Julius Caeser attacks school board

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A man who self identifies as Julius Caeser protested the push for gender reassignment within schools at a recent school board meeting.

All I can say is, beware of the Ides of March my friend.

A man who self identifies as Julius Caeser protested the push for gender reassignment within schools at a recent school board meeting.

Ok, female Julius has a point. But they will ridicule him as the true mad man. Own goal.

He should have worn blackface and sang "Mammy" while he was at it.

Why not go full clown show.

Nice racist turrets there.
Very telling...
Oh yeah, that, and how you ALWAYS show up in these threads DEFENDING child mutilation.
You're one SICK puppy.
:cuckoo:
Funny how you clowns had no problems with parent's cutting the skin off penises for religious reasons but doctors treating teenagers for medical reasons is mutilation to you Bingos. 😂

Does any lib on this thread know what they are talking about?

I wonder

The man was mocking woke libs who accept the claims of transgenders who self identify as something they are not

“Does anybody here believe that? That I am Julius Caesar? Anybody believe that? No, of course not. It’s ridiculous," Guglielmo continued.

Last edited:
Funny how you clowns had no problems with parent's cutting the skin off penises for religious reasons but doctors treating teenagers for medical reasons is mutilation to you Bingos. 😂
Yeah this changes one's gender for sure. You idiot retard.

Nice racist turrets there.
Very telling...
Oh yeah, that, and how you ALWAYS show up in these threads DEFENDING child mutilation.
You're one SICK puppy.

Because I don't want religious idiots making medical decisions.
If you want to argue against transgender therapy on the Medical/Scientific merits, have at it.
If you want to argue for them because they make Baby Jesus Cry, I'm going to mock you.

If you want to argue against transgender therapy on the Medical/Scientific merits, have at it.
If you want to argue for them because they make Baby Jesus Cry, I'm going to mock you.
Omg, man, this girl still plays with dolls.

pink6acsd.jpg

I would have preferred that he showed-up with a 480 man Cohort behind him....All larping alike. ;)

OIP.DIbMHeiePeltE4TXPMdQaQHaD6

Does any lib on this thread know what they are talking about?

I wonder

The man was mocking woke libs who accept the claims of transgenders who self identify as something they are not

“Does anybody here believe that? That I am Julius Caesar? Anybody believe that? No, of course not. It’s ridiculous," Guglielmo continued.

No, we get it. He's a transphobic bigot who can't mind his own business.

What about YOUR "religion"?
Feeling mighty righteous there, Skippy.
Leave those kids alone! :eusa_hand:

I say these fuktarded, diseased pieces of shit that are promoting wokeness, and body mutilation need to have their lives revoked in the most painful way possible.

How about mutilating THEM until they die?
I'm certain this shit would stop dead cold if parents started dishing out some of their own mutilation programs.
I believe stuff like that will happen if we get poor enough. It will be televised as life will be cheaper and a population that saw it coming must be appeased by the dictatorship in power. Prog women are the death of the west. They are empowered self-important buffoons who believe in the TV shows and movies of promoting their greatness. There is balance. And we passed it from what was not right for groups a century ago to a dystopian science fiction nightmare today controlled by those groups.

Hail Caesar! Feed the school Board to the Lions!

It takes a special kind of stupid to compare a minor cosmetic procedure like circumcision on an infant to the major surgery of permanent gender mutilation on a confused child.

Medical reasons my ass- they do it for the $$$$

Forum List

Back