Just Go Away Teacher Unions!...

And then you can fire at will and go for those willing to be paid the lowest for your teachers, nurses, firemen, and police. YAY!!!

Oh dear me, THE DRAMA.

Isn't that what you want, Stephanie? And you call your own wishes "Drama"? Ok, now that we've established that.....are you a product of public education? Can we blame your teachers for your apparent lack of vocabulary?

At times less words says it all. You should try it sometime.

Last edited:
Why should teachers be exempt from contributing to their own retirement?

Why should they be exempt from paying for a portion of their health insurance?

Most people do both and don't whine about it.

The simplest reason conservatives want to destroy education in this country?

The better educated you are, the less likely you are to be conservative.

Why should teachers be exempt from contributing to their own retirement?

Why should they be exempt from paying for a portion of their health insurance?

Most people do both and don't whine about it.

They are not exempt. This is a myth.

You get a total compensation package from your employer. If your employer is paying directly into your retirement, or if you pay part from your salary,

it's mathematically no different.

If you make 50,000 a year in salary and your employer pays 5,000 into your retirement, your compensation is 55,000. If you make 55,000 a year with nothing paid by your employer, your compensation is 55,000.

yeah, that MUST be it.
If we is all as edumacated as you lefties, then when would you be able to tell us we be all the STUPID ONES.:lol:

How is requiring teachers to pay a little bit for their health insurance and retirement "destroying" education?

How is requiring teachers to pay a little bit for their health insurance and retirement "destroying" education?

If I am not mistaken, the WI teachers did that very thing last year. Plus a pay cut.

If I am not mistaken, the WI teachers did that very thing last year. Plus a pay cut.

So they contributed to their own health insurance and retirement for one year?

Oh the horrors.

I've been contributing to my own retirement since I started working. And I pay for ALL of my own health insurance. The union hack teachers get no sympathy from me.

If they want sympathy they can look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

Last edited:

Oh the horrors.

I've been contributing to o my own retirement since I started working. And I pay for ALL of my own health insurance. The union hack teachers get no sympathy from me.

If they want sympathy they can look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

Apparently you do not want to hear about the truth. Color me surprised. Bash away.

I say let these Unions and Teachers go on this way, I hope it SPREADS.

Then the American people will SEE exactly what they are doing AGAINST the REST of the people in this country who don't BELONG to a Union.

Then maybe IT WILL WAKE THEM UP and they will get behind the movement to bust them up.

Oh the horrors.

I've been contributing to o my own retirement since I started working. And I pay for ALL of my own health insurance. The union hack teachers get no sympathy from me.

Apparently you do not want to hear about the truth. Color me surprised. Bash away.

What truth? You gave no proof .

All the Governor wants is for the fucking union hacks to pay 12% of their health insurance and 5.6% into their retirement funds.

Those are not unreasonable figures. In fact it's still way better than the private sector.

And requiring teachers to give up their rights to even bargain collectively?

You seem to keep leaving that part out.

the simplest reason conservatives want to destroy education in this country?

how is requiring teachers to pay a little bit for their health insurance and retirement "destroying" education?

and requiring teachers to give up their rights to even bargain collectively?

you seem to keep leaving that part out.

the big lie

And requiring teachers to give up their rights to even bargain collectively?

You seem to keep leaving that part out.

The only things off the table for collective bargaining are the small contributions to health insurance and retirement. And sorry the union hacks get no sympathy for having to minimally fund those benefits, Every other working stiff has to.

Again how is that "destroying" education?

If the Teachers of the Wisconsin Union cared about the kids. They would be in the classroom teaching them. Not out in the streets calling the Governor a Nazi, and crying about Wages and Benefits the nearly bankrupt state can not afford to continue to pay.

If the Governor does not get his way on this, the other option is to lay off many Teachers.

There simply is no money to pay for their lavish Union Contracts anymore, especially not when you consider they dismal performance of the students they teach.

Here is the Great Weapon used against teachers and unions when they ask for decent wages, health care, etc.

Heck, let's tell the truth....if Teachers cared about their students...they'd work for free, let government run over them with a bull dozer and kindly ask for more. :doubt:

Apparently the best teacher is one who has no self-worth or self-esteem.

Nobody is asking them to work for free, so please STFU.If they cared, they would not shut down the schools, like they have for the last 2 days, to go out in the streets and scream to keep the Status Quo, when the status Quo is unsustainable.

Walker is not doing this to be a dick. He was elected with a mandate to get Wisconsin's Fiscal House in order, as long as the Teachers Unions continue to get everything the last governor Gave them. There will be no Fiscal order in WIS.

Silence those that you disagree with? Are you a product of our American School System? Shall we blame your teachers?

I'm still waiting for the explanation of how making teachers pay a little bit for their benefits is "destroying education"

And then you can fire at will and go for those willing to be paid the lowest for your teachers, nurses, firemen, and police. YAY!!!

Oh dear me, THE DRAMA.

Isn't that what you want, Stephanie? And you call your own wishes "Drama"? Ok, now that we've established that.....are you a product of public education? Can we blame your teachers for your apparent lack of vocabulary?

The requisite personal attacks by leftist, public employee union defenders who cannot debate on facts, what a shock.

Forum List

Back