Juneteenth: Sorry, no deal

Juneteenth has got to be the most idiotic name for a national holiday in the history of national holidays and the reason for it is even more idiotic.

Fuck Juneteenth. We are living in the movie Idiocracy.
Look at the butthurt white boy.
Watcha gonna do on Juneteenth? Cookout? Parade? Music festival?
The same thing I have been doing for Juneteenth for the last 30 years. Go to the park and participate in the festival. Tomorrow night, I will listen to the gospel concert.
That sounds fun!
Yep. I look forward to this every year.

You stupid hate filled assholes love your idiotic Negro Days, don't you? LOL!

We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves
The Southern Democrats or Grant the Union general? Both of those had slaves.

Just remember this. Today it's 14 Republicans who voted against black people.

The House overwhelmingly passed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act on Wednesday by a vote of 415 to 14, sending the legislation to President Joe Biden’s desk and putting the nation on the cusp of establishing a federal holiday marking the end of slavery.

If signed by Biden, the day will be the first new national holiday since Martin Luther King Jr. Day was established in 1983.
This is all good but what will this actually do? I already celebrated Juneteenth without the approval of whites. Its not going to reverse the affects of centuries of slavery or the decades of systemic racism Black people have endured in this country. Is it just another "starting point"? If so a starting point for what?
Now this is your Black Independence Day, when whites informed some negroes they were free. You don’t have to celebrate July 4th Independence Day as that is a white holiday now.

Isn’t segregated holidays what you all wanted?
Lol! The gaslighting begins. Bitch, we've been celebrating Juneteenth for years. With whites. So just fsace the truth, in fact let me hep you with a few words from a black republican:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas
Tim Scott never would have had the courage to stand before a crowd of white republicans and say this.
Thanks for proving my point. Hate to break it to you, but you were never a slave, so stop pretending you ever were one.

We declared and fought for independence from Britain. We couldn’t free slaves because your friends, the Democrats, never would had joined the fight for independence. So that battle was fought just a generation later, fought by white men of course.

But the slaves loved it here in America, so they stayed. The embraced the superior culture of White America, as do their descendants who continue to choose to stay.
Don't forget those "democrats" back then would be Republicans today. In fact, they'd be the 14 Republicans who voted against Juneteenth being a national holiday. Why would Republicans mind making it a holiday but us Democrats all voted in favor of it?

Yes, Democrats were the racists back in the 1950's but you are today's racists. Remember Trump said there were a lot of very fine people at a KKK rally? They were all Republicans. Don't forget that.

Who gives a shit about a Marxist co-opted propaganda holiday designed to further cause racial hatred?

Not this Cracker boy!.

Just remember, YOU are an unrepentant racist hypocrite.
yes he is.....he has a few posts around here saying shit about blacks....
What did I say that you disagreed with?

Republicans love it that they found a Democrat like me who is almost as racist as they are.

Like I'll make fun of the black community but at least I'm for diversity programs and affirmative action.

Republicans authored and proposed the Corwin Amendment which would have made slavery constitutional. It passed congress but never got ratified. So republicans need to stop that disingenuous democrat slavery shit.

Which party ended slavery, and which party started a war to keep slavery?

Take your time.

Oh.....and which one do you vote for?
The Confederacy started the Civil War. I don't know what political parties they had in that country. Republicans got a proposal passed to make slavery constitutional. Understand that and shut the hell up.

"The Confederacy started the Civil War. I don't know what political parties they had in that country."

You need my help????

A conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to teach a Liberal.....

Jefferson Davis​

Former President of the Confederate States of America
View attachment 502540
Political partyDemocratic

Which party ended slavery, and which party started a war to keep slavery?

Take your time.

Oh.....and which one do you vote for?
The confederacy was a different country, they did not have American political parties.

What party flies confederate flags and supports the memory of the confederacy today?

Your party.

Say hi to your governor for me, homie!

190202-ralph-northam-crop.jpg
The governor of Kansas is Laura Kelly.
View attachment 502591

Right, you just made sure Northam kept his job. Well done!
You keep talking about a man I never voted for. You look stupid doing it.

Go find somebody black from Virgina you stupid bastage.

Being from the southwest we were taught about Juneteenth in high school.
Around 15 years ago I was working a contract job up in Boston.
I had several black guys on my crew and I knew that the next day was June 19, so I asked them if they were going to show up for work tomorrow?
They looked at me like I was crazy and asked why would I think that?
Come to find out, none of them have ever heard of Juneteenth, and they had no intention of missing work.

But now, a minor local event, has become this big deal national holiday and the taxpayer is on the hook to pay even more people to not work. ... :cuckoo:

....and we have witnessed one more successful effort to divide the American people.
America has never been united and a holiday recognizing the end of slavery damn sure should not divide anybody.

But dumb ass brainwashed asians who wish they were white thinks it divides the country to celebrate the end of slavery.

