🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jury finds teen who shot friend to be justified in killing

The man has no idea of the neighborhoods we live in, the people in the area, or why people may want to come to our bedroom windows in the middle of the night.

He merely has a blanket statement that his way is best.

hard not to laugh at him.

(Actually, it isn't)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
The OP says your way is really stupid. I am laughing at you.

No, the shooter in the OP is alive.

His stupid friend is not.

So who is the winner? Can't feel good to kill a friend.
No winner in any shooting. No one is happy that a 15 year old kid is dead. He did a tragically dumb thing and paid the ultimate price for it.
There is nothing I can do for him now. I'll extend my sympathy to his parents and especially to the 18 year old that reacted appropriately to a perceived threat and took the life of a friend.

He didn't act appropriately. Shooting cause someone tapped on your window is stupid. That's why we have no winners.

Tapping on someone's window in the wee hours of the night is stupid and might get you killed.

are you so stupid as to believe they are on that ladder delivering a package?

there's a reason I put the (?) behind your name, brain...

can you figure it out?

(I'm betting the answer is no)

I don't know but if somebody was dumb enough to do that I wouldn't be scared.
And 9 times out of 10, you'd be safe. 1 time out of 10, you'd die. You may be willing to take the odds, I'm not.
The pistol is never very far from me. If I'm in bed, it is in or on my night stand. If I'm dressed, it goes in my waist band right after my wallet goes in my pocket. There is ALWAYS a round in the chamber. Occasionally, there is another magazine on my belt as well.

I think if he's on a ladder outside my window I'll have no trouble identifying if he's a threat before he ever sees me.

Of course you would. :bang3:

are you going to keep babbling nonsense?:50:

I'm sorry but if you are inside and he's outside on a ladder you have every advantage. Don't be so cowardly.

Says the guy who's terrified that he might get killed by someone protecting himself.

So you are so dumb and scared that someone on a ladder outside your window is going to kill you? Seriously?

can you figure it out?

And 9 times out of 10, you'd be safe. 1 time out of 10, you'd die. You may be willing to take the odds, I'm not.
The pistol is never very far from me. If I'm in bed, it is in or on my night stand. If I'm dressed, it goes in my waist band right after my wallet goes in my pocket. There is ALWAYS a round in the chamber. Occasionally, there is another magazine on my belt as well.

I think if he's on a ladder outside my window I'll have no trouble identifying if he's a threat before he ever sees me.

Lol..you're an idiot.

The guys walking up my driveway saw me, and I was in a dark window behind a curtain. Typically, the people coming to kill you know you're there.

Then why aren't you dead? You saw them long before they saw you and analyzed the situation.

I'm sorry but if you are inside and he's outside on a ladder you have every advantage. Don't be so cowardly.

Says the guy who's terrified that he might get killed by someone protecting himself.

Says someone who is so trigger happy you are ready to kill a child for tapping on a window.

can you figure it out?

Lol..you're an idiot.

The guys walking up my driveway saw me, and I was in a dark window behind a curtain. Typically, the people coming to kill you know you're there.

Then why aren't you dead? You saw them long before they saw you and analyzed the situation.
Why would I be dead? I would have shot them before they touched the front step and was about 2 seconds from doing it. It's a good thing they saw me or they'd both be dead.

Lol..you're an idiot.

Why would I be dead? I would have shot them before they touched the front step and was about 2 seconds from doing it. It's a good thing they saw me or they'd both be dead.

How did you know they weren't family?

Says someone who is so trigger happy you are ready to kill a child for tapping on a window.

I'll kill anybody outside my kid's window at 3 am. You bet.

My dogs don't let anybody get that close though, lol.

Guns and stupid don't mix. We had yet another whackjob with a gun try to shoot up a theater in Tennessee. Why do we let this insanity continue?
Because you loons won't let us lock up the crazy people.

Incidentally, it's not stupid to shoot a person lurking outside your window at 3 am.

Rapes Burglaries May Be Work of 1 Man - latimes

5-year-old Utah girl abducted from her bedroom stepfather confronts accused kidnapper - Chicago Tribune

Elizabeth Smart kidnapping - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Guns and stupid don't mix. We had yet another whackjob with a gun try to shoot up a theater in Tennessee. Why do we let this insanity continue?

Incidentally, it's not stupid to shoot a person lurking outside your window at 3 am.

