Just a clump of cells

You posted about 1 death per year from an abortion in each of 2012, 2013 and 2014. How scary!

And the article on 47,000 deaths from abortions is about deaths in Third World Countries, many of whom have banned abortion.

Here's an article from the Washington Post which says that maternal deaths in childbirth in the US are the highest in the developed world.

Maternal deaths in childbirth rise in the U.S. - The Washington Post

Facts are not your friends b cause every fact supports the idea that the liberal agenda for women's choice reduces abortions, which is what you SAY you want.

If you want to reduce abortion, the way to go is to remove ALL restrictions, which we have done in Canada. Then start supporting families with health care, maternity leave, subsidized child care.

Stop talking about family values and start living them. Put your money where your mouth is.

Try this article from December

Get a brain, borrow one from a dead baby!

planned+parenthood+obama+bff.jpg

post+birth+abortion+planned+parenthood.jpg

When you resort to insults and memes, what you're telling me is you've got nothing.

Your concession is noted.

As always the liberal is the first one to claim she won.... this idiot is a #4 and #2...but thanks for playing and letting me show you the TRUTH!

n12b79.jpg
All you showed was, yet again, that you and you kind are not rational.

When you resort to insults and memes, what you're telling me is you've got nothing.

As always the liberal is the first one to claim she won.... this idiot is a #4 and #2...but thanks for playing and letting me show you the TRUTH!

n12b79.jpg

Just look at your posts....Surprised you haven't changed your screen name to GOD!

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

n12b79.jpg

Just look at your posts....Surprised you haven't changed your screen name to GOD!

Had I been responsible for creating beings as moronic as those here, I wouldn't admit to it.

n12b79.jpg

Had I been responsible for creating beings as moronic as those here, I wouldn't admit to it.

You should get away from the mirrors!

narcissistic-personality-disorder-774.jpg

You posted about 1 death per year from an abortion in each of 2012, 2013 and 2014. How scary!

And the article on 47,000 deaths from abortions is about deaths in Third World Countries, many of whom have banned abortion.

Here's an article from the Washington Post which says that maternal deaths in childbirth in the US are the highest in the developed world.

Maternal deaths in childbirth rise in the U.S. - The Washington Post

Facts are not your friends b cause every fact supports the idea that the liberal agenda for women's choice reduces abortions, which is what you SAY you want.

If you want to reduce abortion, the way to go is to remove ALL restrictions, which we have done in Canada. Then start supporting families with health care, maternity leave, subsidized child care.

Stop talking about family values and start living them. Put your money where your mouth is.
All restrictions?

So you think that women should be able to abort a baby in its 9th month without restriction?

Now, in part I agree with you, the Republicans are feckless with abortion, but because some are, and, it seems ALL CommiecRATS want the dead babies, simply to BUY stupid women's votes, they are for it! We have mandatory healthcare now, perhaps it should be mandatory that if you don't want the baby, it will be taken by a government, religious, or secular agency that will care for the new born, and the woman is STERILIZED so it can't happen again.... I'll wait for the sterilization rant from some idiot, but it is logical, saves a new born, and prevents an IRRESPONSIBLE woman from continually mating with whatever guy has the biggest dick!

Again you're saying that women who have abortions are unfeeling sluts who just want sex without responsibility, despite the studies links posted which strongly demonstrate this is just another right wing myth.

And the notion that a woman who has an abortion should be sterilized is another misogynist notion based on your hatred of women.

The more conservative posters post in this thread, the more they reveal that their anti abortion stance has nothing to do with saving babies and everything to do with controlling women's sexuality.

As for taking babies away from women who would have abortions, what would you do with them? There are already thousands of children languishing in foster care that no one wants. And child services is an expensive way of parenting, as well as being a poor way to grow up.

Conservatives don't have the common sense God gave a goose.

You are a disgusting, vile BITCH, I can't, in common sensibility call you human!

LIfe, even a HARD LIFE is preferable to death, that's why the human spirit clings to life instead of giving into death, you dumbass!

Every abortion kills an innocent human being.
Every human being is a person.
Beginning at conception, every pregnancy involves two or more bodies.
It is just, reasonable, and necessary for society to outlaw certain choices.
The right to not be killed supersedes the right to not be pregnant.
Poverty, rape, disability, or “unwantedness” do not morally justify abortion.
The differences between embryos and adults are differences of degree not of kind.
LESS than 1% of all abortions are performed to save the life of the mother.
To be only "personally pro-life" is to not be pro-life at all.
If there is uncertainty about when human life begins, the benefit of the doubt should go to preserving life.
Abortion is more dangerous than childbirth.\
Prior to abortion's legalization, 90% of abortions were done by doctors, not by "coat hangers in back alleys."
The 8 week+ unborn baby feels real physical pain during an abortion.
Abortion is condemnable for the same reasons that slavery and genocide are.
Abortion is not a “women's only” issue.
Every legal surgical abortion stops a beating heart and terminates measurable brain waves.
The right to not be killed supersedes the right to privacy.
Abortion disproportionally targets minority babies. Thank you Ms. Sanger!
Abortion has become a form of gendercide, shrinking the global female population at an alarming rate.
Laws concerning abortion have significantly influenced whether women choose to have abortions.

Just some reasons abortions are immoral and unethical, and THIS comes from an agnostic that doesn't put a religious view on any of these points!
drivel

lol, the Pilgrims allowed abortion.

And to what would that be relevant?

I mean Summit has Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on sale too... but I didn't think this was the place to mention it... because we're not discussing racing. So I wonder, why you'd inform us your irrelevance... again?

