Just got my 23andme genetic test results back

And he forgets that the vast majority of people of European ancestry NEVER OWNED SLAVES.

Or that it was the people of European ancestry who were the first to figure out that owning other human beings was immoral and were the first people on Earth to make it first uncommon and then illegal. Here in the United States they expended a whole lot of their blood and treasure doing that.
forgetting the fact that every ethnicity has been in slavery at some point in their history

And that free blacks in the USA owned slaves too just as did their African ancestors.

Nobody is commending or justifying or sugar coating slavery, but as Walter Williams PhD once said, had not some slave traders dragged his ancestors over here to America who did finally reject slavery and afforded unalienable rights to all its citizens, he would not be a respected professor of Economics at George Mason University but would probably be dirt poor and die young in some Ivory Coast slum and could very well have descended from slaves there as well as here.

To condemn one race of people with slavery in its past purely on the basis of its skin color and not condemn all peoples of all colors who have engaged in slavery--which would include just about everybody's ancestors--is just not thinking clearly I think.

Oh I see. If your African ancestors just sold people to white men, they are blameless and guiltless and can't be held accountable for what the white men did with them.

Okay, if that gives you comfort. I think most people would see that as a really looooooooooong stretch to reconcile though.

The Africans who were sold to Europeans were war captives from a rival African group(s), rarely were they ever from the same ethnic group, thats why your post makes no sense, you make it seem as though they just grabbed any African and sold them. Don't create strawmen to knock down. Not all Africans are the same or belong to the same group. And those Africans didn't strip away all connections and expressions of African culture and identity of my ancestors, it was the white slavemaster that did that. That Africans sold other Africans to Europeans is one thing, that Europeans enslaved, and erased the culture, identity and name of those Africans sold is another, who forced the white men to buy those Africans and strip away their identities, cultures, and languages? Will you hold the African slavetraders as the blame for that too?

What nonsense. Those that sold a human are as culpable in what became of that human as the ones that bought them. More so in fact, because had they not captured sold them, the purchaser would never have had control of them. You're deluding yourself if you think that the slave seller not as evil as the slaveowner. And you can guarantee that the sellers kept slaves for themselves as well.

BS, those African slave traders didn't force the white slavemaster to take away the language, culture and religion of my African ancestors who were brought to America, they didn't force the white slave master to rape my maternal ancestors and consider as 3/5 human.

Bass, because you're a racist piece of shit, I'm bowing out of this.

High, racist, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Put down the pipe, be proud of your ancestry, and learn to read.

Damn, you are truly a sad, pathetic, broken man.

Find God. You are the reason forgiveness exists.

child-laughter.jpg

Still waiting to see where I was racist and no, I will never embrace that slave master that raped my maternal ancestor, I don't give a damn if it pisses you off.

The Africans who were sold to Europeans were war captives from a rival African group(s), rarely were they ever from the same ethnic group, thats why your post makes no sense, you make it seem as though they just grabbed any African and sold them. Don't create strawmen to knock down. Not all Africans are the same or belong to the same group. And those Africans didn't strip away all connections and expressions of African culture and identity of my ancestors, it was the white slavemaster that did that. That Africans sold other Africans to Europeans is one thing, that Europeans enslaved, and erased the culture, identity and name of those Africans sold is another, who forced the white men to buy those Africans and strip away their identities, cultures, and languages? Will you hold the African slavetraders as the blame for that too?

What nonsense. Those that sold a human are as culpable in what became of that human as the ones that bought them. More so in fact, because had they not captured sold them, the purchaser would never have had control of them. You're deluding yourself if you think that the slave seller not as evil as the slaveowner. And you can guarantee that the sellers kept slaves for themselves as well.

BS, those African slave traders didn't force the white slavemaster to take away the language, culture and religion of my African ancestors who were brought to America, they didn't force the white slave master to rape my maternal ancestors and consider as 3/5 human.
you keep making that claim she was raped, yet you dont have any proof of such

It comes out as expected that my total African ancestry is 55%, what is shocking is 15% European ancestry, which is too damn high, the rest is, as expected, Native American ancestry.

My paternal ancestry traces back to a West African ancestor in Mali and my maternal ancestry traces back to a Native American woman.

That 15% European ancestry is bogus, is several other tests done by other genetic ancestry companies, my European ancestry was no higher that 5%.
so, who raped the Native American woman?

Or that it was the people of European ancestry who were the first to figure out that owning other human beings was immoral and were the first people on Earth to make it first uncommon and then illegal. Here in the United States they expended a whole lot of their blood and treasure doing that.
forgetting the fact that every ethnicity has been in slavery at some point in their history

And that free blacks in the USA owned slaves too just as did their African ancestors.

And there Jews who collaborated with the Nazis, by your logic Jews are just as guilty for their Holocaust as the Nazis right?

It comes out as expected that my total African ancestry is 55%, what is shocking is 15% European ancestry, which is too damn high, the rest is, as expected, Native American ancestry.

My paternal ancestry traces back to a West African ancestor in Mali and my maternal ancestry traces back to a Native American woman.

That 15% European ancestry is bogus, is several other tests done by other genetic ancestry companies, my European ancestry was no higher that 5%.

My maternal grandmother is Native America moron and I have some on my father's side too, but it wasn't rape.

My maternal grandmother is Native America moron and I have some on my father's side too, but it wasn't rape.
then how do you know it WAS rape in the other case?
you dont

And he forgets that the vast majority of people of European ancestry NEVER OWNED SLAVES.

It became "immoral" to enslave people only after it was deemed not to be profitable anymore, before that it was common to teach blacks being a good slave was good in the sight of God.
Did your family teach you that as they sat around the campfire discussing ancestral rape of Grandma?

you dont

He doesn't. Six kids. That assumes at least a ten year period of time, if not more. He won't entertain the thought that she was in love, or that it somehow served her to some degree of benefit to father his children.

:lol:

Oh my.

you dont

He doesn't. Six kids. That assumes at least a ten year period of time, if not more. He won't entertain the thought that she was in love, or that it somehow served her to some degree of benefit to father his children.

She wasn't in love moron, we have the records that prove that all property was passed to the slavemaster's wife and that some of the children were sold off.

If the slave traders hadn't sold your ancestors in the first place then the whiteman couldn't have taken anything from them. I doubt the current slave holders in Africa treat their slaves any better than white slave owners did back in the day.

you dont

She wasn't in love moron, we have the records that prove that all property was passed to the slavemaster's wife and that some of the children were sold off.

Ah, the white French slavemaster was married. I wonder what she thought about all the kids running around.

This story just gets better and better.

If the slave traders hadn't sold your ancestors in the first place then the whiteman couldn't have taken anything from them. I doubt the current slave holders in Africa treat their slaves any better than white slave owners did back in the day.

The white man is responsible for his own actions, not the slave traders, they didn't have to buy the slaves and raped and culturally brainwash anyone.

Ah, the white French slavemaster was married. I wonder what she thought about all the kids running around.

You think white women gave a damn that their husbands raped slave women they saw as less that human?

You think white women gave a damn that their husbands raped slave women they saw as less that human?

:lol:

Well, you have the paperwork to prove it all...

The white man is responsible for his own actions, not the slave traders, they didn't have to buy the slaves and raped and culturally brainwash anyone.

And the slave traders you seem to be excusing didn't have to sell them. Does the fact that the sellers were the same color as those they sold excuse their evil?

Forum List

Back