Just Curious. And nosey.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
:lol:

What is your age?

I am 60. I will be 61 in October.

Wanna tell your age? I'm just curious AND nosey on how many here are boomers.

Gonna be 49 in the next month (July).

Interestingly enough, I was born in the same year that the Civil Rights Act was passed.

Never been a racist, and I'm glad I was born in a year where people started to understand that all were equal.

George Washington Carver Jr. and Martin Luther King are two of my biggest heroes.

EZ isn't here any more, so these goofy questions are also an excuse to hand out reps AND get to know my fellow posters as well. :)

65, but folks tell me I look much younger. I remember when I was in the early years of my marriage, people thought I was about 13. If you don't smoke, you tend to look younger because smoking causes the tiny blood vessels not to work as well. When I went on the vasodilators for the PH, a lot of my bumps and wrinkles went away. So, I asked the doctor if anyone had ever considered those meds as anti aging preparations.

Also, you have to stay hydrated. If you don't your skin wrinkles up fast.

38, geez, I'm a fucking spring chicken in this thread.

My husband died when we were 38. From that day on, I had to morph into something super human. LOL

My condolances on that, but things like that is why I had to lose 50 lbs in the past year.

I was getting winded going up stairs. No Bueno.

Well, I made the conscious decision not to remarry and decided, instead, to become my own person. As I sit right now, I don't have much to complain about.

SS

I am 61 and will be 62 on July 6th. Mrs. BBD is 63 and will be 64 in early October. Taco is 2. Nellie is 5. Jingles is 10. Scuttlebutt the cat is 1. Don't know how old our mailman is.

Last edited:
:lol:

What is your age?

I am 60. I will be 61 in October.

Wanna tell your age? I'm just curious AND nosey on how many here are boomers.

Curious and nosey?

Join the NSA. They know more about me than I know about myself.

I will be officially 70 in November and am enjoying my first childhood. My girls keep telling me I should dress appropriately for my age ... whatever that means.

Oh, yeah, and I'm a War Baby. :tongue:

Forum List

Back