Just an honest question. Do you think Bill Clinton has a monogamous relationship with Hillary?

This is an extremely important issue facing our country today. We must get to the bottom of this.

LOL at the self-righteous libs dodging the question. Always quick to call moral fouls on Republican figures. Then they're real quick to cop the "what does it matter?" if it's about their royalty

Last edited:
If not, what does that say about Bill's respect for Hillary and their marriage? What does staying with Bill despite this say about Hillary?

Not sure, what does being married 3 times say about Trump? Or is this the game where every conclusion for Hilary is a bad one and every one for Trump is good and positive?

That's odd, LoneLaughedAt isn't here to call you on the deflection. He swears he calls liberals on it too. Never seen it. This one's a stretch, ClosedMinded

Why are conservatives always so obsessed about other people's sex lives? You guys can't even stay out of their bedrooms in your own perverted imaginations.

If not, what does that say about Bill's respect for Hillary and their marriage? What does staying with Bill despite this say about Hillary?

Not sure, what does being married 3 times say about Trump? Or is this the game where every conclusion for Hilary is a bad one and every one for Trump is good and positive?

That's odd, LoneLaughedAt isn't here to call you on the deflection. He swears he calls liberals on it too. Never seen it. This one's a stretch, ClosedMinded

Wait, So its just as I said...He says what does it say about Hilary and I'm guessing its not positive. I say what does it say about Trump and you say its not fair.

Wait, So its just as I said...He says what does it say about Hilary and I'm guessing its not positive. I say what does it say about Trump and you say its not fair.

That's not what I said, no

And no matter how many times I ask you what are you saying you wont be able to answer

And no matter how many times I ask you what are you saying you wont be able to answer

You never asked me, you told me. And I answered that in my first post to you

These people don't play by the same rules as most "normal" people. That comes to relationships, morality, whatever. They get away with murder (literally) because they have a different rulebook, and they all play by the same one, and that's why they never get in trouble. If the Republicans ever REALLY held the Democrats responsible, and visa versa, then they would risk having to be accountable themselves.

They fuck us over on a daily basis while we bicker and argue about petty details.

Ok, so here we go: If they have an open marriage does that say anything about them? Also, what does it say about someone who's been married 3 times?

Will you answer or will you tell me more about what you are NOT saying

Of course not and who could blame Bill? Hillary has all the sex appeal of a school bus fire. Would you fuck her, OP? Didn't think so.

Ok, so here we go: If they have an open marriage does that say anything about them? Also, what does it say about someone who's been married 3 times?

I don't really give a shit what their relationship is. They're scummy regardless

Of course Bill hasn't been monogamous- just like Donald Trump- they are both adulterers.

What does staying with Bill despite this say about Hillary Clinton?

That she is a good Christian that believes what Jesus says?

Now- what does Trump adultery and two failed marriages say about Trump?
It says he's in the majority of Americans. We stopped having marriage for life to one person as a standard decades ago.

I don't really give a shit what their relationship is. They're scummy regardless

I figured once you didnt have anywhere else to go you'd claim you never cared. Thats so you!

Forum List

Back