July 12th, Next J6 Scheduled Hearing Date.

Well, no, they haven't been cancelled, much to the chagrin of many Rightfield partisans, I suspect.

As we know the first hearing drew about 20 million viewers.
Subsequent hearings have been steady at between 10 to 11 million viewers.
The Cassidy Hutchinson hearing drew, if memory serves, near 14 million.
SpongeBob Squarepants gets more viewers.

It’s History

Let’s see what Proud Boy Rhodes says today.

Committee …. “Mr Rhodes, what was your understanding of President trump and his Stand Back and Stand By comment.”
The people watching are obviously clueless idiots. This info has been out for a year.

Reuters has reported this:

"WASHINGTON, July 7 (Reuters) - The congressional committee investigating the deadly Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol will hold a hearing on the evening of July 14, a person familiar with the matter said on Thursday.

The hearing will be the second one to take place next week and is aimed at reaching a broad television audience during prime viewing hours."
Well of course it is aimed at reaching a broad audience. The whole point of the J6 committee fraud is to spread their one-sided fable.

Why will the right questions never be asked?
The left doesn't want to hear the truth?
No. They sure don’t. And the J6 committee is scared shitless that their show isn’t getting any traction at all. They refuse to ask relevant questions of actual witnesses with relevant information to their alleged purpose.

No. They sure don’t. And the J6 committee is scared shitless that their show isn’t getting any traction at all. They refuse to ask relevant questions of actual witnesses with relevant information to their alleged purpose.
Bold prediction: they will make no criminal referrals, exactly because they're terrified that any facts which contravene the fable they've been spinning should get into the public record.

Nobody’s watching, right?
How could you possibly make this claim?

Bold prediction: they will make no criminal referrals, exactly because they're terrified that any facts which contravene the fable they've been spinning should get into the public record.
I can only imagine what Pelosi would have to divulge under oath. :laughing0301:
I would pay good money to be a fly on the wall in that court.

When you can't outdraw reruns on TBS, it's safe to say that "nobody" -outside the 24 hour media bubble that moonbats like you live in- is watching.....And nobody qualifies as "nobody" more so than you.
Quote your source
Show me your viewer stats

Forum List

Back