🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just a friendly reminder of who the best live rock and roll band is

you like taylor swift, don'tcha?

I honestly don't know if I've ever listened to a Taylor Swift song but from what I've read she seems to be just about as popular as the Beatles - coincidence???

I honestly don't know if I've ever listened to a Taylor Swift song but from what I've read she seems to be just about as popular as the Beatles - coincidence???

sure - they are completely the same.

Top 40 shit sells. Doesn't make it good, it makes it palatable

Top 40 shit sells. Doesn't make it good, it makes it palatable

I agree with you and I probably wouldn't have teased Plaything about it but that gushing, over-the-top "best ever" bullshit regarding the Beatles was just too funny. Did the Beatles have a few good songs - yes. Greatest ever, no fcking way.

I agree with you and I probably wouldn't have teased Plaything about it but that gushing, over-the-top "best ever" bullshit regarding the Beatles was just too funny. Did the Beatles have a few good songs - yes. Greatest ever, no fcking way.

so who do you think is the greatest ever?....

so who do you think is the greatest ever?....
That's all subjective.

The most money making would be based in fact.

Jimmy Hindrex
Santana
ZZTop
Ozzy
Stevie Ray
Steely Dan

Those would be some of my all time greats. But this thread isn't about all time greats. Unfortunately I failed to put "current active" in my title but that wouldn't mean much to all the old timers who's memory of current music would include the Beach Boys since they still play.

My tastes tend towards the Allman Brothers or CCR but I don't think I could say who is the "greatest ever" as there are so many great songs and musicians.

for me you would have to go by decades.....the 50"s was a lot different than say the 70's.....

Name me one song they played that I heard before?
They were a popular POP band in the 80's just like the Beatles were in the 60's. They had TONS of radio play just like the Beatles. The women loved them just like the Beatles.

Their music mostly sucked DESPITE their broad appeal

They were a popular POP band in the 80's just like the Beatles were in the 60's. They had TONS of radio play just like the Beatles. The women loved them just like the Beatles.

Their music mostly sucked DESPITE their broad appeal
So rock and roll wasn't popular before the Back street boys?

Forum List

Back