Just a clump of cells

Now, in part I agree with you, the Republicans are feckless with abortion, but because some are, and, it seems ALL CommiecRATS want the dead babies, simply to BUY stupid women's votes, they are for it! We have mandatory healthcare now, perhaps it should be mandatory that if you don't want the baby, it will be taken by a government, religious, or secular agency that will care for the new born, and the woman is STERILIZED so it can't happen again.... I'll wait for the sterilization rant from some idiot, but it is logical, saves a new born, and prevents an IRRESPONSIBLE woman from continually mating with whatever guy has the biggest dick!

Again you're saying that women who have abortions are unfeeling sluts who just want sex without responsibility, despite the studies links posted which strongly demonstrate this is just another right wing myth.

And the notion that a woman who has an abortion should be sterilized is another misogynist notion based on your hatred of women.

The more conservative posters post in this thread, the more they reveal that their anti abortion stance has nothing to do with saving babies and everything to do with controlling women's sexuality.

As for taking babies away from women who would have abortions, what would you do with them? There are already thousands of children languishing in foster care that no one wants. And child services is an expensive way of parenting, as well as being a poor way to grow up.

Conservatives don't have the common sense God gave a goose.

You are a disgusting, vile BITCH, I can't, in common sensibility call you human!

LIfe, even a HARD LIFE is preferable to death, that's why the human spirit clings to life instead of giving into death, you dumbass!

Every abortion kills an innocent human being.
Every human being is a person.
Beginning at conception, every pregnancy involves two or more bodies.
It is just, reasonable, and necessary for society to outlaw certain choices.
The right to not be killed supersedes the right to not be pregnant.
Poverty, rape, disability, or “unwantedness” do not morally justify abortion.
The differences between embryos and adults are differences of degree not of kind.
LESS than 1% of all abortions are performed to save the life of the mother.
To be only "personally pro-life" is to not be pro-life at all.
If there is uncertainty about when human life begins, the benefit of the doubt should go to preserving life.
Abortion is more dangerous than childbirth.\
Prior to abortion's legalization, 90% of abortions were done by doctors, not by "coat hangers in back alleys."
The 8 week+ unborn baby feels real physical pain during an abortion.
Abortion is condemnable for the same reasons that slavery and genocide are.
Abortion is not a “women's only” issue.
Every legal surgical abortion stops a beating heart and terminates measurable brain waves.
The right to not be killed supersedes the right to privacy.
Abortion disproportionally targets minority babies. Thank you Ms. Sanger!
Abortion has become a form of gendercide, shrinking the global female population at an alarming rate.
Laws concerning abortion have significantly influenced whether women choose to have abortions.

Just some reasons abortions are immoral and unethical, and THIS comes from an agnostic that doesn't put a religious view on any of these points!

Then you support the death penalty for women who have abortions? Or life imprisonment?

Again you're saying that women who have abortions are unfeeling sluts who just want sex without responsibility, despite the studies links posted which strongly demonstrate this is just another right wing myth.

So someone 'studied' abortion and found that such is not a means to avoid the responsibilities intrinsic with coitus?

The problem ya have with that, is that there is no means to reasonably conclude that abortion is anything BUT a means to avoid responsibilities which cannot be separated from sexual intercourse.

Now, given that THAT is an irrefutable fact... would you care to share the reasoning of these would-be 'studies?

I'd just LOVE a good irrational fantasy. My personal fave at the moment, however, is that the LGBT cult only desires "Equal Rights Under the Law".

ROFL! Now THAT is what FICTION is all about!

Now, in part I agree with you, the Republicans are feckless with abortion, but because some are, and, it seems ALL CommiecRATS want the dead babies, simply to BUY stupid women's votes, they are for it! We have mandatory healthcare now, perhaps it should be mandatory that if you don't want the baby, it will be taken by a government, religious, or secular agency that will care for the new born, and the woman is STERILIZED so it can't happen again.... I'll wait for the sterilization rant from some idiot, but it is logical, saves a new born, and prevents an IRRESPONSIBLE woman from continually mating with whatever guy has the biggest dick!

And the notion that a woman who has an abortion should be sterilized is another misogynist notion based on your hatred of women.

The more conservative posters post in this thread, the more they reveal that their anti abortion stance has nothing to do with saving babies and everything to do with controlling women's sexuality.

As for taking babies away from women who would have abortions, what would you do with them? There are already thousands of children languishing in foster care that no one wants. And child services is an expensive way of parenting, as well as being a poor way to grow up.

You are a disgusting, vile BITCH, I can't, in common sensibility call you human!

LIfe, even a HARD LIFE is preferable to death, that's why the human spirit clings to life instead of giving into death, you dumbass!

The differences between embryos and adults are differences of degree not of kind.
If there is uncertainty about when human life begins, the benefit of the doubt should go to preserving life.
Prior to abortion's legalization, 90% of abortions were done by doctors, not by "coat hangers in back alleys."
Every legal surgical abortion stops a beating heart and terminates measurable brain waves.
Abortion has become a form of gendercide, shrinking the global female population at an alarming rate.
Laws concerning abortion have significantly influenced whether women choose to have abortions.

Just some reasons abortions are immoral and unethical, and THIS comes from an agnostic that doesn't put a religious view on any of these points!
I can't distance myself from this guy hard enough...

A fetus is not a person, but it is innocent human life.

This "person" crap is just a game of semantics.

Says this pro-choicer.

