Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

Ok SJ. Here is a question for you:

What if the kid shot was YOUR kid? Will you be stereotypical and want the guy that shot him, dead?
That hypothetical doesn't work in my case. I have a son (22) and I took the time to be involved in his life and his upbringing. I didn't abandon him the way most black men abandon their children. He doesn't hang with gang members, doesn't harass people, and is respectful of others. You will never see him cruising around with gang bangers, blasting violent rap and threatening innocent people or playing "knockout" games. I raised him to have a conscience and respect for human life. He would not be in that position in the first place.

Nice cop out. Why am I not surprised?

How do you know that young man was maybe just like your son? Are you with him 24/7?
Beep. Try again. This time be honest instead of skirting the question. Shall I repeat it?
I didn't "skirt" your question. He would not be running with a pack of thugs looking for trouble in the first place. You don't like my answer? No surprise to me. You can excuse the culture of violence in the black community all you want but don't try to drag the rest of us into that cesspool.

That hypothetical doesn't work in my case. I have a son (22) and I took the time to be involved in his life and his upbringing. I didn't abandon him the way most black men abandon their children. He doesn't hang with gang members, doesn't harass people, and is respectful of others. You will never see him cruising around with gang bangers, blasting violent rap and threatening innocent people or playing "knockout" games. I raised him to have a conscience and respect for human life. He would not be in that position in the first place.

How do you know that young man was maybe just like your son? Are you with him 24/7?
Beep. Try again. This time be honest instead of skirting the question. Shall I repeat it?
I didn't "skirt" your question. He would not be running with a pack of thugs looking for trouble in the first place. You don't like my answer? No surprise to me. You can excuse the culture of violence in the black community all you want but don't try to drag the rest of us into that cesspool.

You certainly wore a skirt while avoiding the question SJ. What a pussy! :lol:

You just made an ass of yourself, SJ.
Answer the fucking question instead of writing a novel.
If that kid that was killed was YOUR SON, would you want the guy that shot him DEAD?
I'm sure I would want someone punished if they murdered my son. My point is that my son would not have been in that situation in the first place.

Fuck you, asswipe. You're the one who said you would have fled the scene, leaving his girlfriend at the mercy of the thugs.

Fuck you, asswipe. You're the one who said you would have fled the scene, leaving his girlfriend at the mercy of the thugs.

Watch that temper and use quotes if you are going to lie on me. :lol:

And so this kid was running with a pack of thugs, sitting in a parking lot, listening to music the white guy didn't like and that makes the kid a thug, eh?
I don't excuse ANY behavior when it comes to stupidity and the death over MUSIC. But keep dancing, SJ. It's entertaining to watch.

SJ is a sissified racist of the same mold as the KKK and Aryans. You cant get one of the guys to go straight up with you 1 on 1 if you promised to pay them for it. It baffled me to no end when I was in the military why they never stood up for themselves. However, they would hold meetings and get themselves all riled up for nothing. Weird kind of cowards. I can only guess they are only brave enough when they outnumber someone 10 to 1.

SJ is a sissified racist of the same mold as the KKK and Aryans. You cant get one of the guys to go straight up with you 1 on 1 if you promised to pay them for it. It baffled me to no end when I was in the military why they never stood up for themselves. However, they would hold meetings and get themselves all riled up for nothing. Weird kind of cowards. I can only guess they are only brave enough when they outnumber someone 10 to 1.
You mean like the 4 thugs threatening the white guy, or maybe some of your pussy friends who like to knock out old ladies when they're not looking?

You mean like the 4 thugs threatening the white guy, or maybe some of your pussy friends who like to knock out old ladies when they're not looking?

What 4 thugs? I dont have friends that knock out old ladies. They would only knock out racist white guys that were brave enough to say something stupid.

Well..I see it is just going to be another round of dancing and skirting, painting with a big assed brush, lots of WE and US in there as if they speak for all here and everywhere. Yawn.

I'm going back to watching Curling.

Have fun with them, Asclepias. :)

What 4 thugs? I dont have friends that knock out old ladies. They would only knock out racist white guys that were brave enough to say something stupid.
Yeah, keep telling us how tough you are behind your keyboard.

You just made an ass of yourself, SJ.
Answer the fucking question instead of writing a novel.
If that kid that was killed was YOUR SON, would you want the guy that shot him DEAD?

It was a legitimate answer to your question. He makes an important point that his son wouldn't be in that position. Not answering your scenario doesn't prove anything at all.

There isn't any point in arguing. He's guilty. The people who know what happened, who heard the testimony and saw the evidence, have decided that he is guilty.

Justice has prevailed. Time to move on.

There isn't any point in arguing. He's guilty. The people who know what happened, who heard the testimony and saw the evidence, have decided that he is guilty.

at this point he is not guilty of murder

Guilty of attempted murder and will have the opportunity once again to defend himself against murder.

Really matters little. He's not getting out of jail. A retrial is probably a good idea, they will probably win it as well.

My point is that the people who heard all of the testimony, saw all of the evidence, found him guilty. None of us are qualified to doubt them.

Forum List

Back