July 4th: Trump hijacking Independence Day

the republicans would of blew their testis and the females would of squirted milk from their breasts, that is how explosive they would of been.

They would of never got over it, they probably would of put on their whites, and strung Obama up after they tarred and feathered him.

Yet they applaud tramp. Wonders never cease.
President Obama blew the chance to be one of the greatest ever. He becvame what many politicians are/is. He was totally partisan and the most extremist in our history. Our ride into the abyss has continued because we lose sanity a llittle bit at a time. Obama legalized gay marriages, men wearing dresses in little girls public bathrooms and schools and public places, transgender operations including children, social justice run amok and destructive to many institutions and more. This is not typed out of hate. A young heterosexual male who even considers to get married is a fool. A white one is suicidal. For you are the slaves.

Wrong he will go down as one of the greatest presidents of the US, tramp will go down as the worst.

the republicans would of blew their testis and the females would of squirted milk from their breasts, that is how explosive they would of been.

They would of never got over it, they probably would of put on their whites, and strung Obama up after they tarred and feathered him.

But President Obama didn't, that's the point.

“The parading of military has long been the stuff of dictators and authoritarian regimes -- from Iran to North Korea to Russia. The leaders -- military and civilian -- in the United States have avoided that sort of thing because, well, the strongest guy in the gym doesn't need to go around telling everyone how strong he is. It's understood. Yes, we have massive military might. But we also believe in diplomacy, avoiding military conflicts at all costs and using force as only a last resort.

Trump doesn't seem to grasp that nuance. Or he grasps it and either doesn't care or doesn't agree.

Either way, the images coming out of Washington, DC, on Thursday night will send a very different message to the country and the world than ever before on July 4. Trump knows that -- and is thrilled about it. I'm not so sure the rest of us should be.”

Donald Trump's July 4 spectacle just keeps getting more and more absurd - CNNPolitics

What a load or horse shit.

Americans love to see what our military has to fight with. That includes tanks, Guardians, MRAP's and anything else the military uses.

No one thinks about militarism except lefty loons like you. Oh and CNN?? That left leaning rag?? Nuff said.

Enjoy the 4th of July parade. I will as will millions of other Americans. Take your left leaning idiocy and shove it up your stupid ass.

I am sure the military men have nothing to do on their 4th of July, like being with their families. Its their holiday as well. Instead they are called to duty, and that is what it is, they are being forced to say and do whatever the tramps wants them to.

I wonder what this needless display of Tramp's pageantry is going to cost the tax payers, why are you not bitching about that??

I'm sure the military men would be proud to show off what they use.

I'm sure you didn't bitch when Michelle took her entire family on tax payer funded vacations all over the world when the economy was in the toilet and UE was through the roof.

I'd bet you didn't have one bitch to give.

First of all, Obama would never have a Military parade. Get real. West Point Cadets has to be commanded to get up and cheer for him. Point being, he was never popular among most of the Military.

C_Clayton_Jones said:
Exactly
Just A CNN Opinion Piece
Of An Event That Hasn't Happened Yet

predictions_0.jpg

MSM Opinion Piece Faux Gnus Masquerading As Fact
Of An Event That Hasn't Even Happened
Hoping You Won't Tun In
So They Can Continue To Tell You What To Think Later

Like Guys That Need The Sports Page
To Tell Them What To Say About The Game They Watched The Day Before

Last edited:

President Obama blew the chance to be one of the greatest ever. He becvame what many politicians are/is. He was totally partisan and the most extremist in our history. Our ride into the abyss has continued because we lose sanity a llittle bit at a time. Obama legalized gay marriages, men wearing dresses in little girls public bathrooms and schools and public places, transgender operations including children, social justice run amok and destructive to many institutions and more. This is not typed out of hate. A young heterosexual male who even considers to get married is a fool. A white one is suicidal. For you are the slaves.

Wrong he will go down as one of the greatest presidents of the US, tramp will go down as the worst.

Since most modern day historians are liberals and they rewrite history to fit their agenda, I can’t argue with you there. Case in point: Margaret Sangar’s goal was pretty clear: reduce the Black population yet historians scramble to rewrite her history.

So What If Trump's Introduction
Is About The Heroes And The Fallen Of The Last 250yrs
-- Similar To His D-Day Address

Then He Steps Aside To Enjoy The Display With The Rest Of America

First of all, Obama would never have a Military parade. Get real. West Point Cadets has to be commanded to get up and cheer for him. Point being, he was never popular among most of the Military.

I agree. He had nothing but contempt for the military. The only time he wanted to be seen with them was for a photo op. Like SEAL team six when they got UBL.

Most military had just as much contempt for him as well. Many were glad to see his backside when he left office.

