Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

If the repubs were smart enough to clear Kav with an FBI investigation the dems couldnt do anything.
How does one clear someone?
By spending millions in taxpayer money and interviewing 10,000 people?
Thats one way. A better way would be be interviewing the people at the party/parties
Like I said, spend millions by tracking everyone down.
Dozens of teenagers who were stoned or drunk.
You’ve got to be kidding.
Nope. I'd spend millions to make sure a sexual predator wasnt on the SC. I'm surprised you are all good with a rapist being on the SC?
I guess you never attended a Poltical Club.
Almost all politicians and judges lead very dark lives.
And remember, judges are politicians.
Nope. I dont hang out with criminals. Why would I attend a political club?
Thats the problem with you. I dont see that as acceptable.

The sleaziness of the Left on this will not be forgotten. Every Democratic politician that is using these baseless allegations to delay the seating of Trump nominee should be ashamed of themselves! Every liberal who is willing to smear a good man's reputation because you don't like his views should be ashamed of themselves! You disrupted the proceedings with "protestors" that you organized and staged! You demanded more paperwork from this candidate than has ever been provided by practically all of the other nominees COMBINED and then called for delays in the proceedings until that was provided! But here's the sleaziest thing...Democrats on that committee waited until the 11th hour of the confirmation hearings...delayed as long as they could...and then they sprang a series of accusations of sexual abuse against Brett Kavanaugh...putting them out one after another in about as transparent an attempt to stop the confirmation vote in it's tracks as you could possibly come up with...each accusation getting more absurd and less believable than the one before!

You know exactly what you've done...and if you're "successful" in delaying the confirmation until after the mid term elections...which let's be honest here, that is what ALL of this is about with Kavanaugh...there will no way to wash the stench off of your hands! What you have done is reprehensible!
If the repubs were smart enough to clear Kav with an FBI investigation the dems couldnt do anything.

I think the FBI should investigate a woman who admitted to aledgedly knowing AT LEAST 10 minor girls were gang raped, AND NEVER REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE.

which by the way, led to.........

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

EVEN MORE YOUNG GIRLS BEING GANG RAPED.

You see yet how creepy you appear to be?

says misogynist trunpkin ijits. do you realize how creepy people who defend sexual predators and potential sexual predators are?

We have no proof of who the sledged gang rapists might be, but we do know someone who ADMITS to being aware of the high schoolers being gang raped, and never reported it to police.

Can you say Accessory to the crime?

I knew ya could
So youre more concerned with the person thats an accessory to the crime instead of the rapist that actually did the crime?

The sleaziness of the Left on this will not be forgotten. Every Democratic politician that is using these baseless allegations to delay the seating of Trump nominee should be ashamed of themselves! Every liberal who is willing to smear a good man's reputation because you don't like his views should be ashamed of themselves! You disrupted the proceedings with "protestors" that you organized and staged! You demanded more paperwork from this candidate than has ever been provided by practically all of the other nominees COMBINED and then called for delays in the proceedings until that was provided! But here's the sleaziest thing...Democrats on that committee waited until the 11th hour of the confirmation hearings...delayed as long as they could...and then they sprang a series of accusations of sexual abuse against Brett Kavanaugh...putting them out one after another in about as transparent an attempt to stop the confirmation vote in it's tracks as you could possibly come up with...each accusation getting more absurd and less believable than the one before!

You know exactly what you've done...and if you're "successful" in delaying the confirmation until after the mid term elections...which let's be honest here, that is what ALL of this is about with Kavanaugh...there will no way to wash the stench off of your hands! What you have done is reprehensible!

I think the FBI should investigate a woman who admitted to aledgedly knowing AT LEAST 10 minor girls were gang raped, AND NEVER REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE.

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

Youre deflecting from the point. Kavs rep is the one that needs clearing.

Nope, the only witness you have is an admitted accessory to the alleged crime. MAKING HER THE ONLY CRIMINAL WE HAVE HERE.

And THAT’S funnier than hell!

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

Nope, the only witness you have is an admitted accessory to the alleged crime. MAKING HER THE ONLY CRIMINAL WE HAVE HERE.

How can she be an accessory to a crime you guys claim never happened? :laugh:

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

says misogynist trunpkin ijits. do you realize how creepy people who defend sexual predators and potential sexual predators are?

