Just a clump of cells

I think all young women should fully understand what situations they could find themselves in where you would like to take their right to choose away.

The thing is, I haven't. She has the choice to ride the horse or not. She has the choice to take preventive measures that don't involve paying all her money on contraception or abortive procedures. We call it self restraint. One choice ensures the timing will be just right, the other ensures pain and financial hardship. It isn't hard to see where one path or the other follows. One simple decision ensures simplicity, the other a harsh reality.

I think if they knew how you felt they show up to vote to make sure you dont get your way.

More power to them. But then again, I'm not the one trying to take her mind hostage and convince her she has two choices from one option.

Ever read "the only moral abortion is my abortion"?

No, and I probably know why, simply because that notion is preposterous. How can murder be deemed an act of morality?

(Shudders)

These women are anti abortion but when it happens to them or their children they justify why they are the exception.

I think all young women should fully understand what situations they could find themselves in where you would like to take their right to choose away.

The thing is, I haven't. She has the choice to ride the horse or not. She has the choice to take preventive measures that don't involve paying all her money on contraception or abortive procedures. We call it self restraint. One choice ensures the timing will be just right, the other ensures pain and financial hardship. It isn't hard to see where one path or the other follows. One simple decision ensures simplicity, the other a harsh reality.

I think if they knew how you felt they show up to vote to make sure you dont get your way.

More power to them. But then again, I'm not the one trying to take her mind hostage and convince her she has two choices from one option.

No, and I probably know why, simply because that notion is preposterous. How can murder be deemed an act of morality?

(Shudders)
Easy, kill Hitler, even as a newborn. Would have saved tens of millions of lives. Perfectly justifiable, even moral.

The Murder of innocent Japanese citizens using atomic weapons was justified the very same way, by the lives saved not taken.

We kill deer to conserve the species. Too many and there isnt enough food to go around.

This planets already overpopulated. Its for the greater good.

(Shudders)

These women are anti abortion but when it happens to them or their children they justify why they are the exception.

So, ever think what happens when this happens to a pro-choice woman? Both sides of this debate are full of hypocrites.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".

This planets already overpopulated. Its for the greater good.

"For the greater good" was a slogan which was used by megalomaniacs and tyrants in the past to justify murdering millions of people. It was used by eugenicists to justify the improvement of the human species. I got Boo to admit to the same, and so have you.

There is nothing more to say.

(Shudders)

So, ever think what happens when this happens to a pro-choice woman? Both sides of this debate are full of hypocrites.
I'm pro choice but wouldn't want an abortion at this point in my life but can remember a time where I would have wanted.

You know what's funny? You say you want the woman to live with the consequences but there is no way to force them to do a good job raising these children. And statistically they don't. So we have to live with the consequences. Fuck it let them abort. We should even pay for it.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".
Ideology, not science or reality. What kind of victim do you have when they both go in the same body-bag, coffin, and grave? If you didn't hold the baby, it wasn't one.

I quoted this law at post 21. So now this thread has gone full circle. :)

The potential for greatness is not solely dependent upon how one is raised.

Encouraging poor single women to abort will lower crime and save lives.
And your proof is?
American history.
He needs proof that's true? I love it when they hate obvious reality.

Your version of "obvious reality" needs to be based on facts. So, where's the proof? You are now dodging.
I'm on a smart phone. Maybe tomorrow I'll put it all together for you but you can go find all the facts yourself now if you don't want to wait. Its actually obvious

Forum List

Back