July 1 Results: Trump Tied in WI and LEADS in every other swing state

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Read it and weep, Demmies. Not only is Trump leading in every swing state, and tied in WI, he is also leading or tied in blue states like NJ and VA.

And if Biden drops out, the polls show Harris is even worse in the polls. And if they toss her out for Grusome, libs will be screaming about racism.

Read it and weep, Demmies. Not only is Trump leading in every swing state, and tied in WI, he is also leading or tied in blue states like NJ and VA.

And if Biden drops out, the polls show Harris is even worse in the polls. And if they toss her out for Grusome, libs will be screaming about racism.

I know the date says July 1st but the real polling to include the debate are not out yet. Wait until later in the week or next week when those polls show an even larger lead. However, news cycles do change and with the Supreme Court's decision on Presidential immunity gives the Democrats and their media some time to lie to the American people about the implications of the ruling. Most people are too stupid to understand nor will they read the court's ruling and understand.

I know the date says July 1st but the real polling to include the debate are not out yet. Wait until later in the week or next week when those polls show an even larger lead. However, news cycles do change and with the Supreme Court's decision on Presidential immunity gives the Democrats and their media some time to lie to the American people about the implications of the ruling. Most people are too stupid to understand nor will they read the court's ruling and understand.
Democrats reek of desperation.

AOC is filing impeachment articles against the Supremes.

Biden is unelectable, and no one wants to replace him and run into the Trump buzz saw.

This is too good to be true, so don't wake me up.

Biden is unelectable, and no one wants to replace him and run into the Trump buzz saw.

It’s a nice feeling, isn’t it? I hope it lasts.

I just read in another thread that Trump is now making New Mexico a race. The previously known swing states are now mostly red and the new swing states used to be true blue. Democrats have no choice but to throw Biden overboard and go with Kamala Harris because if they bypass her for a white person that will be even worse for the dems.

AOC hasn't got a clue. Which justices is she going to impeach. That motion is DOA. She and the democrats are just wasting more taxpayer money.

Weep?

Weep? You people-of-the-cult really need a wake-up call.

Your threads are so -- 2020, if you know what I mean.

Weep? Weep? You people-of-the-cult really need a wake-up call.
Your threads are so -- 2020, if you know what I mean.
Did you see the debate?
Biden should be disqualified from being able to discharge the duties of the office of President.
Here's hoping the 70m people who watched can't unsee the debate.

Did you see the debate?
Biden should be disqualified from being able to discharge the duties of the office of President.
Here's hoping the 70m people who watched can't unsee the debate.
So few people watched that debate. Anything that happened will probably be remedied or whatever.

Attach your hopes and dreams to it. Go ahead. It just show the desperation you people-of-the-cult feel going forward.

Did you see the debate?
UPDATED, 1:48 PM: Final figures showed that the CNN presidential debate drew an estimated 51.3 million viewers across 16 networks, according to Nielsen.

That is a drop of almost 30% from the 73.1 million who watched the first presidential debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump in 2020.

yaaawn...

UPDATED, 1:48 PM: Final figures showed that the CNN presidential debate drew an estimated 51.3 million viewers across 16 networks, according to Nielsen.
That is a drop of almost 30% from the 73.1 million who watched the first presidential debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump in 2020.
yaaawn...
51 million viewers out of 155 million that voted in 2020. That is about 1/3.
The other 2/3 are most likely low information party-line voters, or let their kids have the TV.
We'll see how the new polls shake out over the next few weeks.

LOL, nice try. At least you are not denying that it happened. You have just admitted that you don't care that the country is being held hostage by an incompetent dementia patient and his anti-American handlers. Thanks for that.

Few debate performances swing an election. Grasp onto this one. The stench of desperation coming out of Magadonia is what it is and always has been.

51 million viewers out of 155 million that voted in 2020. That is about 1/3.
The other 2/3 are most likely low information party-line voters, or let their kids have the TV.
We'll see how the new polls shake out over the next few weeks.
Horse race polls? It's only the beginning of July.

You might want to spend your time doing more creative and rewarding things than placing bets on horse race polls this far out.

Horse race polls? It's only the beginning of July.

You might want to spend your time doing more creative and rewarding things than placing bets on horse race polls this far out.
True. The most accurate poll is the IBD (Investor's Business Daily) poll and that one isn't out yet.

I'm still thinking that Biden's senility is not going to get better, and voters will need to decide who the next president should be.

Forum List

Back