Just got my 23andme genetic test results back

If the slave traders hadn't sold your ancestors in the first place then the whiteman couldn't have taken anything from them. I doubt the current slave holders in Africa treat their slaves any better than white slave owners did back in the day.

The white man is responsible for his own actions, not the slave traders, they didn't have to buy the slaves and raped and culturally brainwash anyone.

And the slave traders you seem to be excusing didn't have to sell them. Does the fact that the sellers were the same color as those they sold excuse their evil?
to the basshole is seems to

If the slave traders hadn't sold your ancestors in the first place then the whiteman couldn't have taken anything from them. I doubt the current slave holders in Africa treat their slaves any better than white slave owners did back in the day.

The white man is responsible for his own actions, not the slave traders, they didn't have to buy the slaves and raped and culturally brainwash anyone.

And the slave traders you seem to be excusing didn't have to sell them. Does the fact that the sellers were the same color as those they sold excuse their evil?

I didn't excuse the slave traders you idiot and like I said, Africans are not all the same people, they sold war captives from other African groups. Still, none of them forced the white man to buy war captives and take then to America to raped, dehumanize, and culturally castrate.

I didn't excuse the slave traders you idiot and like I said, Africans are not all the same people, they sold war captives from other African groups. Still, none of them forced the white man to buy war captives and take then to America to raped, dehumanize, and culturally castrate.

Yeah, you are excusing them. You're saying that it wasn't as bad because it was war or not as bad because they weren't selling out of their own tribe. Do you think that the female slaves cared what color the guy raping them was? Do you think that the girls and women being forced into slavery in African nations today care that their owners wear the same color skin?
Slavery in Darfur - A Report by the Darfur Consortium
When slavery is brought up, images are often conjured of African civilians being forced to work the cotton fields of America, or the cane fields of Haiti. The backbreaking agricultural work on no pay with no freedom to come and go, the physical coercion – these are all not things of the past:

Currently, in Darfur, there is "substantial evidence which indicates that many hundreds of people are being held in areas controlled by the Janjaweed where they are forced to farm land, tend animals and harvest crops for the benefit of the militia and their families. They are not paid for this work and they are not allowed to leave these areas" according to a new report by the Darfur Consortium.
Slavery in Darfur - A Report by the Darfur Consortium | STAND

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery
In the early years of the 21st Century - 2000 to 2010
Rwanda is a source country for some women and children trafficked for the purposes of forced labor and sexual exploitation. Rwandan girls are trafficked within the country for domestic servitude, as well as for commercial sexual exploitation; in a limited number of cases, this trafficking is facilitated by loosely organized prostitution networks.
Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery - Rwanda

Evil is evil and I would think that the animosity you hold for a white ancestor that committed atrocities wouldn't be different from the way you'd feel to have a black ancestor that committed atrocities.

yeah, because they treated those slaves with such respect
:rolleyes:

Where would you rather live today as a black person, the Ivory Coast or New York City?

History is a cruel bitch, but unless you actually were a slave, count your blessings too.

Western cave man = Country Club
Canadian cave man = Canadian Club
Hot cave man = Fan Club
Sandaless cave man = Club foot

:)

Your question doesn't and is irrelevant. The overwhelming majority didn't willingly consent to sex with a person that treated them like crap, you're only obsessed with white people looking bad for slave rape and trying to downplay what we all know was a common occurence.

I don't suffer from white guilt.

You won't answer the question, because it might actually make your great great great grandmother something more than a victim.

That's a shame, that you want to view her that way. Perhaps you can answer my question in private upon reflection. Perhaps you will see her in a different light.

Your choice.

My great-great-great-great grandmother had six children, all mulattos and from the traditions and stories handed down our family from generation to generation we know the man that impregnated her was a rapist.
And Id say you are still in chains and being repeatably raped still.
Very sad.

Where would you rather live today as a black person, the Ivory Coast or New York City?

