July Jobs Report

The underlying economy remains resilient. Supply chains continue to slowly loosen, inflationary pressures are beginning to ease.

It's a damn shame the Fed acted so late, but it may still be able to engineer a soft landing and quick takeoff.

Those who love country over party remain positive and hopeful.
Actually I hope inflation skyrockets until November. I totally support this new legislation

Wish you people really understood the pain caused by you people. Biden supporters I hope end up on the street. But good people? Tragedy

most of you work a meager and degrading job. You have no idea what reality is

Replacing jobs lost to Covid shut downs is not "job growth".
Nice try.

If even a single one of you had made this argument in May to Aug of 2020 when Trump was taking victory laps claiming to have created millions of jobs you might have a tiny bit of credibility now.

But you did not, thus you do not.

Yes, because posting cold, hard facts somehow makes me a partisan! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

Your "facts" are indeed cold. Like a dead fish. There is no job growth. That is a leftwinger propaganda claim.

These are jobs that were taken away by leftist scum politicians through shutting down the ecinomy.

That is a hard fact.

Which you cucks run away from.

Your "facts" are indeed cold. Like a dead fish. There is no job growth. That is a leftwinger propaganda claim.

These are jobs that were taken away by leftist scum politicians through shutting down the ecinomy.

That is a hard fact.

Which you cucks run away from.

If even a single one of you had made this argument in May to Aug of 2020 when Trump was taking victory laps claiming to have added millions of jobs you might have a tiny bit of credibility now.

If even a single one of you had made this argument in May to Aug of 2020 when Trump was taking victory laps claiming to have created millions of jobs you might have a tiny bit of credibility now.

I simply made a statement of fact. Are you claiming it is false?

Civilian Labor Force Participation
Screenshot 2022-08-05 084422.png

Nope, we still aren't at pre pandemic levels.

I simply made a statement of fact. Are you claiming it is false?

Yes. I am.

If I have 100 bucks, then I spend $75 I now have $25. If I go up to $50 that means I have added money to my account from where it was.

Jobs have always been counted as "added" when they are in the positive, never in our history have we looked back 2 years to see if we are really "adding" jobs.

None of you tried to do this with Trump after the COVID drop but now are you because you are pissed that the economy is not totally crashing.

The bottom line is that we added 528,000 jobs compared to last month. Considering we are in a recession, this should be seen a great news. But you call cannot view it that way or your run the risk of being banished from your tribe.

It is a shitty way to live, but damn if it does not seem to make you all happy

Meh, I'll take it.....But Tater's bunch is still going to get squashed like bugs.

But now for the bad news.....Look for another .75 basis point hike by the fed this Fall.

:oops8:

Yet oddly enough after the last rise by the Feds we have this...

A week ago we locked in at 6.125 and today it is being redone at under 5.

Forum List

Back