July Jobs Report

Yes. I am.

If I have 100 bucks, then I spend $75 I now have $25. If I go up to $50 that means I have added money to my account from where it was.

Jobs have always been counted as "added" when they are in the positive, never in our history have we looked back 2 years to see if we are really "adding" jobs.

None of you tried to do this with Trump after the COVID drop but now are you because you are pissed that the economy is not totally crashing.

The bottom line is that we added 528,000 jobs compared to last month. Considering we are in a recession, this should be seen a great news. But you call cannot view it that way or your run the risk of being banished from your tribe.

It is a shitty way to live, but damn if it does not seem to make you all happy
"Where it was" is not the important measuring stick. What if last year you had $500 bucks? You are still down $450. Is that a good position?
Job growth, as a measure of economic health, is traditionally viewed as jobs created.
But you will argue that point so I'm out.

"Where it was" is not the important measuring stick. What if last year you had $500 bucks? You are still down $450. Is that a good position?

It is better than being down $500.

Job growth, as a measure of economic health, is traditionally viewed as jobs created.

Bull fucking shit. That argument was not made after the great recession, that argument was not made after the COVID recession till a Dem got into the White House.

Just admit you are pissed the economy has not totally crashed and move on

READ: If you say what I did when your party was in control... you are bad, I was right

My party has never been in control.

What do you have next?

Also, I would be happy to send you 100 bucks if you can find a post from me saying anything of the sort.

I will be happy to wait while you look.

Ahhhhh, look at the little statist cuck puffing on his masters pee pee.

No jobs created, just jobs recivered from arbitrary shutdowns, and now with the inflation EVERYTHING is starting to slow down.

Already the corporations are pulling back, and manufacturing is slowing.

DURRRRRRR

Auto companies here laying off already. Usually that's a canary in a coal mine.

Well, we all know that you are hoping and praying that it is not.

That's where you are flat assed wrong. Unlike you statist pricks I actually care about the little guy. I hope that the economy doesn't crater because if it does those people are going to suffer the most.

And if they suffer too much, then blood will flow. And THAT I truly don't want to see.

The number that matters most, is what is often ignored to rely on a different number that paints an unreliable picture.

The total number of people employed full time is the ONLY number that truly matters.
If a person has been unemployed and no longer looking, they effectively disappear from existence in these figures.

TOTAL number of people employed pre-pandemic was 157.5 million people.
TOTAL number today is still less than that. (Although slowly catching up)

Wrap your brain around that.
Are you able to??
The "expected" number is we will FINALLY reach that number by the end of the year. This is why if you Google this, you will see an asterisk by the number - it is a projection. That can change.

CONSIDERING between 2017 and 2019 the TOTAL number employed grew by 4,000,000.
In the same time period we are still at a small loss.

THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS.

.... now go ahead and spout off some laughter and deflection.
This is the first 2 year period where the number of employed HAS SHRANK since 2009.

The number that matters most, is what is often ignored to rely on a different number that paints an unreliable picture.

The total number of people employed full time is the ONLY number that truly matters.
If a person has been unemployed and no longer looking, they effectively disappear from existence in these figures.

TOTAL number of people employed pre-pandemic was 157.5 million people.
TOTAL number today is still less than that. (Although slowly catching up)

Wrap your brain around that.
Are you able to??
The "expected" number is we will FINALLY reach that number by the end of the year. This is why if you Google this, you will see an asterisk by the number - it is a projection. That can change.

THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS.

.... now go ahead and spout off some laughter and deflection.
This is the first 2 year period where the number of employed HAS SHRANK since 2009.

And you get there by adding each month, which is what we are doing. But you all get pissed each month there is not a negative sign on the jobs added.

Any other time there were more than a half a million more jobs than the month before it would be seen a good thing. But there is an election soon so you all are not allowed to say anything positive at all.

I just do not understand how you all live this way.

THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS.

And never have we lost so many jobs in such a short amount of time.

1659709562293.png

He can't find his ass. Or his foot to kick either his own ass or anyone else's.
Well, contrary to the fantasies that are rolling around in your alleged "brain", we all know that Ole Crazy Joe sure found his foot and stuck it knee deep up Trump's ass!

526blog_kick.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

That's where you are flat assed wrong. Unlike you statist pricks I actually care about the little guy. I hope that the economy doesn't crater because if it does those people are going to suffer the most.

And if they suffer too much, then blood will flow. And THAT I truly don't want to see.

Your protest ring hollow.

We have more people working this month than last month, even while in a recession.

This is good news no matter how you spin it, yet all you can do is attack the news and the person who posted the news.

Your protest ring hollow.

We have more people working this month than last month, even while in a recession.

This is good news no matter how you spin it, yet all you can do is attack the news and the person who posted the news.

You are the asshole who laughed off a person losing their job in the recession.

Thus your opinion don't mean shit.

You are the asshole who laughed off a person losing their job in the recession.

Thus your opinion don't mean shit.

I did no such thing.

If all you have left to do is lie, why even bother to post?

I did no such thing.

If all you have left to do is lie, why even bother to post?

Yeah, you did. You said "other than losing their job, what is the real effect of a recession."

And then you ran like a bitch when yiu got called on it.

Now go fuck yourself.

Bitch.

Forum List

Back