ms. Katz declined to comment.

Julie Swetnick Was Served with Restraining Order by Former Boyfriend Julie Swetnick Was Served with Restraining Order by Former Boyfriend | National Review

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY PLANS TO SEAT A SEXUAL PREDATOR to hand a 'win' to PRESIDENT PUSSYGRABBER!!

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday questioned Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh about another assault allegation.

Republican Senate investigators asked Kavanaugh about an anonymous complaint alleging the Supreme Court nominee physically assaulted a woman in 1998, according to a transcript from that phone call.

The complaint was originally sent to Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.). Gardner's office did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment.

An investigator during the phone call read parts of the complaint to Kavanaugh, who denied the allegation.

"I will remain anonymous, but I feel obligated to inform you of this 1998 incident involving Brett Kavanaugh," the complaint says, according to the transcript.
The complaint's author, who is anonymous, wrote that the incident involved her daughter and several other people.

"[My daughter's] friend was dating him, and they left the bar under the influence of alcohol," the complaint reads. "They were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually."

"There were at least four witnesses, including my daughter," it continues. "Her friend, still traumatized, called my daughter yesterday, September 21, 2018, wondering what to do about it. They decided to remain anonymous."

Kavanaugh during the phone call said he had read the letter and denied the account.

"No, and we're dealing with an anonymous letter about an anonymous person and an anonymous friend," Kavanaugh said. "It's ridiculous. Total twilight zone. And no, I've never done anything like that."...

Won’t affect anything. Kavanaugh could rape a child in the middle of 5th Avenue, and still have full backing from conservatives.
And Trump would shoot it. Yep, them 'Publicans sure are mean.

Someone paid off a large debt owed by Julie Swetnick recently...Gotta wonder if someone helped her pay that debt.

And the liberal trail by social media continues.

So wonderful we now use technology to enforce a 14th century form of justice.

Guilty...
To the dungeons with yea. Public flogging of 40 lashes and the branding of a scarlet letter.

The mob must be placated.

And, as usual....none of them have come forward......

Do you get tired lying about these accussers as each and everyone has zero people who they name who say they are telling the truth? Ramirez even states that she did not see kavanaugh do what she says he did.....and you call her credible....as the New York Times, NBC news, the Washingtion Post, and the New Yorker all interviewed dozens.....dozens, of witnesses named by Ramirez...and not one of them backed up her story....and only the New Yorker still published the story....

Forum List

Back