Just a clump of cells

You say you want the woman to live with the consequences but there is no way to force them to do a good job raising these children.

That's their problem. Adapt or succumb.
Then the kid and society suffers.

Nope. If she learns, the child learns, and therefore society benefits.

If she fails to learn, the child fails to learn; therefore they both become a liability to society.

It's easy. It isn't 50 shades of gray.

;)

Encouraging poor single women to abort will lower crime and save lives.
And your proof is?
American history.
He needs proof that's true? I love it when they hate obvious reality.

Your version of "obvious reality" needs to be based on facts. So, where's the proof? You are now dodging.
I'm on a smart phone. Maybe tomorrow I'll put it all together for you but you can go find all the facts yourself now if you don't want to wait. Its actually obvious

Actually no. I have a smartphone too, but that doesn't stop me from citing facts and sources. Right now, the burden of proof lies on your shoulders.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".
Ideology, not science or reality. What kind of victim do you have when they both go in the same body-bag, coffin, and grave? If you didn't hold the baby, it wasn't one.

If you don't breath, you won't use oxygen! When does science say that clump of cells is a human being?

abortion-rights.jpg

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".
Ideology, not science or reality. What kind of victim do you have when they both go in the same body-bag, coffin, and grave? If you didn't hold the baby, it wasn't one.

If you don't breath, you won't use oxygen! When does science say that clump of cells is a human being?
When it's no longer just a clump of cells.

The potential for greatness is not solely dependent upon how one is raised.
You could be raising the next Osama or Jeffrey Dahmer or john wills booth.
True...were they all products of a single mother who wanted to abort?
I was just thinking about the people who say "you may be aborting the person who would have cured cancer". More probable you're just aborting a future shithead. Lol

Nope. but it matters greatly.
I would argue what matters more is the moral compass of society. What children are taught by society. If society reinforces positive values, the absence of positive parental figures is less significant.

I was just thinking about the people who say "you may be aborting the person who would have cured cancer". More probable you're just aborting a future shithead. Lol
shitheads are people too!

As the 2004 law states ...The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".

Nope. but it matters greatly.
I would argue what matters more is the moral compass of society. What children are taught by society. If society reinforces positive values, the absence of positive parental figures is less significant.
Nature is stronger than nurture but nurture matters.

As the 2004 law states ...The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".
Which is total bullshit. Nature flushes them like toilet paper. Most will never make it.

This planets already overpopulated. Its for the greater good.
Aaand... There it is. The real reasoning. TK, this is what I keep trying to tell you. You can't reason with these people. You can only hope they continue to see it as a game and don't try to gain the position of absolute power needed to act on these ideas again.

And that is probably the worst way to justify your position.

This planets already overpopulated. Its for the greater good.
Aaand... There it is. The real reasoning. TK, this is what I keep trying to tell you. You can't reason with these people. You can only hope they continue to see it as a game and don't try to gain the position of absolute power needed to act on these ideas again.

Actually I have him blathering nonsense now. I'd call that a win, eh?

Which is total bullshit. Nature flushes them like toilet paper. Most will never make it.
Has nothing to do with what comes naturally, has everything to do what MAN does to them...people die everyday, then people are murdered everyday, you, with no ethics, morals or principles can't understand that!

Actually, Pedro de San Patricio, don't get me wrong, but what good is light if it stops shining? Where is the warmth when there is no fire? I'm not trying to gain any position of power, I really hope this gets to people on the fence about this issue. I know for a fact I can't reason with these people. But stating the case anyway will do a world of good for someone who may be reading this thread right now who has a choice to make about their future. Hey, who knows?

Oh, and you have an admirer now. I appreciate people who show concern. I thank you for that.

Actually I have him blathering nonsense now. I'd call that a win, eh?
Nonsense? No. He simply admitted that his underlying motivation for supporting this is population control, ie killing the inferior folks so the superior ones like himself can exist more comfortably. I have little doubt he's going to execute an about face and deny ever saying that in seriousness. Sometimes you can get them to admit that a fetus is alive until they do that exact thing. It's the same thing: a mark of the indefensibility of their position.

Forum List

Back