Just as I thought Libs/Dims begin their assault on Thomas Jefferson

Those who hate us must love watching us falling apart like this.
It's been a long time coming...
Well, congratulations, enjoy.

The left has worked tirelessly to silence all debate in this country. Debate is needed, it is the safety valve that will prevent a call to arms.

The left however use labels in order to silence people they disagree with. Anyone who disagrees with them on issues are quickly silenced with labels that if stick ruin people and their livliehood.

Against gay marriage, you're compared to Hitler, and are branded a bigot.

Want strong borders, and you're a racist xenophobe.

Against abortion, and you hate women and are conducting a war on women.

Pro-Second Amendment, and you're a gun nut who lives in fear.

The left conducts a relentless campaign of scorched earth tactics. Those who oppose risk being shunned by society.
Trump is a great example. He makes some rude remarks about illegals, and suddenly all of his business associates are too afraid now to be connected to him in any way because they know they'll be quickly labeled by the left.

The left has worked tirelessly to silence all debate in this country. Debate is needed, it is the safety valve that will prevent a call to arms.

The left however use labels in order to silence people they disagree with. Anyone who disagrees with them on issues are quickly silenced with labels that if stick ruin people and their livliehood.

The left conducts a relentless campaign of scorched earth tactics. Those who oppose risk being shunned by society.
Trump is a great example. He makes some rude remarks about illegals, and suddenly all of his business associates are too afraid now to be connected to him in any way because they know they'll be quickly labeled by the left.
Let me know when you are out of paint...

This type of nasty dishonesty has been very, very successful for them.

And, most likely, we've passed the tipping point.

It's all falling down, all around you, as we speak.

So, get your opinions in while you can.

I don't know how old you are Mac, but take a look into the possibility of leaving the country. Nowhere is perfect, but it's worth investigating.

I don't know how old you are Mac, but take a look into the possibility of leaving the country. Nowhere is perfect, but it's worth investigating.
Naw, I've come to terms with what's coming. Wifey & I are set, the kids are off to great starts.

Just sad to see us come apart at the seams, all from within, like this.

Last edited:

Naw, I've come to terms with what's coming. Wifey & I are set, the kids are off to great starts.

Just sad to see us come apart at the seams, all from within, like this.

Agreed, it's very sad.

Didn't take the belly slitherers very long to get the drumbeat going.

Let me make it clear though, it wasn't Warren calling for the name removal, although there's no doubt she would be all for it.

Warren Makes Populist Appeal At Democratic Party Fundraiser

HARTFORD — U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren gave Connecticut Democrats a simple charge Monday in an impassioned speech before loyal supporters at the state party's annual fundraising dinner.

( SNIP )

To some in the party, it seemed improper that those remarks were delivered at an annual fundraiser named after slave owners — former Presidents Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson.

State Party Chairman Nick Balletto, who addressed the crowd after Warren left the stage, said that he wanted to rename the event and remove Jefferson and Jackson's names.

"Democrats are the party of inclusion, and that's why I believe that it is time to look at the name of our biggest event of the year to make sure it reflects the diverse makeup of our party," he said.

Balletto said he would ask the Democratic State Central Committee to take a "serious look at the event's name and the use of Jefferson and Jackson." Renaming the event, he said, could still honor John Bailey, a former state party and Democratic National Committee chairman.

Elizabeth Warren Makes Populist Appeal At Democratic Party Fundraiser - Hartford Courant

State Party Chairman Nick Balletto, who addressed the crowd after Warren left the stage, said that he wanted to rename
the event and remove Jefferson and Jackson's names.

Where does it say Elizabeth Warren wanted a name change?

You making shit up again?

Demagogue: "LOOK!!! Warren assaulted Thomas Jefferson!!"
hair-fire.gif

Observer: "No she didn't".

Demagogue: "Oh. Well, just wait, she will!! Libs! Libs!!"
hair-fire.gif

I didn't say she did dummy, I clearly wrote:
Let me make it clear though, it wasn't Warren calling for the name removal, although there's no doubt she would be all for it.

Actually I had this post in mind:
Give her time, as soon as she sees the left is on board she'll pander.

-- and yet, not ten minutes after you posted the above, the next thing up was:

It will be the left that will be calling for the removal of Jefferson momentos based on his ownership of slaves.

Not to mention, the same speculation is right above in the present post. So you're doing the same thing.

Forum List

Back