Just a reminder: 14,000 migrant kids are still in US custody

Sometimes thinking about Trump being president is so surreal. I mean obviously he is a complete moron, but he is also a sociopath.

More than 14,000 immigrant children are in U.S. custody, an all-time high

I get that republicans justify this shit with “well, it’ll scare migrants away from the border!”. That may very well happen, but was it really worth c
apturing 14,000 children to get the point across? Don’t you realize how fucking insane that is?

Come legally problem solved
Uh it doesn’t actually because those 14,000 kids are still there. I get that you give a shit about brown people because you’re a sack of garbage, but your pathetic selfishness does not justify this human rights abuse.

Sometimes thinking about Trump being president is so surreal. I mean obviously he is a complete moron, but he is also a sociopath.

I get that republicans justify this shit with “well, it’ll scare migrants away from the border!”. That may very well happen, but was it really worth capturing 14,000 children to get the point across? Don’t you realize how fucking insane that is?

Do you consider it "sane" to take children on a long, very very dangerous journey in the company of bandits, rapists, killers, drug traffickers, and gangsters across mountains, desserts, and multiple gang/terrorist/paramilitary territories in order to illegally bring those children across several national borders? Does that strike you as sane? We are rightly outraged whenever a child is trafficked across the 'border' between, for example, New Hampshire and Massachusetts, but this kind of peril and illegality is ok with you? One can only conclude that you don't really give half a shit about the children.
You are a mountain of ignorace. The reason why they flee their home countries is because the risk of dying is greater if they stayed due to gang violence and poverty.

Even if that wasn’t the case, what fucking sense does it make to separate these kids from their parents and house the children with no real goal in mind?

Illegal actions have consequences
Seeking asylum isn’t illegal you dick.

I get that republicans justify this shit with “well, it’ll scare migrants away from the border!”. That may very well happen, but was it really worth capturing 14,000 children to get the point across? Don’t you realize how fucking insane that is?
Well, those 14,000 children are all axe-murdering ISIS rapists.

The "children" are invading Europe also! (Basically low IQ, ugly as sin males, average age 30)

3987C45000000578-0-image-a-6_1476922514153.jpg
Lol what the fuck is this?

We'll make it easy for you......
How old do these people look?
Um they look like adults but I have no idea why I should care because there is absolutely no context or source to explain it. For all I know, these pics have nothing to do with people posing as children. Man you people are dumb lol

I get that republicans justify this shit with “well, it’ll scare migrants away from the border!”. That may very well happen, but was it really worth c
apturing 14,000 children to get the point across? Don’t you realize how fucking insane that is?

Uh it doesn’t actually because those 14,000 kids are still there. I get that you give a shit about brown people because you’re a sack of garbage, but your pathetic selfishness does not justify this human rights abuse.

Nobody is being abused and we do not have open borders. Come legally or dont come at all

Obviously, the Democrats think it is worth while since all of this could have been avoided if they had agreed to build the border fence. Not building the fence creates just this kind of humanitarian crisis. If you are represented in Congress by a Democrat, write to him or her and say you are sick and tired of the Democrats creating these humanitarian crises so they can be exploited for political gain.

Do you consider it "sane" to take children on a long, very very dangerous journey in the company of bandits, rapists, killers, drug traffickers, and gangsters across mountains, desserts, and multiple gang/terrorist/paramilitary territories in order to illegally bring those children across several national borders? Does that strike you as sane? We are rightly outraged whenever a child is trafficked across the 'border' between, for example, New Hampshire and Massachusetts, but this kind of peril and illegality is ok with you? One can only conclude that you don't really give half a shit about the children.
You are a mountain of ignorace. The reason why they flee their home countries is because the risk of dying is greater if they stayed due to gang violence and poverty.

Even if that wasn’t the case, what fucking sense does it make to separate these kids from their parents and house the children with no real goal in mind?

We are not required to allow all of south America into our country

Nobody is being abused and we do not have open borders. Come legally or dont come at all
Separating young children from their parents causes emotional lasting damage and it is cruel to do to a parent.

Separating young children from their parents causes emotional lasting damage and it is cruel to do to a parent.

Actions have consequences

We are not required to allow all of south America into our country
I didn’t say we should you idiot. You just want to pretend this established law never existed. Obviously we should have secure borders, but the morality of allowing asylum policy is still important. But whatever, not sure why I bother explaining it to you. You don’t give a shit about brown kids either wat.

They should be set loose on the streets of LA. What could go wrong?

Or simply deported with their parents.

They should be set loose on the streets of LA. What could go wrong?

Or simply deported with their parents.
Or simply build the border fence and prevent all of this from happening.

Send them back to the shitholes from whence they came!
So why hasn’t Trump arranged that? Go ahead. I’ll wait.

We can't deport minors.

We can't deport minors.
So they’re going to live here and live off the government?

We can't deport minors.
At a cost to taxpayers less than one golfing or campaign trip by Trump.

Actions have consequences
You’re such a pussy. If you found yourself in their shoes, you would be begging for mercy. Too bad you cons aren’t smart enough for cognitive empathy.

We can't deport minors.
At a cost to taxpayers less than one campaign trip by Trump.
Housing and feeding 12,000 children indefinitely is cheaper than Trump flying somewhere?

Forum List

Back