Julius Caeser attacks school board

Funny, I'm sure that the Klansman said the same thing about Lincoln when he freed the slaves.
Or the courts when they allowed mixed race marriages.
Except that I’m not a Klansman and you’re not Abraham Lincoln

They need to wait till they are 18 before they can start altering their bodies.

by the time they are 18, transitioning becomes a lot harder because their bodies went in a different direction than their minds.

For every Chloe Brockman who never should have gotten treatment because she was too unstable, there's a hundred others who struggle with their gender identity and can't get treatment.

by the time they are 18, transitioning becomes a lot harder because their bodies went in a different direction than their minds.

For every Chloe Brockman who never should have gotten treatment because she was too unstable, there's a hundred others who struggle with their gender identity and can't get treatment.
Like I said, you loons better hope I'm not on the jury when these kids sue you when they become an adult and realized they screwed up. Because I will give them whatever they want. No questions asked.

Tolerance and common decency?

You know, to hear you carry on, you'd think there was a whole hoarde of trans people coming to get you.

I don't care about trannies, but when you loons are ruining children's lives to get your jollies off. That isn't right.
FB_IMG_1678647343202.jpg

I don't care about trannies, but when you loons are ruining children's lives to get your jollies off. That isn't right.

You really think there's a child whose life is ruined because a drag queen told him a story?

Heck, I went through 12 years of Catholic School Hell, and had a 100 experiences that were far worse than that.

Other than an unabiding hatred of organized religion, I'm fine.

You really think there's a child whose life is ruined because a drag queen told him a story?

Heck, I went through 12 years of Catholic School Hell, and had a 100 experiences that were far worse than that.

Other than an unabiding hatred of organized religion, I'm fine.
Those drag queens are getting their jollies off. Sick.

Funny how you clowns had no problems with parent's cutting the skin off penises for religious reasons but doctors treating teenagers for medical reasons is mutilation to you Bingos. 😂

Or unnecessary cosmetic surgery. So many people are having cosmetic surgery and procedures that makes them look horrific. They’re so full of Botox. The only thing that moves their mouth. It’s creepy.

Those drag queens are getting their jollies off. Sick.

The only sick one here is you. You’re the one fantasizing child sex scenarios with drag queens.

The drag queens are just trying to entertain the children and show them that gay people aren’t scary.

Supposedly straight males are the ones that are projecting all these sex scenarios onto this tableau.

No drag queen in the USA has been arrested for molesting a child. Priests, Boy Scout, leaders, and sports coaches, have all been arrested and convicted in large numbers, of sexually abusing children.

Why don’t you ban parents from taking children to the Catholic church, to Boy Scouts, or enrolling them in children’s athletic programs. That’s where the real pedophiles and child sex abusers can be found

InThe only sick one here is you. You’re the one fantasizing child sex scenarios with drag queens.

The drag queens are just trying to entertain the children and show them that gay people aren’t scary.

Supposedly straight males are the ones that are projecting all these sex scenarios onto this tableau.

No drag queen in the USA has been arrested for molesting a child. Priests, Boy Scout, leaders, and sports coaches, have all been arrested and convicted in large numbers, of sexually abusing children.

Why don’t you ban parents from taking children to the Catholic church, to Boy Scouts, or enrolling them in children’s athletic programs. That’s where the real pedophiles and child sex abusers can be found
FB_IMG_1678647343202.jpg

The only sick one here is you. You’re the one fantasizing child sex scenarios with drag queens.

Oh and quit lying, yes there has been drag queen assaulting children in the United States. Google it.

Forum List

Back