Were they not Christians?
The Pilgrims were Separatists

What kind of dumbass answer is that? The Pilgrims were Christians. They were Protestants. They believed abortion was allowable until the time of quickening.

Now how is that Christians could make that determination?

Why don't you take some time to educate yourself on Pilgrims being Separatists and what Separatists were instead of acting like a hysterical loon.
Who gives a fuck, Judaism allows abortion and without Judaism Christianity would not exist.

If you look at worldwide abortion statistics, the countries with the highest rates of abortion, are countries where abortion is illegal. The countries where abortion is the easiest to obtain, are the ones with the lowest rate of abortion.

And that myth that abortion is more dangerous than childbirth is just that - a right wing lie to frighten women into not having abortions.

Every pregnancy is NOT intended to result in a live birth. 30% of all pregnancies end in spontaneous miscarriage. A fertilized egg is not a life. It's the possibility of a life.

Even a miserable life is better than no life?? Those who commit suicide would disagree.

Conservatives blame the poor for having too many children. Yet they vilify poor people for having abortions.

When you are prepared to vote for increased financial supports for poor families so they can afford these additional babies, you can start talking about limiting abortions. Although, if there were paid maternity leave and free prenatal and neonatal care, that would go a long way to reduce the number of abortions in the US.

But if you're not prepared to put your money where your mouth is, stop pretending that you hate abortion, because you don't. You just want women who have sex, punished for it.

Who cares where abortion is more or less, has nothing to do with what we are talking about!

Yes, a RW lie......
Woman Dies After Second-Trimester Abortion at Planned Parenthood LifeNews.com

Woman Dies After Botched 33-Week Abortion Takes Her Life LifeNews.com

WORLD Woman dies after Cleveland abortion Daniel James Devine April 1 2014

Woman Dies in Late-Term Abortion Performed by Doctor Linked to Sebelius - Breitbart

47 000 Women Die Each Year From Unsafe Abortions ThinkProgress
Need more? This from only the first page of a search engine!

We are discussing MANS INTERVENTION< not what happens NATURALLY as part of life's process!

At least the SUICIDE had THERE CHOICE to live or die, the UNBORN have NO SUCH LUXURY!

Poor, have no corner on abortions, seems STUPIDITY and LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY are the causes of abortion!

It’s a question pro-aborts endlessly badger pro-lifers with: “If you so badly want babies to be born, how many are you willing to adopt?” They hope that by casting pro-lifers as somehow not doing enough to give “unwanted” children a home, they can divert attention away from the deaths they’re responsible for and guilt a few of us into shutting up. If that reminds you of a child snapping, “If you love it so much, why don’t you marry it?,” that’s because the challenge is about as sophisticated.

Sorry, but moral high ground doesn’t come that cheaply, the primary reason being that it doesn’t change the tiny details of a) who’s making children they don’t want in the first place, and b) who’s actually killing them and perpetuating that killing. Can anyone think of any other scenario where “I should be able to harm someone unless you aid me in some way” would be taken even remotely seriously as moral reasoning? If I forbid somebody from stealing my neighbor’s car, am I therefore obligated to let the would-be thief borrow my own?

Of course not. It’s preposterous. Again, pro-aborts are (intentionally) confusing the difference between abstaining from harm and going out of one’s way to do good. Our obligation to the former doesn’t necessarily entail the latter. And just because Person A won’t help Person B, it doesn’t give Person C a license to kill Person B. So even if this objection were to reveal that pro-lifers are somehow negligent in this area, it wouldn’t legitimize legal abortion.

It’s certainly true that all people, pro-lifers included, should do their part to find abandoned children homes, including adopting them themselves when they can. But, at the risk of ruining a perfectly good narrative by asking the obvious question, how do pro-aborts know we already aren’t? Do they have any reason other than malice to suggest that pro-life Americans aren’t adopting at a perfectly respectable rate compared to the rest of the population? Heck, how do we know pro-lifers aren’t adopting more than our “choice”-minded brethren? (After all, conservatives and religious Americans are more charitable in other ways.)

Personally, I’m not aware of adoption data to either effect, so if any of our critics can prove they’ve got facts behind the smears, step right up. It is, however, worth noting that even when pro-lifers do exactly what pro-aborts chastise us for allegedly not doing, it doesn’t make them hate us any less – just ask Rep. Michele Bachmann.

Besides, moving on from the macro to the individual level, it’s awfully presumptuous to assume whether the circumstances of a stranger’s personal life – yes, even a pro-lifer – are conducive to providing an orphaned child a good home, whether due to the number of children one already has (conservatives tend to have more kids than liberals), making too little to handle adoption’s steep price tag, being unmarried and therefore unable to provide a two-parent home, or simply because one isn’t good with kids.

Lastly, regardless of how many pro-lifers are personally adopting, the fact is that we’ve more than stepped up to support adoption – just take a look at Students for Life’s rundown of adoption activism and groups, and compare it to Planned Parenthood’s own abortion-to-adoption ratio (fun fact: the United States actually has more crisis pregnancy centers than Planned Parenthood clinics).

Another day, another shabby excuse for mass slaughter dispatched. It’s a sad commentary on our culture that there remain any venues where you can be taken seriously badgering someone to take care of a stranger’s child while cherishing the child’s own mother’s right to kill him or her.

You're still a disgusting living being with NO MORALS or ETHICS! But continue, as I love putting you :ahole-1:'s down!
more drivel

Forum List

Back