Just a clump of cells

It doesn't matter if one considers a fetus a clump of cells or a viable human infant as of yet to be birthed.

How do you rationally or ethically enforce laws the subjugate a woman's right to control her body?

Well, it's not difficult really.

You stop telling girls that they're going to have sex, and giving them birth control because it's axiomatically 'going to happen'... you teach them that their bodies are designed by nature to conceive and that part and parcel of that process are a host of hormones which drive her instinctively toward having sex and that the consequences of such are life altering.

You teach her that she is responsible for her choices and she is rightfully entitled to choose WHEN, where and with whom she has sex... and that the instant that she 'chooses', or... MAKES THE CHOICE to allow a man to enter her body, most of her future choices are made THROUGH THAT DECISION!

And as a result, HER RESPONSIBILITIES FAR OUTWEIGH HER RIGHTS.... because, no matter how many desperate idiots she talks to, who tell her that abortion is her right, THERE IS NO POTENTIAL FOR A RIGHT TO TAKE THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT HUMAN BEING... PERIOD! That doing so is MURDER.

And that as a result of that irrefutable fact, abortion is murder. And all of the feckless attempts to sell Roe as Law is nonsense, as Roe is little more than Pop-Culture Idiocy spun as a SCOTUS Decision.

Then... change the law to adopt the appropriate criminal sanctions for pre-meditated murder of a child, for those who 'CHOOSE' TO TAKE THE HUMAN LIFE THEY CONCEIVED AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THEIR OWN WILLFUL BEHAVIOR.

First few doctors that go to prison and who are executed for murdering a pre-born baby... will dry up the medical aspect... and while it will not STOP all abortions, it will sure as hell provide justice for the babies that were murdered. And that's really all we can do as a society.

Now, the question usually comes; "WHAT ABOUT THE BACK ALLEY ABORTIONS THAT COST WOMEN THEIR LIVES?

Again.. the answer is: "Justice is served.".

Last edited:
And they are damaged goods for life I'm sorry to say.

Yes, 26 week old fetuses not only have a low survival rate but have a high likelihood of developing other medical problems. The longer they stay in the womb however.....

Well, that sounded like something a eugenicist would say.

You haven't stated for the record whether or not abortion should be made a capital crime?

Will you? If not, why not?

To say the child isn't viable while in the womb is wrong, simply put.

Well, you got that right.

Premature Birth and Viability Survival Statistics

Strictly speaking, most doctors define the age of viability as being about 24 weeks of gestation. In many hospitals, 24 weeks is the cutoff point for when doctors will use intensive medical intervention to attempt to save the life of a baby born prematurely. A baby born at 24 weeks would generally require a lot of intervention, potentially including mechanical ventilation and other invasive treatments followed by a lengthy stay in aneonatal intensive care unit (NICU).

Viability?

ROFLMNAO!

VIABILITY?

YOU are an advocate of NOT ONLY Men engaging in sex with other men, but men MARRYING other men...

There's absolutely NOTHING 'viable' about THAT... yet here she is standing upon 'viability' as the very foundation of her would-be argument.

The history of culture's which have accepted that nonsense is that those culture's were conquered by hordes of illiterates.

Does that 'feel' VIABLE to anyone?

LOL!

You can NOT make this crap up!

Should abortion be a capital crime? You're the guy who said that Nature, or God, defined what murder is.

Is abortion murder? Should our laws reflect that?

Strictly speaking, most doctors define the age of viability as being about 24 weeks of gestation. In many hospitals, 24 weeks is the cutoff point for when doctors will use intensive medical intervention to attempt to save the life of a baby born prematurely. A baby born at 24 weeks would generally require a lot of intervention, potentially including mechanical ventilation and other invasive treatments followed by a lengthy stay in aneonatal intensive care unit (NICU).

Viability?

ROFLMNAO!

VIABILITY?

YOU are an advocate of NOT ONLY Men engaging in sex with other men, but men MARRYING other men...

There's absolutely NOTHING 'viable' about THAT... yet here she is standing upon 'viability' as the very foundation of her would-be argument.

The history of culture's which have accepted that nonsense is that those culture's were conquered by hordes of illiterates.

LOL!

Should abortion be a capital crime? You're the guy who said that Nature, or God, defined what murder is.

If I deem you an inconvenience and as a result, using my sufficient power over you, send a 120 grain projectile into your brain... at 900fps, tearing away most of your brain and skull... instantly rendering your body into lifelessness.

Should THAT be considered a capital crime?

You should really spend a minute considering this... as it is SUPER important.

LOL! Nothin' comin' to mind?

Amazing how the pal of reticence falls over the discussion when the convenient death is THEIRS and not some PURELY INNOCENT CHILD, with no one to so much as SPEAK FOR IT, let alone DEFEND IT!

Yes, 26 week old fetuses not only have a low survival rate but have a high likelihood of developing other medical problems. The longer they stay in the womb however.....

Actually I was wrong. Before 26 weeks.......

I disagree.

Full Definition of EUGENICS
: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed

Has nothing to do with survival stats of Premature babies.

What s the outlook for premature babies born before 28 31 33 or 36 weeks BabyCenter

Length of Pregnancy Likelihood of Survival
23 weeks 17%
24 weeks 39%
25 weeks 50%
26 weeks 80%
27 weeks 90%
28-31 weeks 90-95%
32-33 weeks 95%
34+ weeks Almost as likely as a full-term baby

Viability?

ROFLMNAO!

VIABILITY?

LOL!

If I deem you an inconvenience and as a result, using my sufficient power over you, send a 120 grain projectile into your brain... at 900fps, tearing away most of your brain and skull... instantly rendering your body into lifelessness.

