Julius Caeser attacks school board

You know damn well that that is not what they are teaching, and that is not the intent or purpose of all this sick shit that the pedophiles are dumping into the heads of children.

Nope, I don't "know" that Bob. Because I don't think you can "influence" a person to be gay or transgender any more than you can influence them to be straight or cisgendered. People are programmed with the sexuality they have. Period, full stop. I had an Aunt who was gay. She was gay despite a strict Catholic upbringing. She lived her life completely on the downlow, even got married to a man for a short time to placate my very Catholic Grandparents.

But do not be fooled into thinking that you are actually fooling anyone, by openly supporting pedophiles and groomers, and trying top say that there is any benevolent motive behind what they are doing.

Bob, I don't think you'd be happy unless you had someone to hate. You are the classic definition of a puritan... someone who lives in mortal fear that someone might be enjoying themselves.

Um, teaching the kid to not be a bigot... that's actually going to be more useful to him than the year the Battle of Waterloo happened.
Thats grooming bullshit

Transgenders are mentally disturbed people and should be treated as the sicko’s that they are

Libs should not be searching for adolescents who are susceptible to the gay agenda and pushing them into total darkness

Thats grooming bullshit

Transgenders are mentally disturbed people and should be treated as the sicko’s that they are

Libs should not be searching for adolescents who are susceptible to the gay agenda and pushing them into total darkness

That was very well said, for it is total darkness into which they are plunging these vulnerable children.

Thank you.

I'm guessing he took Latin in school ------------

I don't think that is taught anywhere anymore. :mad:

It is taught in second-hand fashion, but they won't ever let you know that any time you are learning English or a Romance language, you are learning Latin and Greek whether you want to or not.

Because I don't want religious idiots making medical decisions.
If you want to argue against transgender therapy on the Medical/Scientific merits, have at it.
If you want to argue for them because they make Baby Jesus Cry, I'm going to mock you.
Well before 18 the child shouldn't be able to make decisions that will effect them for the rest of their lives. That good enough reason for not doing it?

He likes playing dress-up apparently.
So do most liberals, what's your point.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Or dress down. Lol

Nope, I don't "know" that Bob. Because I don't think you can "influence" a person to be gay or transgender any more than you can influence them to be straight or cisgendered. People are programmed with the sexuality they have. Period, full stop. I had an Aunt who was gay. She was gay despite a strict Catholic upbringing. She lived her life completely on the downlow, even got married to a man for a short time to placate my very Catholic Grandparents.

Bob, I don't think you'd be happy unless you had someone to hate. You are the classic definition of a puritan... someone who lives in mortal fear that someone might be enjoying themselves.
You can influence 8 year olds to do anything. That's why you sickos want to start then.

Well before 18 the child shouldn't be able to make decisions that will effect them for the rest of their lives. That good enough reason for not doing it?

Well, they don't, obviously. Parents would have to buy into any therapy recommended.

You can influence 8 year olds to do anything. That's why you sickos want to start then.
Right. You've obviously never met 8 year olds. I have an 8 year old nephew, and talking to him is like talking to a Lawyer.

Nana: "What do you want for dinner for your birthday, and you can't say Candy"
Kid "Pizza".
Nana "Okay, what's your second choice!"
Kid "Candy. You didn't say Candy couldn't be my second choice".

This is lib normal stuff. This is who they are now.

Uh, it was a conservative who decided to go to a school board meeting in a Toga.
Probably because he didn't have a rational argument for his transphobia.

Well, they don't, obviously. Parents would have to buy into any therapy recommended.

Right. You've obviously never met 8 year olds. I have an 8 year old nephew, and talking to him is like talking to a Lawyer.

Nana: "What do you want for dinner for your birthday, and you can't say Candy"
Kid "Pizza".
Nana "Okay, what's your second choice!"
Kid "Candy. You didn't say Candy couldn't be my second choice".

Uh, it was a conservative who decided to go to a school board meeting in a Toga.
Probably because he didn't have a rational argument for his transphobia.
Parents consent? Is that why you loons are starting up sanctuary states so a minor can get the surgery they want without a parents consent. This right here is going to end your party. Just from the lawsuit itself. I would say I love it, but ruining children's lives forever is sick.

He should have worn blackface and sang "Mammy" while he was at it.

Why not go full clown show.

Excellent point Joe. Why is it appropriate for men to dress up like women and stereotype them, but not ok for one race to wear black face and stereotype the other?

Wow, Joe gets it!

Forum List

Back