July 12th, Next J6 Scheduled Hearing Date.

That happened not because of a call from President Trump for an armed insurrection but because security at the Capitol was so poorly organized. THAT should have never happened! THAT isn't on Trump however...that's on those in charge of security for that event!
There's also a growing body of evidence that there were agents provocateur spread about the throng, who were there to spur on the riot.

That's what the Capitol is called, Tommy. It belongs to the American people. A protest against what they viewed as a deeply flawed election isn't an attack on America. It's what happens in a free country. Those protesters had every right to protest. They did not have a right to breach the Capitol. That happened not because of a call from President Trump for an armed insurrection but because security at the Capitol was so poorly organized. THAT should have never happened! THAT isn't on Trump however...that's on those in charge of security for that event!
Exactly.

There's also a growing body of evidence that there were agents provocateur spread about the throng, who were there to spur on the riot.
It’s how the event happened. People were let into the dome and when it was almost packed then the Pelosi plants were let in and set off the violence

Aren't you cute! You claim that weapons were used in the Capitol and then when you're challenged on that you provide zero proof of it ever happening. My concession? You'll actually have to make a point that's not pure horseshit before that's going to happen, Winco. Right now you're just blustering.
You still having trouble understanding the difference between “inside” and “outside” the Capitol
Wink wink is proving she is an idiot.
You’re so clever
NOT!

The members aren’t testifying, dope. :cuckoo:
I didn’t say they were, you complete retard.
:cuckoo:

Rational people know lies when they hear them....That's why reruns of Last Man Standing outdraw your shit show of hearsay and poorly contrived narrative.

The incompetent boobs infest your team, Gomer Pyle.
:eusa_doh:
Thanks for the timely example of exactly what type of boob I was referring to. It’s always appreciated.

Ayers is next up

Will he say trump invited him?
Trump called me to action?
We were told to be there by trump
Trump told us to fight

Will you believe then, that trumps words instigated their actions?
Good for you. :itsok:

Forum List

Back