“The parading of military has long been the stuff of dictators and authoritarian regimes -- from Iran to North Korea to Russia. The leaders -- military and civilian -- in the United States have avoided that sort of thing because, well, the strongest guy in the gym doesn't need to go around telling everyone how strong he is. It's understood. Yes, we have massive military might. But we also believe in diplomacy, avoiding military conflicts at all costs and using force as only a last resort.

Trump doesn't seem to grasp that nuance. Or he grasps it and either doesn't care or doesn't agree.

Either way, the images coming out of Washington, DC, on Thursday night will send a very different message to the country and the world than ever before on July 4. Trump knows that -- and is thrilled about it. I'm not so sure the rest of us should be.”

Donald Trump's July 4 spectacle just keeps getting more and more absurd - CNNPolitics

Americans love to see what our military has to fight with. That includes tanks, Guardians, MRAP's and anything else the military uses.

No one thinks about militarism except lefty loons like you. Oh and CNN?? That left leaning rag?? Nuff said.

Enjoy the 4th of July parade. I will as will millions of other Americans. Take your left leaning idiocy and shove it up your stupid ass.

I am sure the military men have nothing to do on their 4th of July, like being with their families. Its their holiday as well. Instead they are called to duty, and that is what it is, they are being forced to say and do whatever the tramps wants them to.

I wonder what this needless display of Tramp's pageantry is going to cost the tax payers, why are you not bitching about that??
You really are stupid aren’t you.

We know Obama would never have a parade celebrating America. Since he hates it, but if he did, you would've tripped over yourself running to support it.

He never did, because he's a purple-lipped Kenyan Communist faggot. Let that sink in. 8 years, didn't happen. Keep that in mind. :)

Obama hated the 4th of July. He likes September 11th better.

Obama needs tarred and feathered and rode out on a rail. What did he do for you?

Last edited:
Obama could not have effectively ordered a military parade. Half of the soldiers would have called in sick.

Why is it that Leftists are so out of joint with this parade, when they (along with the rest of us) enjoy military airshows, which are basically the same thing - showing off our Killing Machines.

Lol, when Obama visited Hawaii every Christmas making hundreds of people be without their family on Christmas. You were okay with that.

Uh...no. And you know it.
Nice try... not really

Since most modern day historians are liberals and they rewrite history to fit their agenda, I can’t argue with you there. Case in point: Margaret Sangar’s goal was pretty clear: reduce the Black population yet historians scramble to rewrite her history.

I agree. Sanger started PP to get rid of what she considered inferior people. Blacks mostly.

She was a true racist. Something a lefty loon wouldn't recognize if one kicked em in the balls.

July 4th DC celebration is a tribute to Donald Trump, first, the USA second.
Trump has requested tanks and other military heavy equipment placed by the White House. They have to be trucked in and out because they cannot run on streets.
Trump has requested an exhibition of US air power with a fly over of multiple military planes that includes Air Force one and his Helicopter.
Trump will speak from the Lincoln memorial with special guests including Republican lawmakers and major Republican donors.
Trump has insisted the fireworks display will be the largest ever.

The celebration planned by Trump will cost millions more than any other DC July 4th celebrations

July 4th celebration will focus on Trump more than our country

Good. It's about time we pay tribute to the folks that won our freedom.
DONALD TRUMP DID NOT WIN OUR FREEDOM. He had bone spurs.

How insulting.

He served in the same unit as did Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
That is correct but Clinton or Obama did not ask for a huge military display for their 4th of July celebration.

If we can afford to support illegal invaders, which is ridiculous, we can afford a one-day salute to the military, which is way overdue.

Nor did they criticize American servicemen for being captured.

Nor did he.

I agree. Sanger started PP to get rid of what she considered inferior people. Blacks mostly.

She was a true racist. Something a lefty loon wouldn't recognize if one kicked em in the balls.

That is a lie, Sanger did now want to get rid of blacks, just they should be able to get contraception as well.
You would of had a fit it Obama had a political military parade on the 4th.
all of you gop-hers would of .

That is a lie, Sanger did now want to get rid of blacks, just they should be able to get contraception as well.

I can shift the Sangar debate with you to another thread. In advance, just because you say my statement is a lie does not mean it is not. You need to back it up. As for Obama and a Military parade, he would have never had one. But, if it makes you feel better, I did have a fit when he and his Marie Antoinette wife felt compelled to take an egregious entourage on their vacations or when Obama mandated that the Crucifix be covered up when he spoke at Georgetown. I can list more.

Don’t like it it? Go do something else you enjoy because it has no effect on you. I’m not going to watch it or care it doesn’t effect my life at all. I’m more worried about deficits, about new laws and regulations that could actually impact my life. What you are complaining about is pretty trivial.

:CryingCow:

Do some research you ignorant asshole.

Sanger started planned parenthood with the idea of abortion for what she considered lesser people.

Obama hated the military. The only time you ever saw his sorry ass around anyone in the military was for a photo op. Like the one he did with SEAL team six when they got UBL.

You really are an ignorant POS.

Forum List

Back