🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just can't understand why some white people move into black high crime areas

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Putting their life in danger instead of moving to a area where it's full of people who work and go to school?

I'm black and don't want to move to a all black area. LOL

Putting their life in danger instead of moving to a area where it's full of people who work and go to school?

But for you it's because you'll get picked on.

When you see whites moving it you can pretty much bet money gentrification is coming. I barely recognize where I grew up now. White people all over the place.

When you see whites moving it you can pretty much bet money gentrification is coming. I barely recognize where I grew up now. White people all over the place.
White people make the area better. Thanks for pointing that out. :cool:

But for you it's because you'll get picked on.

Not a lot of people pick with a man who is 6'6

But they are prime targets for CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some people just love the city, its that simple. I like going to oakland, like going to some of the bad parts of SF at times, cant really tell you why , and I see lots of white people have apartments right down in the bad areas too. of course their doorways have gates on them.

They dont make it better. They make it smell like wet dog. :cool-45:

sometimes its more affordable as well

The "hood" properties I've bought; I rent to whites. They take better care of the property, and over time have increased my values to where I've been able to purchase nearby properties for a song, due to the current owners inability to pay taxes. It a very sound business practice.

Most crime against white people is done by white people.

I took a walk through the tenderloin area last night as a matter of fact, I saw whites, asians, some people of latin decesent and also lots of blacks. Since you want to point out that I smell like a wet dog my friend.
Do you want me to tell you who the filthiest most pathetic looking people I saw last night were?

Youre not really Black. Youre more like a "step and fetch it" color.

I took a walk through the tenderloin area last night as a matter of fact, I saw whites, asians, some people of latin decesent and also lots of blacks. Since you want to point out that I smell like a wet dog my friend.
Do you want me to tell you who the filthiest most pathetic looking people I saw last night were?
How would that change the fact that whites smell like wet dogs?

FALSE

FALSE
Yes you are a false Black person. I know this.

Forum List

Back