July 4th: Trump hijacking Independence Day

Trump has no fear. do no harm, but take no shit!
Trump has no morals, no US President has done more harm to the respect of the US throughout the world and Trump is an extremely large piece of shit

Lol. Which international Trump critic's opinion should I be concerned with? May? Merkel? Macron? Trudeau? Kahn? I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the results these leaders have turned out don't exactly command respect in their own right. If these chuckle heads and their ilk have lost respect for our country because Trump speaks like Queens' working class or because they don't agree with his policy decisions, fine. They underestimate the US at their own peril, not ours'.

Trump has no morals, no US President has done more harm to the respect of the US throughout the world and Trump is an extremely large piece of shit
as much as there is bedlam and confusion in the Trump administration, the same could be said about democrats running for president, not to mention the previous (Obama) administration
I disagree, there has not been anyone as bad as Trump; Republican or Democrat.

Lol. Which international Trump critic's opinion should I be concerned with? May? Merkel? Macron? Trudeau? Kahn? I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the results these leaders have turned out don't exactly command respect in their own right. If these chuckle heads and their ilk have lost respect for our country because Trump speaks like Queens' working class or because they don't agree with his policy decisions, fine. They underestimate the US at their own peril, not ours'.
Bird's of a feather flock together. Trump has a bromance with Putin and Kim Jong Un.

Bird's of a feather flock together. Trump has a bromance with Putin and Kim Jong Un.
Obvious partisan hyperbole is obvious.

The fact that the far lefties currently in power in Canada and around western Europe don't like Trump doesn't necessitate that he's allied with their enemies. The fact that he doesn't personally tongue lash Putin for geopolitical espionage in front of the cameras at every public meeting doesn't make them pals, nor does the fact that he's friendly with Kim Jong Un when it seems like there might be ground to gain.

When he was calling him Little Rocket Man, you guys were all predicting a nuclear holocaust, now that they're currently on friendly speaking terms, suddenly you're telling us they're all in cahoots. Which is it? Is Trump a moriarity criminal mastermind who teamed up with foreign powers to steal an American election from the smartest woman on the planet and the most qualified candidate we've ever seen, or is he a bumbling idiot who didn't even want to be president? Y'all need to pick a set of parameters for this narrative you're trying to build and stick to it.

ElmerMudd said:
That is correct but Clinton or Obama did not ask for a huge military display for their 4th of July celebration.
So What ??
List What's Wrong With Seeing That

Who Are These Guys, Anyway

revolution.jpg

Last edited:
the republicans would of blew their testis and the females would of squirted milk from their breasts, that is how explosive they would of been.

They would of never got over it, they probably would of put on their whites, and strung Obama up after they tarred and feathered him.

Yet they applaud tramp. Wonders never cease.

I know a lot of republicans who would've regarded it as a breath of fresh air if Obama decided to have a military parade on the 4th. The perception on the right was that Obama hated our military. If he had gone out of his way to honor them, I think that actually would have assuaged a lot of the perception on the right that he was anti America.

If Trump's scheduling a lot of speakers from the republican party and donor class, that's not a great sign, and I hope it doesn't devolve into a bald faced political rally. Even if it does, though, it's one celebration. It's not like the democrats are any less guilty of politicizing everything they touch. Sure, I don't like it, but find me the modern politician that doesn't conduct themselves thusly.

Democrats, the TDS type, have forgotten how to be positive about .. just about everything.

.. or so it seems.. :sleeping-smiley-015:.

if Trump gets lucky the turnout might equal his inauguration - the boat ramps at Lake Texoma will get 10 times more traffic.

the republicans would of blew their testis and the females would of squirted milk from their breasts, that is how explosive they would of been.

They would of never got over it, they probably would of put on their whites, and strung Obama up after they tarred and feathered him.

Barrypuppet despised the military...........so what was that again, ya dumb leftist commie klunt? The fact that Trump has you and your fellow commietards wringing your hands over this? Well, it just puts a huge smile on my face.

That would never have happened since he didn't like the military.....held them in contempt.

But President Obama didn't, that's the point.

“The parading of military has long been the stuff of dictators and authoritarian regimes -- from Iran to North Korea to Russia. The leaders -- military and civilian -- in the United States have avoided that sort of thing because, well, the strongest guy in the gym doesn't need to go around telling everyone how strong he is. It's understood. Yes, we have massive military might. But we also believe in diplomacy, avoiding military conflicts at all costs and using force as only a last resort.

Trump doesn't seem to grasp that nuance. Or he grasps it and either doesn't care or doesn't agree.

Either way, the images coming out of Washington, DC, on Thursday night will send a very different message to the country and the world than ever before on July 4. Trump knows that -- and is thrilled about it. I'm not so sure the rest of us should be.”

Donald Trump's July 4 spectacle just keeps getting more and more absurd - CNNPolitics

You sure are an idiot.

If Barry had that parade America would have cheered.

Of course Barry would have never thought to have a 4th of July parade. Trump did.

“The parading of military has long been the stuff of dictators and authoritarian regimes -- from Iran to North Korea to Russia. The leaders -- military and civilian -- in the United States have avoided that sort of thing because, well, the strongest guy in the gym doesn't need to go around telling everyone how strong he is. It's understood. Yes, we have massive military might. But we also believe in diplomacy, avoiding military conflicts at all costs and using force as only a last resort.

Trump doesn't seem to grasp that nuance. Or he grasps it and either doesn't care or doesn't agree.

Either way, the images coming out of Washington, DC, on Thursday night will send a very different message to the country and the world than ever before on July 4. Trump knows that -- and is thrilled about it. I'm not so sure the rest of us should be.”

Donald Trump's July 4 spectacle just keeps getting more and more absurd - CNNPolitics

What a load or horse shit.

Americans love to see what our military has to fight with. That includes tanks, Guardians, MRAP's and anything else the military uses.

No one thinks about militarism except lefty loons like you. Oh and CNN?? That left leaning rag?? Nuff said.

Enjoy the 4th of July parade. I will as will millions of other Americans. Take your left leaning idiocy and shove it up your stupid ass.

Democrats, the TDS type, have forgotten how to be positive about .. just about everything.
... or so it seems..
Yes
They Think They're Cynical And Worldly
But They're Really Dismal And Miserable

They Are So Oppressive To Be Around
Like A Weight On One's Soul

This is such a bullshit non-issue. We have been having military displays for decades.

All this faux outrage over something pretty damn simple is giving this a LOT more attention then it deserves in the first place. You are being counter productive if you don't like these types of things.

What a load or horse shit.

Americans love to see what our military has to fight with. That includes tanks, Guardians, MRAP's and anything else the military uses.

No one thinks about militarism except lefty loons like you. Oh and CNN?? That left leaning rag?? Nuff said.

Enjoy the 4th of July parade. I will as will millions of other Americans. Take your left leaning idiocy and shove it up your stupid ass.

I am sure the military men have nothing to do on their 4th of July, like being with their families. Its their holiday as well. Instead they are called to duty, and that is what it is, they are being forced to say and do whatever the tramps wants them to.

I wonder what this needless display of Tramp's pageantry is going to cost the tax payers, why are you not bitching about that??

Forum List

Back