🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just a friendly reminder of who the best live rock and roll band is

Pretty old and they said this video saved their careers. The studio told them if this doesn't hit they're done.

they gotta have the most covered songs from any given band .... ever.

wonder why?

bzg8uy39huz21.jpg
The-Beatles-Illuminati-Mind-Controllers.png

so what?.....you act like these girls are the best band thats ever played rock....guess what gramps...their not.......dumbass....
I don't act like anything. I share my favorite current band. And you apparently get triggered like a little bitch.

Don't like it don't click on the threads.

lol...who is triggered right now?....yep its you....do you feel like a little bitch now?....
You've embarrassed yourself but to triggered to realize it. When you listen to an old album you bought does that make you their agent or producer If someone else hears it???

Yeah, your initial statement was THAT STUPID

You've embarrassed yourself but to triggered to realize it. When you listen to an old album you bought does that make you their agent or producer If someone else hears it???

Yeah, your initial statement was THAT STUPID
yea im triggered....say something about your little girlfriends and look what happens to you.....triggered.....

yea im triggered....say something about your little girlfriends and look what happens to you.....triggered.....
You didn't say anything about them. You attempted to insult me.
You clearly were bothered by the fact that I post their videos often so you came in here with your snarky bullshit. Then you did it again with your childish girlfriends remark. Old man acting like a child.

Ridiculous

You didn't say anything about them. You attempted to insult me.
You clearly were bothered by the fact that I post their videos often so you came in here with your snarky bullshit. Then you did it again with your childish girlfriends remark. Old man acting like a child.

Ridiculous
if i didnt say anything about them why did you get on me?....

Forum List

Back