Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

Did you channel the judge or something?

That's the figure I heard on a news program.

Recklessly firing a gun into a car full of kids should get him a stiff sentence. He needs to be off the street and not able to kill anyone else.
A figure you heard on a news program. Well then, that settles it.

What the attorney on the news program said is that each of three counts carries a 20 minimum sentence.

Then there's a possible 4th count.

Whatever - he's off the street now and won't be able to shoot any more kids.

I wonder if his darling fiance that loves pizza and snuggling during a movie in the arms of man smelling fresh from gun powder will still marry him?

60+ years in jail.

Good.

60+ years in jail.

maybe

he falls under the 10-20-life

20 minimum for each attempted murder

and 15 for firing missiles into a vehicle

75 years minimum

unless the judge sentences dunn concurrently since all the acts occurred in one incident

meaning more or less 20 years

then of course the state is going to re try the first charge

which if found guilty would add a bunch more years

At least that piece of shit will be off the street for at least 20 years. Hopefully that will be enough to dissuade all the Dirty Harry wannabees down yonder from indulging their snuff fantasies.
And the piece of shit he plugged will be off the street permanently. The other 3 who left the scene to get rid of the shotgun (and change their pants) will think twice about fucking with Whitey next time. I would say that overall this was a plus for society.

Yep, so white people should have the right to go around shooting to death black kids, right?

there does not have to be proof of a gun in the car

it is if dunn reasonably had fear for his life

And that is the problem with these laws. Dunn didn't have to actually see a gun. All he has to say is he feared for his life. So, this guy gave me a menacing look, he reached into his pocket for what could have been a gun, then I shot him because I feared for my life. That's a bit of an over-simplification; but a situation like that could very well take place - especially if people see that they can claim SYG for almost any situation and become more willing to do so as they see people getting away with what would be considered murder in any other state without a SYG law.

Dunn didn't have to actually see a gun

i do believe that he did see something

i believe the victim was holding a set of numb chucks by one handle

which was sticking up a few inches in the window

and mistook as a shotgun barrel

you can see a set of numb chucks in the suv

from the crime scene photos

i also think the door was open

when dunn fired the first three shots

there does not have to be proof of a gun in the car

it is if dunn reasonably had fear for his life

And that is the problem with these laws. Dunn didn't have to actually see a gun. All he has to say is he feared for his life. So, this guy gave me a menacing look, he reached into his pocket for what could have been a gun, then I shot him because I feared for my life. That's a bit of an over-simplification; but a situation like that could very well take place - especially if people see that they can claim SYG for almost any situation and become more willing to do so as they see people getting away with what would be considered murder in any other state without a SYG law.

Even if it was open, the witnesses testified that he had to reach into his glove compartment, load the gun - and then shoot. It takes less time to open a car door. So, I don't see why that's even relevant?

Even if it was open, the witnesses testified that he had to reach into his glove compartment, load the gun - and then shoot. It takes less time to open a car door. So, I don't see why that's even relevant?

dunn testified that he had to reach into the glove box drop the holster and chamber a round

it is relevant that the door was open meaning the victim was on his way towards dunn

at least in dunns mind

At least that piece of shit will be off the street for at least 20 years. Hopefully that will be enough to dissuade all the Dirty Harry wannabees down yonder from indulging their snuff fantasies.
And the piece of shit he plugged will be off the street permanently. The other 3 who left the scene to get rid of the shotgun (and change their pants) will think twice about fucking with Whitey next time. I would say that overall this was a plus for society.

Actually you had to go clean your shorts at the sentence.

Your day is over, sparky.
Jake, you have the wit of a 14 year old.

Yep, so white people should have the right to go around shooting to death black kids, right?
No dear, that's not what I said.

dunn testified that he had to reach into the glove box drop the holster and chamber a round

it is relevant that the door was open meaning the victim was on his way towards dunn

at least in dunns mind

Dunn is a liar. Again, think of the timing involved. It takes a fraction of a second to open a door. I'd say the same approximate time it takes to open a glove box. Add to that the time it would take Dunn to drop the holster and chamber a round. By then, the forensics would show that Davis was well on his way. It didn't. It showed that he was trying to get away.

at least in dunns mind

Dunn is a liar. Again, think of the timing involved. It takes a fraction of a second to open a door. I'd say the same approximate time it takes to open a glove box. Add to that the time it would take Dunn to drop the holster and chamber a round. By then, the forensics would show that Davis was well on his way. It didn't. It showed that he was trying to get away.

the evidence shows the door was open not closed

had it been closed the bullets would have traveled similar(at an angle) to the three in the front door

images

Michael Dunn is a true American. He defended himself in a time of crisis and we should all aspire to reach even a fraction of his moral character.

Lol just kidding I wonder how big his butthole will get in the next 50 years :lmao:
Wow, dude, this is the third time you've brought up butts in the last 15 minutes. Are you trying to tell us something?

Michael Dunn is a true American. He defended himself in a time of crisis and we should all aspire to reach even a fraction of his moral character.

Lol just kidding I wonder how big his butthole will get in the next 50 years :lmao:
Wow, dude, this is the third time you've brought up butts in the last 15 minutes. Are you trying to tell us something?

Yes, he's telling you that your latest hero will be butt-raped in prison. I guess he'll be regretting that day for the rest of his miserable life.

Forum List

Back