Just Curious. And nosey.

I heard MGM was doing a remake of the Bible. I sued them for having an Eskimo play me.

I have this very magnet hanging on my refrigerator. My answer would be...oh, about 35. I don't really feel any older than that.

Attachments

• $How old.jpg
    $How old.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Ok. Rep part is over..I think I got everyone that responded with an answer, lol.
I might be out of rep again anyway...but I don't wanna test it cuz there are other threads and other posts I will need them for.

Thanks for playing, folks. :)

49 years old next month, and then I'm gonna be staring the big 50 in the face.

Hope I can continue to be able to ride a bicycle 10 miles in less than 45 minutes by then.

Thank the Big Man Upstairs that at almost 49, I still can.

I hope to still be riding bicycles by the time I'm 80.

You and I think so much alike.

Your prior Navy. You ran the prt (screw calling it pfa:)

You were a 9502 if memory serves

You are almost my age.

We both did 20.

Oh and here is my next one. Currently on a Cannondale, but gong back to Bianchi's.

CYP204.bs_bike1.biaow-399-75.jpg

Never paid much attention to what the NEC designation was for PRT Coordinator, just knew they sent me to school and from there on I pretty much took over the spot at every command thereafter. Also held an NEC for Enlisted Classifier as well when I did my final tour at a MEPS.

Interestingly enough, I STILL have my old Bianchi (with Columbus steel tubing), and I think that now, the frame is probably close to 35 years old. Used to be my main riding bike, but then I switched to aluminum (Univega), and then from there to a 3 tube carbon frame with an aluminum rear triangle and aluminum forks (Trek 2100), then to a full carbon frame (Trek 5200), and when that finally broke (I bought it when they first came out, seems that the glue holding the bottom bracket in the frame would eventually eat the carbon fiber after 3 years or so, and the frame would crack), I switched to the bike that I currently have.

A Lemond Zurich with Campy Chorus ergo shift drive train, Fizik titanium seat, Modolo handlebars and Mavic Cosmic aluminum aero rims (about 1 1/2 inches deep on the rim). I really like the Lemond the best of any bike that I've had, because the steel tubing that they used for that model is really nice.

Last edited:
Considering how old so many of these Republicans are, you would think they wouldn't be taken in by all those Obama "conspiracies".

Forum List

Back