Just a clump of cells

For reality society and freedom abortion is a necessity. We need it.

And when we ask why god makes us so flawed they say god gives free will. I choose to abort or at least reserve the right.

I'm going to be flatly blunt. The pro-Abortion crowd is dead wrong about human biology. A human is a human inside the womb and out. This video is proof of such. This is the unborn child of a French couple who watch in amazement at the vigorous movement of the baby in the womb. To say the child isn't viable while in the womb is wrong, simply put. To say the child is not a real person until after birth is also wrong, this one seems real enough to me.

Timing is everything in this case. A pan of batter isn't a cake. It needs time and heat. Same with a human.

And that neonate is ready to pop. Find out why I called it that.
Wow, that's one of the more disgusting terms that I've heard from idiots who try to justify the slaughter of infant human beings by verbally dehumanizing them.

A pancake?

Seriously?

What ever happened to "parasite"? So now the living human being isn't even a "parasite", it's just a pancake? You weirdos will go to any leaps of logic to dehumanize humans in your own deluded minds.

I think it's a good bet that the vast majority of abortion advocates have had an abortion and/or pressured a woman to kill their baby. And their guilt causes them major psychological problems.

I'll take that bet. No one is "pro-abortion". I don't know of anyone who thinks having an abortion is a good thing, or who encourages a woman to have one just for the sake of having an abortion. It's something you hope you never need. A decision you never want to make.

Conservatives continue to promote the idea that women who have abortions are unfeeling, child hating, wantons casually discarding the results of casual sex when in fact the opposite is true. Most are over 21, married or in a committed relationship, and already have one or more children. 75% get abortions because they can't afford to have another baby.

Of course conservatives don't want to believe this because it's an indictment of their refusal to provide healthcare or maternity leave to low income families. So they promote this idea that women get abortions because they hate children.

I'm going to be flatly blunt. The pro-Abortion crowd is dead wrong about human biology. A human is a human inside the womb and out. This video is proof of such. This is the unborn child of a French couple who watch in amazement at the vigorous movement of the baby in the womb. To say the child isn't viable while in the womb is wrong, simply put. To say the child is not a real person until after birth is also wrong, this one seems real enough to me.

Timing is everything in this case. A pan of batter isn't a cake. It needs time and heat. Same with a human.

Wow, that's one of the more disgusting terms that I've heard from idiots who try to justify the slaughter of infant human beings by verbally dehumanizing them.

A pancake?

Seriously?

What ever happened to "parasite"? So now the living human being isn't even a "parasite", it's just a pancake? You weirdos will go to any leaps of logic to dehumanize humans in your own deluded minds.

I think it's a good bet that the vast majority of abortion advocates have had an abortion and/or pressured a woman to kill their baby. And their guilt causes them major psychological problems.

I'll take that bet. No one is "pro-abortion". I don't know of anyone who thinks having an abortion is a good thing, or who encourages a woman to have one just for the sake of having an abortion. It's something you hope you never need. A decision you never want to make.

Conservatives continue to promote the idea that women who have abortions are unfeeling, child hating, wantons casually discarding the results of casual sex when in fact the opposite is true. Most are over 21, married or in a committed relationship, and already have one or more children. 75% get abortions because they can't afford to have another baby.

Of course conservatives don't want to believe this because it's an indictment of their refusal to provide healthcare or maternity leave to low income families. So they promote this idea that women get abortions because they hate children.

Too many get abortions because they are irresponsible and don't want to burdened. Be responsible to begin with and you'll probably not have to murder an innocent

Well.. I guess that settles it then... The Left is perfectly fine with murdering the defenseless and purely innocent.

And THAT established in the same thread that THE LEFT COMES TO DEFEND EUGENICS!

LOL!

Ok... for the TRIFECTA! Which of you idiots wants to defend ISIS for the beheading of Jews and Christians?

Given the trend, we can't be but a few minutes from THAT!

You really don't know what eugenics is do you?

You do know what selective breeding is, don't you? Yours is a form of Negative Eugenics.

Eugenics is when you criminalize Incest on the grounds that the offspring of incest MIGHT be genetically defective.
Eugenics is when conservatives have lost the legal argument and resort to demagoguery.

A pancake?

Seriously?

Too many get abortions because they are irresponsible and don't want to burdened. Be responsible to begin with and you'll probably not have to murder an innocent

So should women who have abortions go to prison for murder?

A pancake?

Seriously?

You had a gazzlion comments on that yesterday, you're building a straw man and I'm not playing

A pancake?

Seriously?

You had a gazzlion comments on that yesterday, you're building a straw man and I'm not playing

How is it a strawman to ask someone if something they call murder should be treated as murder?

Are you admitting you don't really think an abortion is murder? Then why use the terminology?

A pancake?

Seriously?

You're as phoney as the rest of them then.

I got that nut Keys to admit he'd put women to death for using the abortion pill. Aren't you on board?

What should the penalty be for a woman who, in your view, murders her innocent child?

A pancake?

Seriously?

How is it a strawman to ask someone if something they call murder should be treated as murder?

Are you admitting you don't really think an abortion is murder? Then why use the terminology?

Sigh...currently US law allows abortion so nobody can be charged with murder. Do I think it is murder? Yes I do

A pancake?

Seriously?

I got that nut Keys to admit he'd put women to death for using the abortion pill. Aren't you on board?

What should the penalty be for a woman who, in your view, murders her innocent child?

Get over yourself, how's that, nut?

th

That is the sort of thing people say when they've lost the argument.

And your above statement is the exact thing subversives say when they lost an argument...You're getting entertaining!

And your above statement is the exact thing subversives say when they lost an argument...You're getting entertaining!

What "argument", he asked me if a woman should be charged with murder for having an abortion and I said he was building a straw man since abortion is legal. Now, do you have a point or will you continue to spew nonsense and jump up and down screaming "look at me!!!!!!!"

What "argument", he asked me if a woman should be charged with murder for having an abortion and I said he was building a straw man since abortion is legal. Now, do you have a point or will you continue to spew nonsense and jump up and down screaming "look at me!!!!!!!"

You are directing that at NYCarbonhead, are you not?

A pancake?

Seriously?

Are you one of those no abortions, let the women die instead people? It wouldn't surprise me if you were, they did that in Ireland until recently.

If abortion is murder then what's the penalty for induced abortion, the same as killing a person right? It would have to be or the fetus is only partly a person? Stop trying to have it both ways and tell us what should be the penalty for killing a fetus?

Last edited:

A pancake?

Seriously?

Are you one of those no abortions, let the women die instead people? It wouldn't surprise me if you were, they did that in Ireland until recently.

Many women have given up their own lives so their babies could live... it's called sacrifice, it's called UNDYING LOVE, even thought the woman will NEVER be able to see, feel or hear her baby.... it's what make many of us human, and divides you unethical, and immoral people from the rest of us....But hey, I don't expect pond scum to understand the concept.

Forum List

Back