Since black slaves were kidnapped and forcefully shipped here against their will under bondage, then why weren't they sent back to Africa after they were freed? Wouldn't that have been the compassionate thing to do? Why aren't modern day blacks clamoring to go back to Africa as soon as they can with all this talk of "systemic racism" and "white supremacy?" Why on earth would they want to stay here? They don't call themselves Americans, they call themselves African Americans, as though that's the country they love and identify with. So then, what's stopping them from going back?
Why dont you and your ilk fuck off back to Europe ?
They are not wanted here.

Since black slaves were kidnapped and forcefully shipped here against their will under bondage, then why weren't they sent back to Africa after they were freed? Wouldn't that have been the compassionate thing to do? Why aren't modern day blacks clamoring to go back to Africa as soon as they can with all this talk of "systemic racism" and "white supremacy?" Why on earth would they want to stay here? They don't call themselves Americans, they call themselves African Americans, as though that's the country they love and identify with. So then, what's stopping them from going back?
Why dont you and your ilk fuck off back to Europe ?
They are not wanted here.
Neither are yous. Yet, here you is.

Jeez people, is it really so hard to celebrate the end of slavery? Forget the convoluted way we got there, or the accuracy of the dates. Just take a moment to celebrate that we no longer allow humans to be owned like livestock.

Memo that to the Democrat Party, the one that began a war to maintain slavery....and wait for the apology.

Yes, the democrats were largely responsible for it.

But all this gnashing of teeth about a holiday to commemorate the end of slavery doesn't seem like democrats.

And, regardless of the political party, ending slavery was an event worth having a holiday for.

It is so disappointing that you don't comprehend the reason for pretending that there are two independence days.

Oh look, Nancy has negro friends she can show off to her mafia princess friends inn the Napa Valley.

View attachment 502640

Man pleads guilty to shooting Black girl at Iowa Trump rally​

A supporter of former President Donald Trump has pleaded guilty to two felonies for firing his handgun into a carful of Black girls who were arguing with pro-Trump agitators near the Iowa Capitol last December

Trump Campaign Embraces “Blacks for Trump” Founder Who Belonged to Violent Cult​

A former cult member who promotes anti-Semitic and racist conspiracy theories shares the spotlight with Trump.

AT A PACKED campaign rally in Ocala, Florida, on Friday, as President Donald Trump delivered a xenophobic rant against Rep. Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota Democrat who fled Somalia as a child, a Black supporter in the bleachers behind him could be seen on television rising to his feet and cheering.

1624019763298.png

Let's get something straight here, republicans proposed and got passed an amendment that would have made slavery constitutional had it been ratified. Democrats did not start a war to maintain slavery, the confederacy did. The same confederacy republicans defend today.

Republicans created a party whose mission was to end slavery.

Democrats began a war to maintain slavery.

Why won't you reveal which party you endorse?

We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves

The House overwhelmingly passed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act on Wednesday by a vote of 415 to 14, sending the legislation to President Joe Biden’s desk and putting the nation on the cusp of establishing a federal holiday marking the end of slavery.

If signed by Biden, the day will be the first new national holiday since Martin Luther King Jr. Day was established in 1983.
This is all good but what will this actually do? I already celebrated Juneteenth without the approval of whites. Its not going to reverse the affects of centuries of slavery or the decades of systemic racism Black people have endured in this country. Is it just another "starting point"? If so a starting point for what?
Now this is your Black Independence Day, when whites informed some negroes they were free. You don’t have to celebrate July 4th Independence Day as that is a white holiday now.

Lol! The gaslighting begins. Bitch, we've been celebrating Juneteenth for years. With whites. So just fsace the truth, in fact let me hep you with a few words from a black republican:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas
Tim Scott never would have had the courage to stand before a crowd of white republicans and say this.
Thanks for proving my point. Hate to break it to you, but you were never a slave, so stop pretending you ever were one.

We declared and fought for independence from Britain. We couldn’t free slaves because your friends, the Democrats, never would had joined the fight for independence. So that battle was fought just a generation later, fought by white men of course.

But the slaves loved it here in America, so they stayed. The embraced the superior culture of White America, as do their descendants who continue to choose to stay.
Don't forget those "democrats" back then would be Republicans today. In fact, they'd be the 14 Republicans who voted against Juneteenth being a national holiday. Why would Republicans mind making it a holiday but us Democrats all voted in favor of it?

Yes, Democrats were the racists back in the 1950's but you are today's racists. Remember Trump said there were a lot of very fine people at a KKK rally? They were all Republicans. Don't forget that.

"Don't forget those "democrats" back then would be Republicans today."

Of course, that's false. You Democrats lie about everything.

they were Dixiecrats......not Dixiecans.

And like Wallace, went right back to voting Democrat.

“…if you take race out of the picture, it’s likely that white Southerners would have switched parties earlier and in greater numbers. “

Unable to comprehend that Southern Americans are not the racists that the Democrats are, they had to find some explanation for their ancient base, the South, turning to vote Republican. Sooo….they claimed that Nixon campaigned as a racist to gain the Deep South, to win over the Dixiecrats and segregationists to the Republican fold.

