Just an honest question. Do you think Bill Clinton has a monogamous relationship with Hillary?

Does anyone believe Trump has a monogamous relationship ever? We know he's cheated on each of his wives. He tells us as if he's ticking off notches.

If not, what does that say about Bill's respect for Hillary and their marriage? What does staying with Bill despite this say about Hillary?

Not sure, what does being married 3 times say about Trump? Or is this the game where every conclusion for Hilary is a bad one and every one for Trump is good and positive?

That's odd, LoneLaughedAt isn't here to call you on the deflection. He swears he calls liberals on it too. Never seen it. This one's a stretch, ClosedMinded

Look at this! I couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

You must really like sucking....you suck so bad.

LOL, I'll assume you didn't read this first and respond to it later, but you did at least apply your standard

If not, what does that say about Bill's respect for Hillary and their marriage? What does staying with Bill despite this say about Hillary?

Not sure, what does being married 3 times say about Trump? Or is this the game where every conclusion for Hilary is a bad one and every one for Trump is good and positive?

That's odd, LoneLaughedAt isn't here to call you on the deflection. He swears he calls liberals on it too. Never seen it. This one's a stretch, ClosedMinded

Wait, So its just as I said...He says what does it say about Hilary and I'm guessing its not positive. I say what does it say about Trump and you say its not fair.

It isn't about fair. It's about the lame act of deflecting whenever someone says something negative about your candidate. If your first thought after hearing about Bill Clinton's infidelity is "What about Trump?"....you should skip your first thought.

I don't agree in an election between two candidates (with a chance of winning). Not being hypocritical is my standard. Though in this case CloseMinded didn't find hypocrisy, it was a real stretch. He just criticized Trump because Hillary was criticized, it wasn't the same thing

Bubba is an old man and has been very sick for a very long time.

My money is on Equipment Malfunction, quite some time ago...

Thereby mooting the question...

Keeping in mind that history provides us the answer, in the event that such activity is still medically practicable...

Look at this! I couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

You must really like sucking....you suck so bad.

LOL, I'll assume you didn't read this first and respond to it later, but you did at least apply your standard

You assume correctly.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Wait, So its just as I said...He says what does it say about Hilary and I'm guessing its not positive. I say what does it say about Trump and you say its not fair.

It isn't about fair. It's about the lame act of deflecting whenever someone says something negative about your candidate. If your first thought after hearing about Bill Clinton's infidelity is "What about Trump?"....you should skip your first thought.

I don't agree in an election between two candidates (with a chance of winning). Not being hypocritical is my standard. Though in this case CloseMinded didn't find hypocrisy, it was a real stretch. He just criticized Trump because Hillary was criticized, it wasn't the same thing

If you say so.

Who cares if he is or not? I don't care if Bill is still screwing interns, it has no bearing on whether or not Hillary will make a good President. Bill still managed to be a good president while he was screwing interns. Seriously, who the fuck cares and why does it matter?

It says they have a marriage for political convenience.

Bada bing.

There are still people left who think it's wrong to screw your wife over.

And maybe he didn't "screw her over". Maybe they had an "arrangement". None of it has anything to do with her ability to lead this nation.

I don't care that Don the Con "screwed" his wives over. That is not what makes him woefully unsuited to be President.

OMA Alert!

OMA Alert!*

"Do you think Bill Clinton has a monogamous relationship with Hillary"

* OxyMoron Alert - "Bill Clinton" and "monogamous" used in a single sentence! Call the grammar police, this is worse, more dangerous, than a Muslim wearing lumpy fishing vest with wires dangling loose.....

In all fairness Trump isn't a great role model when it comes to family values.

Also I personally don't give a shit about their private lives (just like I didn't care that Bush did cocaine in his younger years).

And....that does not matter when the subject being discussed is Clinton's family values.

Bill's family values =/- Hillary's. It's unfair to blame Hillary or hold her accountable for Bill's behavior.

If you're going to throw rocks-don't live in glass houses.

For the record I am NOT voting for Hillary.

In all fairness Trump isn't a great role model when it comes to family values.

Also I personally don't give a shit about their private lives (just like I didn't care that Bush did cocaine in his younger years).

And....that does not matter when the subject being discussed is Clinton's family values.

Bill's family values =/- Hillary's. It's unfair to blame Hillary or hold her accountable for Bill's behavior.

If you're going to throw rocks-don't live in glass houses.

For the record I am NOT voting for Hillary.

That is all fine and good. It still doesn't help to deflect.

If you say so.

Well, I do apply my standard. For what they both do, I criticize them both. For example, neither believe in free markets. It's sad how the Republicans have gone from the hope, optimism and confidence of Reagan to the despair, pessimism and fear of Trump. But they did. The Republicans suck. At least before they talked about freedom and capitalism even if they didn't do anything about it. Now they openly oppose it.

Trump piles more on. This week proposing a $3,500 per imported car tax. I'm not sure if it's all imports or US car companies or cars that are moved offshore exactly. Regardless, the guy wouldn't know capitalism if it bit him in the ass. And Republicans nominated the guy. Funny how the more Republicans and Democrats are alike, the more you hate each other

If you say so.

Well, I do apply my standard. For what they both do, I criticize them both. For example, neither believe in free markets. It's sad how the Republicans have gone from the hope, optimism and confidence of Reagan to the despair, pessimism and fear of Trump. But they did. The Republicans suck. At least before they talked about freedom and capitalism even if they didn't do anything about it. Now they openly oppose it.

Trump piles more on. This week proposing a $3,500 per imported car tax. I'm not sure if it's all imports or US car companies or cars that are moved offshore exactly. Regardless, the guy wouldn't know capitalism if it bit him in the ass. And Republicans nominated the guy. Funny how the more Republicans and Democrats are alike, the more you hate each other

Make America great again is such a fearful, desperate and pessimistic message...

I think the better question is, do you think Donald Trump has a monogamous relationship with Melania Trump after stating in his book "that his personal Vietnam was sleeping around with married women"--which produced 2 failed marriages, where he abandoned his wife and children for another woman.
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’
GOP senator calls out Donald Trump’s ‘many affairs’ in lengthy tweetstorm

With that type of character--the next younger prettier woman that gets close to Trump--he'll dump Melania and he'll be GONE again.

Then the next question is--what type of WOMAN would vote for this ass hole?

Oh that's right they're not.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

Last edited:

Forum List

Back