Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

Michael Dunn is a true American. He defended himself in a time of crisis and we should all aspire to reach even a fraction of his moral character.

Lol just kidding I wonder how big his butthole will get in the next 50 years :lmao:
Wow, dude, this is the third time you've brought up butts in the last 15 minutes. Are you trying to tell us something?

Sorry I'm being a poor sport. I apologize for pointing out that your hero is going to be prison raped in the -------

Sorry! I mean... um... I'm sure he'll be okay.

Michael Dunn is a true American. He defended himself in a time of crisis and we should all aspire to reach even a fraction of his moral character.

Lol just kidding I wonder how big his butthole will get in the next 50 years :lmao:
Wow, dude, this is the third time you've brought up butts in the last 15 minutes. Are you trying to tell us something?

Sorry I'm being a poor sport. I apologize for pointing out that your hero is going to be prison raped in the -------

Sorry! I mean... um... I'm sure he'll be okay.
I think you're preoccupied with it, it seems to be all you can think about.

Yes, he's telling you that your latest hero will be butt-raped in prison. I guess he'll be regretting that day for the rest of his miserable life.
I knew you would chime in on this one. Are you and old school butt buddies?

dunn testified that he had to reach into the glove box drop the holster and chamber a round

it is relevant that the door was open meaning the victim was on his way towards dunn

at least in dunns mind

Dunn is a liar. Again, think of the timing involved. It takes a fraction of a second to open a door. I'd say the same approximate time it takes to open a glove box. Add to that the time it would take Dunn to drop the holster and chamber a round. By then, the forensics would show that Davis was well on his way. It didn't. It showed that he was trying to get away.

the evidence shows the door was open not closed

had it been closed the bullets would have traveled similar(at an angle) to the three in the front door

images

That could just mean the car was moving backwards. I believe Dunn even testified to that.

Dunn is a liar. Again, think of the timing involved. It takes a fraction of a second to open a door. I'd say the same approximate time it takes to open a glove box. Add to that the time it would take Dunn to drop the holster and chamber a round. By then, the forensics would show that Davis was well on his way. It didn't. It showed that he was trying to get away.

the evidence shows the door was open not closed

had it been closed the bullets would have traveled similar(at an angle) to the three in the front door

images

That could just mean the car was moving backwards. I believe Dunn even testified to that.

this kid testified that dunn shot back over his shoulder as dunn testified also

met_12DunnTrial02071_0.jpg

just mean the car was moving backwards

yes after the first three shots

the durango was moving backwards to the position of where the back door was

the front door ( its holes are oblong moving at an angle )

while to back door (it holes are straight in)

had the door been closed that door would have holes similar to the front door

They have a special welcome committee just waiting for this bitch made coward. They better keep him out of general population if they want to retry him.
Advocating violence again, I see. Typical. And you wonder why people shoot first and ask questions later.

They have a special welcome committee just waiting for this bitch made coward. They better keep him out of general population if they want to retry him.
Advocating violence again, I see. Typical. And you wonder why people shoot first and ask questions later.

Advocating violence? He shot a kid over their choice of music. He advocated violence and your cave ape ass wanted him to get off. I hope the butt fuck him with a weight lifting bar before cutting his throat and letting him bleed out.

Advocating violence? He shot a kid over their choice of music. He advocated violence and your cave ape ass wanted him to get off. I hope the butt fuck him with a weight lifting bar before cutting his throat and letting him bleed out.
Your savagery defines you. Accept your stereotype for it is well deserved.

Ok SJ. Here is a question for you:

What if the kid shot was YOUR kid? Will you be stereotypical and want the guy that shot him, dead?

Whatever justifies your fear.

Your assumption of fear on my part is unfounded. You have nothing to base it on, it's just another distraction and attempt at addressing my points.

Your assumption of fear on my part is unfounded. You have nothing to base it on, it's just another distraction and attempt at addressing my points.

If I have nothing to base your fear on then you have nothing to base your claim of savagery on. You clearly are a frightened individual if you are rooting for a grown man to get of after killing a kid. You also set the bar for savagery in that same motion you pussy.

What if the kid shot was YOUR kid? Will you be stereotypical and want the guy that shot him, dead?
That hypothetical doesn't work in my case. I have a son (22) and I took the time to be involved in his life and his upbringing. I didn't abandon him the way most black men abandon their children. He doesn't hang with gang members, doesn't harass people, and is respectful of others. You will never see him cruising around with gang bangers, blasting violent rap and threatening innocent people or playing "knockout" games. I raised him to have a conscience and respect for human life. He would not be in that position in the first place.

That hypothetical doesn't work in my case. I have a son (22) and I took the time to be involved in his life and his upbringing. I didn't abandon him the way most black men abandon their children. He doesn't hang with gang members, doesn't harass people, and is respectful of others. You will never see him cruising around with gang bangers, blasting violent rap and threatening innocent people or playing "knockout" games. I raised him to have a conscience and respect for human life. He would not be in that position in the first place.

Nice cop out. Why am I not surprised?

How do you know that young man was maybe just like your son? Are you with him 24/7?
Beep. Try again. This time be honest instead of skirting the question. Shall I repeat it?

You just made an ass of yourself, SJ.
Answer the fucking question instead of writing a novel.
If that kid that was killed was YOUR SON, would you want the guy that shot him DEAD?

Forum List

Back