July 12th, Next J6 Scheduled Hearing Date.

"Liar. Traitor. POS."

First, Mike, I don't want this to appear to be being too personal by asking your avatar a direct question, but........

But, are you able to get some of your student-loan debt forgiven despite your failure to finish your Trump University curriculum?
Clearly, you had worked so hard. Invested so much time and effort. Spent so much money. And you were nearly finished when.....
Well, when the authorities stepped in and stopped it as a scam.

Still, it wasn't your fault it was a scam.
You worked hard to get that degree.

So, is the current administration gonna forgive $10,000 of your loan?
Sadly, if Don Trump would have won on November 3rd, 2020......we have no doubt he would have had the U.S. government pay off your loan (to his student-finance arm).

Still, Mike, good luck. ;)

trump was not acquitted
This is a bald faced lie, winnie, try again.
I again challenge you to quote my lie.
OK, here it is, LIAR. trump was not acquitted. Like it or not Winnie, he was ACQUITTED---TWICE! He was also exonerated by the Mueller investigation. And contrary to what all you snowflakes would like, there was NO INSURRECTION. Not one person has been charged or convicted of INSURRECTION. So yeah, you're a fucking liar.

First, Mike, I don't want this to appear to be being too personal by asking your avatar a direct question, but........

But, are you able to get some of your student-loan debt forgiven despite your failure to finish your Trump University curriculum?
Clearly, you had worked so hard. Invested so much time and effort. Spent so much money. And you were nearly finished when.....
Well, when the authorities stepped in and stopped it as a scam.

Still, it wasn't your fault it was a scam.
You worked hard to get that degree.

So, is the current administration gonna forgive $10,000 of your loan?
Sadly, if Don Trump would have won on November 3rd, 2020......we have no doubt he would have had the U.S. government pay off your loan (to his student-finance arm).

Still, Mike, good luck. ;)
Avatars can't talk, traitor. I don't have any loans. Make up some more bullshit, liar.

Well, good poster MikeTx......my poor avatar was alluding to the 'now' of November 3rd, 2020.

And undeniably, America did do the "Got him now"-thingy back on that date.

I was mildly sure that you would have followed that development and remembered it today. No?
Nerve struck! LMAO

Partisan political bullshit. Acquitted forever TWICE. And NO they were not justified moron.

Finally you printed the true democrat mantra. Run along you commie fascist fuck.
Being acquitted by a few dozen is in no way the same as being impeached by hundreds. You will be invisible when history remembers this.

OK, here it is, LIAR. trump was not acquitted. Like it or not Winnie, he was ACQUITTED---TWICE! He was also exonerated by the Mueller investigation. And contrary to what all you snowflakes would like, there was NO INSURRECTION. Not one person has been charged or convicted of INSURRECTION. So yeah, you're a fucking liar.
Building LIES upon LIES.

To be acquitted, there MUST be a trial.

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 7.53.56 PM.png

Was there a TRIAL in the Senate.
Hell No.

POS trump was simply NOT acquitted.
Hell, the evidence, was ignored by the COWARDS in the Senate.
There was no JUDGMENT.
The Senate just refused to look at any evidence.

But go on girl, and pretend POS trump was acquitted.

Being acquitted by a few dozen
So I suppose you don't figure that two jurors of twelve are not enough to acquit either, eh, Einstein? If you have evidence of a crime, conviction is a slam dunk. Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler and Nancy Piglosi had NO evidence. If they had, they would have presented it. It was purely a partisan KANGAROO court.

So I suppose you don't figure that two jurors of twelve are not enough to acquit either, eh, Einstein? If you have evidence of a crime, conviction is a slam dunk. Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler and Nancy Piglosi had NO evidence. If they had, they would have presented it. It was purely a partisan KANGAROO court.
There are no “jurors” in the Senate, dope.

there MUST be a trial.
You are truly an ignorant fuck. The senate proceeding WAS a trial. You're not worth my time, you are a stupid fuck and it shows more every time you try to cover it up.
Was there a TRIAL in the Senate.
YES, that is exactly what the senate proceeding was. Moron.
The Senate just refused to look at any evidence.
There was none presented. Next time something of that magnitude is conducted, maybe you should pay attention.

Forum List

Back