History is a cruel bitch, but unless you actually were a slave, count your blessings too.

Interestingly, my fiance - who was mixed race - used to say the same thing.

He hates white people.

No, he doesn't. Your response is pathetic, and shows a lack of intelligent thought.
you have to admit race dominates his posts

Charlie clearly has an interest in racial issues. So what? He exists because of those issues. I try and consider why a person thinks the way they do before I make a judgement on them. I know Charlie isn't a racist because of the way he and I have interacted. I hardly ever agree with him on anything.... and I think sometimes he baits people on race.... but he's not alone in that.... lots of posters here do similar things. People - on this thread - have trivialized his heritage because they dislike what he said about his European heritage. They call him a racist because of what he said about his white bloodline. Frankly, if my ancestor had been raped and created a bloodline through that rape, I'd have issues with that bloodline too. It doesn't mean he 'hates' whites. It doesn't mean he considers white to be less valuable, or less human, or less worthy than him. That's racism..... judging someone on their race. Charlie doesn't do that.

Every one in this thread attacking Bass, shut the fuck up right now, my cousin isn't a racist and he's a lot of things about race I can't say because I'm on active duty but I support him. Stop acting like shit stains attacking the man because he dislikes that his ancestors were raped.

Every one in this thread attacking Bass, shut the fuck up right now, my cousin isn't a racist and he's a lot of things about race I can't say because I'm on active duty but I support him. Stop acting like shit stains attacking the man because he dislikes that his ancestors were raped.

How very like you to judge everyone by the actions of others. In fact, I have not attacked Charlie.... I've defended him.... You're an idiot.

How very like you to judge everyone by the actions of others. In fact, I have not attacked Charlie.... I've defended him.... You're an idiot.
far be it from me to defend failtogo, but he didnt say you
if you read it again he said "Every one in this thread attacking Bass," if you arent attacking him, his comment wasnt directed at you

It's like the terrorist repeating that worn out mantra that he kills because of the oppression of the Jews.

It just doesn't fly anymore.

The reason they are the way they are is because they hate. They're bigots, plain and simple. The only reason they get away with is because so many will support their bigotry.

The Bass lives to point fingers at white people and their "Racism" ignoring the fact that the way he talks gives away his own.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's next to impossible.

I've been here long enough to have developed some impressions of the posters here. Bass is one of the most racist posters here, and certainly the most racist mulatto poster here. How many of us have arrived at the same impression of this thread alone, and yet he continues to beat the dead horse. He's a classic racist (bigot is too kind). And a coward for the shame he brings on the memory of his ancestors.

And CaliGirl is our resident condescending moral compass and know-it-all. What a douche.

CG and Bass have done nothing fucking wrong in this thread, drink a cold cup of shut the fuck up and be at ease you whiny fucking retarded Marine.

It's like the terrorist repeating that worn out mantra that he kills because of the oppression of the Jews.

It just doesn't fly anymore.

The reason they are the way they are is because they hate. They're bigots, plain and simple. The only reason they get away with is because so many will support their bigotry.

The Bass lives to point fingers at white people and their "Racism" ignoring the fact that the way he talks gives away his own.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's next to impossible.

I've been here long enough to have developed some impressions of the posters here. Bass is one of the most racist posters here, and certainly the most racist mulatto poster here. How many of us have arrived at the same impression of this thread alone, and yet he continues to beat the dead horse. He's a classic racist (bigot is too kind). And a coward for the shame he brings on the memory of his ancestors.

And CaliGirl is our resident condescending moral compass and know-it-all. What a douche.

Somebody needs a waaaambulance.

if you read it again he said "Every one in this thread attacking Bass," if you arent attacking him, his comment wasnt directed at you

Fail&Won'tGo's an ass. I'm dumbfounded that he comes from the same bloodline as Charlie.

Fail&Won'tGo's an ass. I'm dumbfounded that he comes from the same bloodline as Charlie.
Shut the fuck up right fucking now.

Forum List

Back