A fetus actually is a person. That some feminist rationalized otherwise in her college thesis as a means to excuse murder, so as to provide her with consistent access to her drug of choice; the hormonal surge common to intercourse induced orgasm... is irrelevant.

Says this pro-choicer.

A fetus actually is a person. That some feminist rationalized otherwise in her college thesis as a means to excuse murder, so as to provide her with consistent access to her drug of choice; the hormonal surge common to intercourse induced orgasm... is irrelevant.

lol, the Pilgrims allowed abortion.

I can't distance myself from this guy hard enough...

So, you're distancing yourself from sound reason?

LOL! Now THAT is hysterical... .

Why on earth would you DO that? I ask because while I have my own ideas on why ya would, but I would LOVE to hear your own personal reasoning for such.

Then you support the death penalty for women who have abortions? Or life imprisonment?

Of course!

Says this pro-choicer.

And to what would that be relevant?

I mean Summit has Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on sale too... but I didn't think this was the place to mention it... because we're not discussing racing. So I wonder, why you'd inform us your irrelevance... again?

Says this pro-choicer.

I mean Summit has Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on sale too... but I didn't think this was the place to mention it... because we're not discussing racing. So I wonder, why you'd inform us your irrelevance... again?

Were they not Christians?

Says this pro-choicer.

The Pilgrims were Separatists

Of course!

LOL! Did you happen to read the thread yesterday, when that idiot spent three hours DEMANDING an answer to that, posting again and again, a position of mine wherein I stated not only that murder is murder... despite such being a private decision, in the course of medical treatment by one's physician, which should bear the same consequences of any other morally unjustified taking of human life?

When asked if someone took her life because they deemed her an inconvenience, would she demand that THAT should be a capital crime, she demanded that she's a person, so the constitution protects her!

LOL! It was SO adorable... you could just see the rationalization machine sitting on her shoulders just a SMOKIN'! ... trying to figure out a way that pre-born human babies aren't human life and that HER humanity is TOTALLY different.

They're so PITIFULLY helpless.

Of course!

LOL! Did you happen to read the thread yesterday, when that idiot spent three hours DEMANDING an answer to that, posting again and again, a position of mine wherein I stated not only that murder is murder... despite such being a private decision, in the course of medical treatment by one's physician, which should bear the same consequences of any other morally unjustified taking of human life?

When asked if someone took her life because they deemed her an inconvenience, would she demand that THAT should be a capital crime, she demanded that she's a person, so the constitution protects her!

LOL! It was SO adorable... you could just see the rationalization machine sitting on her shoulders just a SMOKIN'! ... trying to figure out a way that pre-born human babies aren't human life and that HER humanity is TOTALLY different.

They're so PITIFULLY helpless.

They really are entertaining, in their retarded sort of way!...You have to enjoy them NEVER saying YOUR RIGHT, and I'M WRONG!

Says this pro-choicer.

What kind of dumbass answer is that? The Pilgrims were Christians. They were Protestants. They believed abortion was allowable until the time of quickening.

Now how is that Christians could make that determination?

LOL!

What is it about straw reasoning that you can't figure out?

Let's go over it ONE MORE TIME:

It's INVALID REASONING.

Invalid reasoning is disqualified from consideration by reasonable people, BECAUSE... it fails to serve the pursuit of the truth. And debate... is solely an exercise designed as a means to determine "TRUTH".

Now... where your reasoning fails to develop constructs appropriate for discerning truth, you should know that this is evidence that your species of reasoning is NOT designed for such.

Now... you should know that where something serves to deceive, such is known as EVIL.

Please, tell the board, you've now been educated on the salient facts regarding evil and that your traits are in alignment with evil.

So, is it your desire to serve evil? Or do ya do so out of willful ignorance?

Of course!

Now we have three on USMB who are out on the farthest edge of the fringe on abortion.

What kind of dumbass answer is that? The Pilgrims were Christians. They were Protestants. They believed abortion was allowable until the time of quickening.

Why don't you take some time to educate yourself on Pilgrims being Separatists and what Separatists were instead of acting like a hysterical loon.

LOL!

What is it about straw reasoning that you can't figure out?

Let's go over it ONE MORE TIME:

It's INVALID REASONING.

Invalid reasoning is disqualified from consideration by reasonable people, BECAUSE... it fails to serve the pursuit of the truth. And debate... is solely an exercise designed as a means to determine "TRUTH".

Now... where your reasoning fails to develop constructs appropriate for discerning truth, you should know that this is evidence that your species of reasoning is NOT designed for such.

Now... you should know that where something serves to deceive, such is known as EVIL.

Please, tell the board, you've now been educated on the salient facts regarding evil and that your traits are in alignment with evil.

So, is it your desire to serve evil? Or do ya do so out of willful ignorance?

You inevitably jabber when you can't make a point.

You said yesterday our laws come from natural law, which comes from God. The Pilgrims were children of God, were they not?

They allowed abortion, by your reasoning, because it followed natural law which follows God's law.

Of course!

Now we have three on USMB who are out on the farthest edge of the fringe on abortion.
It's murder, even by definition, the taking of ones life!

Why don't you take some time to educate yourself on Pilgrims being Separatists and what Separatists were instead of acting like a hysterical loon.

Prove to me that Separatists were not Christians.

Of course!

It's murder, even by definition, the taking of ones life!

By whose definition? Cite the source, and its authority, to declare that a fetus is no different than you or me where laws covering murder are concerned.

Forum List

Back