Of course, problem #1 is that the Democrats cannot provide a single example of an explicitly racist pitch in the campaign. There never was one.

The two biggest issues in the 1968 campaign were the Vietnam War…and the anti-war movement….
Nixon campaigned on a strong anti-communist, law and order platform. While embracing the welfare state- Nixon was no conservative on domestic issues- he also railed against what he termed ‘the excesses of bleeding heart liberalism.’”
"Death Of A Nation,” Dinesh D’Souza, p. 203

”Liberal neurotic obsession with this apocryphal notion- (that Southern Strategy) it’s been cited hundreds of times in the NYTimes- is supposed to explain why Democrats can’t get nice churchgoing, patriotic southerners to vote for the party of antiwar protesters, abortion, the ACLU and gay marriage.
They tell themselves it’s because they won’t stoop to pander to a bunch of racists. This slander should probably be the first clue as to why southerners don’t like them.

The central premise of this folklore is that anyone who votes Republican is a racist. Pretty sophisticated thinking.”
Coulter, Mugged

This was Nixon’s “silent majority,” the ordinary Americans whom Nixon said worked hard and played by the rules and didn’t complain or set fire to anything and, precisely for this reason, had been ignored and even reviled by the Democratic Party.”
The Switch That Never Happened: How the South Really Went GOP - American Greatness

Soooo....what happened to the Southern voter?

They behaved as good Americans, refused to support racist Democrats, and the racist voters aged out....and died.

Rectitude and Republicans won out.

Frederick Douglas

The Bunker Hill Monument marks the site of one of the first major battles of the American Revolution. A Battle in which inexperienced colonial forces fought against a highly trained army of British soldiers. Less well-known is the story of the significant role played by the more than 100 African American and Native American soldiers who took part in the battle. To examine the roles of these “patriots of color” in the Revolution is to discover the complexities of the revolutionary period as well as the diversity of its participants, their motivations, and their perspectives.
History has long been whitewashed by europeans desperately trying to convince the world they are great. The inferiority complex thing is bad with them.
its bad with the blacks . their the ones complaining. history is history can not be changed. even if more white;s did things in history then blacks. it is what it is.
Wrong. American history has excluded a lot of things so ignorant white trash like you can pretend that whites have done so much more than anyone else.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about History than you know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Does it matter? Does it matter who did what? Does it matter that the dates may be wrong?

Slavery was an abomination. Celebrating the end of that institution in this country should be a no brainer.

It's great that this new holiday has been established.

Maybe it will lead to a more harmonious society in which we live.

Then we should expect a marked decrease in violent crime.

Juneteenth has got to be the most idiotic name for a national holiday in the history of national holidays and the reason for it is even more idiotic.

Fuck Juneteenth. We are living in the movie Idiocracy.
Look at the butthurt white boy.
Watcha gonna do on Juneteenth? Cookout? Parade? Music festival?
The same thing I have been doing for Juneteenth for the last 30 years. Go to the park and participate in the festival. Tomorrow night, I will listen to the gospel concert.
That sounds fun!
Yep. I look forward to this every year.

You stupid hate filled assholes love your idiotic Negro Days, don't you? LOL!

I am not hate filled. I am disgusted by all the opposition to having a holiday to commemorate the end of slavery, but that is it.

Jeez people, is it really so hard to celebrate the end of slavery? Forget the convoluted way we got there, or the accuracy of the dates. Just take a moment to celebrate that we no longer allow humans to be owned like livestock.

Memo that to the Democrat Party, the one that began a war to maintain slavery....and wait for the apology.

Yes, the democrats were largely responsible for it.

But all this gnashing of teeth about a holiday to commemorate the end of slavery doesn't seem like democrats.

And, regardless of the political party, ending slavery was an event worth having a holiday for.

It is so disappointing that you don't comprehend the reason for pretending that there are two independence days.

For almost 100 years a significant portion of our population was not independent. I am not saying there should be two independence days. How about we have a holiday to celebrate our independence AND a day to celebrate the end of the practice of legally owning people as if they were livestock?

It's great that this new holiday has been established.

Maybe it will lead to a more harmonious society in which we live.

Then we should expect a marked decrease in violent crime.
We will have that when whites stop pointing fingers at everybody else and reduce their high crime rate.

Republicans authored and proposed the Corwin Amendment which would have made slavery constitutional. It passed congress but never got ratified. So republicans need to stop that disingenuous democrat slavery shit.
Republicans are incapable of other than lying.

If they started to discuss any real issue or policy their heads would explode.

Grant never owned slaves. He was an abolitionist his entire life.
What a racist. And racists are what? Amoral sludge, on the same level as pedophiles.

Your icon is racist, your spew is racist... you're just 100% worthless subhuman filth, ain'tcha, boy?

Try talking racist shit in my presence and see what happens to your dysfunctional incel ass, puto.

Forum List

Back