You should really spend a minute considering this... as it is SUPER important.

Threatening to kill me is quite the deflection from the fact that you're retarded enough to think abortion is murder but you won't apply the penalty for murder to abortion.

You pro-lifers are ALL phonies.

LOL! Nothin' comin' to mind?

Amazing how the pal of reticence falls over the discussion when the convenient death is THEIRS and not some PURELY INNOCENT CHILD, with no one to so much as SPEAK FOR IT, let alone DEFEND IT!

Then make abortion the crime of murder and convict and sentence women who have abortions accordingly.

Why won't you support that ?

I'll answer for you. Because even someone as retarded as you are can't equate an embryo to born person.

Actually I was wrong. Before 26 weeks.......

I disagree.

: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed

Has nothing to do with survival stats of Premature babies.

What s the outlook for premature babies born before 28 31 33 or 36 weeks BabyCenter

Length of Pregnancy Likelihood of Survival
23 weeks 17%
24 weeks 39%
25 weeks 50%
26 weeks 80%
27 weeks 90%
28-31 weeks 90-95%
32-33 weeks 95%
34+ weeks Almost as likely as a full-term baby

Interesting. So, at 16 weeks my survival rate was below 10%. Your argument is done. Arguing viability and chance of survival is basically arguing for eugenics.

I was born 5 months premature.

I don't believe you. A 16 week old fetus weighs in around 100 grams or between 3 and 4 ounces.

Fetal development - 16 weeks pregnant - BabyCentre

That's what the doctor said, the doctor who birthed me that is.

Actually, I take that back. I was 3.9 pounds at 16 weeks, before I was born. If I had gone full term, I would have been closer 12 pounds. There are studies in which the weight of the mother will affect the weight of the baby, and my mother was pretty... robust.

Mothers weight before and during pregnancy affects baby s weight -- ScienceDaily

Anything else you wish to assume about me? Not all of the miracle stories make the news, wiseass.

Last edited:
I disagree.

: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed ... .

Wow!

Humanity hasn't seen a defense of eugenics since dr. joseph mengele of the german medical corp back in the 30s and 40s.

And imagine an irony SO SWEET that the first to do so since Eugenics was THOROUGHLY discredited... is a member of THE obama CULT!

Viability?

ROFLMNAO!

VIABILITY?

LOL!

Feel free to link to any post where I advocate men having sex with men or men marrying other men. Those things do not bother me in the least, but I've never once advocated them.

That makes you a liar.

But what does that have to do with the viability of a fetus?

I was born 5 months premature. That's 16 weeks smartass. Was I not viable when I was born? I weighed just under 4 pounds. Was I still a fetus when I had long left the womb?

This is hilarious. My very birth completely contradicts general medicinal and gynecological thinking.

The youngest premature baby to survive that I have found in a quick search was 21 weeks 5 days. That happened in 2011 and tied an earlier record.

Youngest Surviving Premature Baby Leaves Hospital Fox News
World s Smallest and Youngest Preemies

Was your birth some sort of secret? Were you born since 2011 and have matured at a miraculous rate? I think you may be mistaken about the whole born at 16 weeks thing. ;)

I realize you said something along the lines of not all miracle stories getting into the news in a later post, but still, that is a huge difference in age between what you are claiming and the record holder for youngest baby known to have survived.

Threatening to kill me is quite the deflection from the fact that you're retarded enough to think abortion is murder but you won't apply the penalty for murder to abortion.

ROFLMNAO!

So, you can't answer the question?

Let's try again... and understand I am only restating the argument because it proves the idiocy of ROE and your would-be point subsequent to such; which is to say for the pure sadistic entertainment of watching you squirm.

YOU said:

To which I responded through the following query:

my following query said:
If I deem you an inconvenience and as a result, using my sufficient power over you, send a 120 grain projectile into your brain... at 900fps, tearing away most of your brain and skull... instantly rendering your body into lifelessness. ...

So... the standing point is: YOUR VIOLENT DEATH AS A RESULT OF YOUR BEING DEEMED INCONVENIENT: SHOULD THAT BE A CAPITAL CRIME?

Last edited:
I was born 5 months premature.

I don't believe you. A 16 week old fetus weighs in around 100 grams or between 3 and 4 ounces.

Fetal development - 16 weeks pregnant - BabyCentre

That's what the doctor said, the doctor who birthed me that is.

Actually, I take that back. I was 3.9 pounds at 16 weeks, before I was born. If I had gone full term, I would have been closer 12 pounds. There are studies in which the weight of the mother will affect the weight of the baby, and my mother was pretty... robust.

Mothers weight before and during pregnancy affects baby s weight -- ScienceDaily

Anything else you wish to assume about me? Not all of the miracle stories make the news, wiseass.

I still don't believe . I mean I think you're a big baby, sure but..........

World s Smallest and Youngest Preemies
  • James Elgin Gill: The record for the world's most premature baby belongs to James Elgin Gill, a Canadian man born at just 21 weeks 5 days in 1988. James was born so early that he was expected to die at birth or, if he survived, to have multiple and severe handicaps. James beat all of the odds though, and in 2006 was a healthy teenager heading off to college.

ROFLMNAO!

So, you can't answer the question?

Let's try again... and understand I am only restating the argument because it proves the idiocy of ROE and your would-be point subsequent to such; which is to say for the pure sadistic entertainment of watching you squirm.

YOU said:

To which I responded through the following query:

my following query said:
If I deem you an inconvenience and as a result, using my sufficient power over you, send a 120 grain projectile into your brain... at 900fps, tearing away most of your brain and skull... instantly rendering your body into lifelessness. ...

Answering only yes or no,

should abortion be made the crime of murder?

Forum List

Back