We have no proof of who the sledged gang rapists might be, but we do know someone who ADMITS to being aware of the high schoolers being gang raped, and never reported it to police.

I knew ya could
So youre more concerned with the person thats an accessory to the crime instead of the rapist that actually did the crime?

Give me the name of a witness that isn’t an admitted felon.

Thanks in advance.

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

I knew ya could

Thanks in advance.
Chrissy Ford. Youre welcome.

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

She’s the only one admitting she was there.

And that’s funnier than hell.

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

I knew ya could

Thanks in advance.

So now you don’t believe Ford?

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

So how can she be an accessory then?
laugh.gif

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY PLANS TO SEAT A SEXUAL PREDATOR to hand a 'win' to PRESIDENT PUSSYGRABBER!!

Too bad this wasn't a really bad piece of satire done by The ONION.

Senate questioned Kavanaugh this week about another allegation

BY EMILY BIRNBAUM, JORDAIN CARNEY - 09/26/18 07:21 PM EDT 977

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday questioned Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh about another assault allegation.

Republican Senate investigators asked Kavanaugh about an anonymous complaint alleging the Supreme Court nominee physically assaulted a woman in 1998, according to a transcript from that phone call.

The complaint was originally sent to Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.). Gardner's office did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment.

An investigator during the phone call read parts of the complaint to Kavanaugh, who denied the allegation.

"I will remain anonymous, but I feel obligated to inform you of this 1998 incident involving Brett Kavanaugh," the complaint says, according to the transcript.
The complaint's author, who is anonymous, wrote that the incident involved her daughter and several other people.

"[My daughter's] friend was dating him, and they left the bar under the influence of alcohol," the complaint reads. "They were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually."

"There were at least four witnesses, including my daughter," it continues. "Her friend, still traumatized, called my daughter yesterday, September 21, 2018, wondering what to do about it. They decided to remain anonymous."

The letter's author did not provide any names.

Kavanaugh during the phone call said he had read the letter and denied the account.

"Did the events described in the letter occur?" one investigator asked.

"No, and we're dealing with an anonymous letter about an anonymous person and an anonymous friend," Kavanaugh said. "It's ridiculous. Total twilight zone. And no, I've never done anything like that."...

Senate questioned Kavanaugh this week about another allegation

I knew ya could

Thanks in advance.

No. I've always believed Ford.

One more time. Where does it say she came to this realization? Before or after she was raped?

Hold on a minute. That "if I'm not mistaken" at the top of my last post was from a post earlier on the thread that I started writing but didn't post. It had nothing to do with the most recent post to you. She clearly states that she was aware of what was going on, guys getting girls drunk in order to take advantage of and rape them. Now you're just being intentionally obtuse.
Where does it clearly state when she was aware of this? It shouldnt be hard to quote if its in her affidavit.

Look at the timeline.

dnfvnlivyaarh_7b.jpg

You didnt highlght the most pertinent part but I see what you are saying now. She was aware of the punch being spiked and why and avoided it.

What did she do to stop the alleged rapes after she was allegedly raped?

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

laugh.gif

Hey, she’s making a confession to a crime, nobody else has. And the victims?

Out in the twilight zone someplace?

One more time. Where does it say she came to this realization? Before or after she was raped?

Hold on a minute. That "if I'm not mistaken" at the top of my last post was from a post earlier on the thread that I started writing but didn't post. It had nothing to do with the most recent post to you. She clearly states that she was aware of what was going on, guys getting girls drunk in order to take advantage of and rape them. Now you're just being intentionally obtuse.
Where does it clearly state when she was aware of this? It shouldnt be hard to quote if its in her affidavit.

Look at the timeline.

dnfvnlivyaarh_7b.jpg

You didnt highlght the most pertinent part but I see what you are saying now. She was aware of the punch being spiked and why and avoided it.

You cant stop something that occurred in the past.

Look at the timeline.

dnfvnlivyaarh_7b.jpg

Nothing, she even attended more parties.

laugh.gif

Hey, she’s making a confession to a crime, nobody else has. And the victims?

Out in the twilight zone someplace?
No victim no crime. Therefore she cant be an accessory.

Wait for it.......

Wait for it.......

What about people who claim to know girls are being raped but do nothing to help them?

I knew ya could

Thanks in advance.

No. I've always believed Ford.

Nope, even Ford said it wasn’t a gang rape. But you said she was a witness to them.

A bit confused aintcha?

Forum List

Back