5-year-old Utah girl abducted from her bedroom stepfather confronts accused kidnapper - Chicago Tribune

My last post about the Tennessee shooting was way off topic. I am seeing something scary here on this thread: I also remember A young black woman that was shot dead by a white man through his front door, over-reacting in Michigan, so were do you go with THAT information? Renishia McBride was her name.

The man has no idea of the neighborhoods we live in, the people in the area, or why people may want to come to our bedroom windows in the middle of the night.

He merely has a blanket statement that his way is best.

hard not to laugh at him.

(Actually, it isn't)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
The OP says your way is really stupid. I am laughing at you.

No, the shooter in the OP is alive.

His stupid friend is not.

So who is the winner? Can't feel good to kill a friend.

Probably not.

feel even worse if it had been someone other than his friend.

and he didn't protect himself.

So no winner then.

He was armed. I think he could have easily taken cover and determined if it was a threat rather than shoot at noises.
You think? Naah, not well at all.
I sleep on the right sid of the bed. Obviously, my weapon is on the right side of my bed.
The window is also to the right.
The TV is always on so there is light enough for someone at my window to see me reach for a weapon. In that time, an armed would be intruder would be taking aim. Do I have time to take cover; logically on the left side of the bed?. Logically, 2 rounds at the intruder and then dive for the floor to my left while he is blinded by muzzle flash.

I do know what I'm doing here. I've studied tactics and played scenarios and practiced, practiced and practiced.

Lol..you're an idiot.

You missed the part where I said I saw them walk up the driveway and drew a bead on them.

"The people coming to kill you..."

In what scenario can we imagine that people will be coming to kill us? It is so remote a possibility that being constantly prepared for it is the definition of paranoia.

My last post about the Tennessee shooting was way off topic. I am seeing something scary here on this thread: I also remember A young black woman that was shot dead by a white man through his front door, over-reacting in Michigan, so were do you go with THAT information? Renishia McBride was her name.
It's not overreacting to shoot someone outside your window at 3 am.

In what scenario can we imagine that people will be coming to kill us? It is so remote a possibility that being constantly prepared for it is the definition of paranoia.
I assume that anyone standing outside my kid's window at 3 am doesn't have honorable intentions.

You leave the house without your mommy?

You must be SO proud of yourself

only time I leave the house with a gun is when I'm going to the range.

Then why are you so cowardly your shooting at shadows and bumps in the night?
You leave the house without your mommy?

You must be SO proud of yourself

only time I leave the house with a gun is when I'm going to the range.

You're losing this one too, brainless. Perhaps you should take the afternoon off and spend it learning the difference between your and you're.

Losing? I think the people so cowardly to shoot at bumps in the night are clearly losing.
You keep using words like shadows and bumps in the night. I am not afraid of shadows or noises. I am vigilant and prepared and trained. I have never fired a weapon at an unidentified shadow and I've been shooting for 60 years.

You were saying you would. You are slowly changing your tune a little.
Not at all. I am resolute. I will shoot at a silhouette I rationally perceive as a threat.

Can you reliably ascertain the age of a silhouette?

You think it's a remote possibility that the silent man outside a kid's room at 3 am means harm?

What universe do you live in?

Lol..you're an idiot.

You missed the part where I said I saw them walk up the driveway and drew a bead on them.
No I didnt. You took the time to identify them. That is my whole point.

You think it's a remote possibility that the silent man outside a kid's room at 3 am means harm?

What universe do you live in?

You mean the 15 year old friend outside.

Standing outside a window is not a crime, and certainly not a capital crime. Shooting someone who is not committing a crime is a crime, and should be.

You're losing this one too, brainless. Perhaps you should take the afternoon off and spend it learning the difference between your and you're.

Losing? I think the people so cowardly to shoot at bumps in the night are clearly losing.
You keep using words like shadows and bumps in the night. I am not afraid of shadows or noises. I am vigilant and prepared and trained. I have never fired a weapon at an unidentified shadow and I've been shooting for 60 years.

You were saying you would. You are slowly changing your tune a little.
Not at all. I am resolute. I will shoot at a silhouette I rationally perceive as a threat.

Can you reliably ascertain the age of a silhouette?

Rationally? Why would anyone outside be looking to shoot you? You involved in criminal activity?

Forum List

Back