July 12th, Next J6 Scheduled Hearing Date.

They do not need to. They are convincing dummies and no one else.
They are preaching to the choir. So what's the purpose of this so called "hearing"? There is nothing new in any of this. We're supposed to be wowed by the fact that there was conflict in the Trump camp over how to deal with the election? Really? That's news? Give me a break.

How many weapons were used in that attack on the Capital? Guns? Knives? Show me an example of ANY of those being used by the mob that you claim went there armed to overthrow the government!
You are aware that they didn’t capture any congress members therefore they didn’t actually use any of their weapons.

To get into the Capitol, they attacked Capitol Police using Sprays, Clubs, Fire Extinguishers, Baseball Bats, Sharpened Flag Poles, you need more?

Claiming that "Be there...it'll be wild!" is a call for armed insurrection is ludicrous. If that is the best that this bunch of idiots has come up with for a nexus between the President and the protesters then this is laughable.

You are aware that they didn’t capture any congress members therefore they didn’t actually use any of their weapons.

To get into the Capitol, they attacked Capitol Police using Sprays, Clubs, Fire Extinguishers, Baseball Bats, Sharpened Flag Poles, you need more?
Show me a baseball bat, a club or a "sharpened" flag pole being used as a weapon!

Pedo Peter's ultra groomers here are doing nothing but hyping up old news everyone already knows, hoping to generate buzz.

Was he on President Trump’s staff?
Irrelevant
He is part of the KKKult.
No official administration position

How many examples (testimony) of trumps supporters do you need to confirm that they said “trump invited us” “trump asked us to come”.

How many posts of these insurrectionists do you need saying
“Let’s kill every last democrat. Women, men and children”
“They must die””

This is sick shit, and trump is totally at fault.

The fact of the matter is that the only "deadly weapon" used in that Capitol building that day was a handgun used by a plainclothes Capitol police officer to shoot an unarmed female protester!

The fact of the matter is that the only "deadly weapon" used in that Capitol building that day was a handgun used by a plainclothes Capitol police officer to shoot an unarmed female protester!
And rightfully so.
Traitor

Irrelevant
He is part of the KKKult.
No official administration position

How many examples (testimony) of trumps supporters do you need to confirm that they said “trump invited us” “trump asked us to come”.

How many posts of these insurrectionists do you need saying
“Let’s kill every last democrat. Women, men and children”
“They must die””

This is sick shit, and trump is totally at fault.
“Irrelevant“? He’s a private citizen then, and President Trump isn’t responsible in any way for his actions.

Now, do you have proof that President Trump ordered the masses to attack the Capitol, or not?

“Irrelevant“? He’s a private citizen then, and President Trump isn’t responsible in any way for his actions.

Now, do you have proof that President Trump ordered the masses to attack the Capitol, or not?
Ayers is next up

Will he say trump invited him?
Trump called me to action?
We were told to be there by trump
Trump told us to fight

Will you believe then, that trumps words instigated their actions?

Shooting an unarmed protester...a woman with no criminal record...a woman who served her country in the armed forces...a woman who had harmed no one that day...that's something you relish?
I won’t defend Babbitt

If I, a person who has never harmed anyone, broke through your bedroom window while being unarmed, I might expect you to shoot me.
I would have made a GRAVE mistake

Unarmed or Not.

Forum List

Back