jury awards black 8.25 million

Let’s watch liberals scream if they would be forced to live just 48 hours under their “no cops” environment.

Agree. They ruined the woman’s afternoon. Period. I’d say $10,000 would be more than enough.

The jury overdid this because they’re trying to make a big statement about how cops are so awful to blacks.
who are you to say what another person thinks their rights are worth??

are you ever going to tell my why you lied about me??

who are you to say what another persons rights are worth??

:aargh: Again the cops were wrong. The solution isnt paying people huge sums of money when they are wrong. Some of their rights were abridged for a half an hour they werent thrown in jail or physically injured. The US Government paid 20k to Japanese citizens who we interred in prison for years simply because they were of Japanese descent. These women were detained outside a Starbucks for 30 mins and got 8.5 million.

The whole thing is ridiculous. Now everyone who gets mistakenly arrested, which is straightened out within minutes, will expect a Malibu beach house, a ski chalet in Utah, a life of leisure without jobs, endless vacations in Europe, diamond jewelry, and six cars.

The left won’t be satisfied until the police are completely powerless, and criminals walk the streets freely to rob and assault as they please.

:aargh: Again the cops were wrong. The solution isnt paying people huge sums of money when they are wrong. Some of their rights were abridged for a half an hour they werent thrown in jail or physically injured. The US Government paid 20k to Japanese citizens who we interred in prison for years simply because they were of Japanese descent. These women were detained outside a Starbucks for 30 mins and got 8.5 million.
the cops were wrong but nothing happened to them so it should be the people that paid them to pay for it and they did,,

the amount is the least of the problems here,,

the cops were wrong but nothing happened to them so it should be the people that paid them to pay for it and they did,,

the amount is the least of the problems here,,
2 different issues. Neither is tied to the other. The punishment or lack thereof the cops who did this suffered has nothing to do with the injury to these women. Would these three women have been less injured if the cops been summarily executed? Was it more if because no punishment was meted out? The amount paid to these women should be commensurate with the level of injury. Being wrongfully detained for 30 mins isn't $8.5 million of damage to these women. It's just not.

2 different issues. Neither is tied to the other. The punishment or lack thereof the cops who did this suffered has nothing to do with the injury to these women. Would these three women have been less injured if the cops been summarily executed? Was it more if because no punishment was meted out? The amount paid to these women should be commensurate with the level of injury. Being wrongfully detained for 30 mins isn't $8.5 million of damage to these women. It's just not.

There is an easy solution. Stop violating people's rights.

Since the bad cops cannot be nailed to crosses, the payouts need to be HUGE. Not thousands, BILLIONS.

I don’t allow or condone murder you effing idiot. Dumb-asses like you ignore the real problem of black on black violent crime. Instead you focus on something which is very rare, but them you’re just garden variety idiot.
First of all moron, you don't know what the hell I focus on. WTH is the subject of the thread? You dumbasses love to throw out black on black crime, why don't you talk about white on white crime? That effects you more. Cops are suppose to uphold the Law not break the damn law.

the injury was their rights being violated,, so who are you to say what they think thats worth??

the injury was their rights being violated,, so who are you to say what they think thats worth??
I didnt say their rights werent injured. It just wasnt injured 8.5 million dollars worth. Im as qualified as anyone else. I can see what people are paid in compensation/restitution for other injuries and compare the 2. This is by any measure excessive.

I didnt say their rights werent injured. It just wasnt injured 8.5 million dollars worth. Im as qualified as anyone else. I can see what people are paid in compensation/restitution for other injuries and compare the 2. This is by any measure excessive.
thankls for your opinion,,

Forum List

Back