jury duty: a tale of dumbing down

Gawd. Can you imagine Karl Rove, Mr republican math, on the jury?

o i was willing to do it on the evidence...dont get me wrong...i had heard zero gossip about it before monday.....since monday it has exploded....i mean this may run into a million or more stolen...and get this...she had tanning beds delivered to a vacant lot then refused to pay for them....and no its not odd for people up here to have large things delivered to vacant lots....but normally ups will call and have you met them at the lot ...

o i was willing to do it on the evidence...dont get me wrong...i had heard zero gossip about it before monday.....since monday it has exploded....i mean this may run into a million or more stolen...and get this...she had tanning beds delivered to a vacant lot then refused to pay for them....and no its not odd for people up here to have large things delivered to vacant lots....but normally ups will call and have you met them at the lot ...

:wtf:

You don't want to be a redneck in the pool when the defendant is a gang-banger either. I got cut first by the defense attorney. I got the impression he didn't like the way I was looking at his client. :)

Forum List

Back