Just got my 23andme genetic test results back

CG and Bass have done nothing fucking wrong in this thread, drink a cold cup of shut the fuck up and be at ease you whiny fucking retarded Marine.

You have a problem with Marines?

Another mulatto in denial. Embrace it, my brother.

Like it or not folks, genetics informs us that every human being on earth is the progeny of one specific woman and one specific man from North-eastern AFRICA.

Follow these lineages back far enough and you get to what scientists call the Adam and Eve of genetics. "These are individuals who really lived in the past. There was really some woman at some point in the past who was the common ancestor of all modern mitochondrial DNA, and there really was one man who was the common ancestor of all Y chromosomes," says Jobling. "They didn't necessarily live at the same time -- the evidence suggests they didn't -- but they were both probably within Africa."

Y-chromosomal Adam probably lived 65,000 years ago, and mitochondrial Eve some 150,000 years ago. The people living around the same time as these two individuals would have passed on their genes like Adam and Eve, but their Y chromosome and mitochondrial DNA lines would have eventually died out. "You only need a man who doesn't have any sons or a woman who doesn't have any daughters for one of those lines to die," says Jobling. (I have no sisters, so I am the end of the line for my mother's mitochondrial DNA.)

source

We all distantly related to one another.

Thanks to that shocking revelation can't you almost just feel the good fellowship and sense brotherhood developing between our resident NAZIs, Zionists, Black racists, and White racists ?

Because we all know how much those racists are into science and were only racists becuase they were slightly misinformed about heredity, right?

Like it or not folks, genetics informs us that every human being on earth is the progeny of one specific woman and one specific man from North-eastern AFRICA.

Follow these lineages back far enough and you get to what scientists call the Adam and Eve of genetics. "These are individuals who really lived in the past. There was really some woman at some point in the past who was the common ancestor of all modern mitochondrial DNA, and there really was one man who was the common ancestor of all Y chromosomes," says Jobling. "They didn't necessarily live at the same time -- the evidence suggests they didn't -- but they were both probably within Africa."

Y-chromosomal Adam probably lived 65,000 years ago, and mitochondrial Eve some 150,000 years ago. The people living around the same time as these two individuals would have passed on their genes like Adam and Eve, but their Y chromosome and mitochondrial DNA lines would have eventually died out. "You only need a man who doesn't have any sons or a woman who doesn't have any daughters for one of those lines to die," says Jobling. (I have no sisters, so I am the end of the line for my mother's mitochondrial DNA.)

source

We all distantly related to one another.

Thanks to that shocking revelation can't you almost just feel the good fellowship and sense brotherhood developing between our resident NAZIs, Zionists, Black racists, and White racists ?

Because we all know how much those racists are into science and were only racists becuase they were slightly misinformed about heredity, right?
actually, i think thats out of date now
i believe the latest estimate is it was in central Asia

CG and Bass have done nothing fucking wrong in this thread, drink a cold cup of shut the fuck up and be at ease you whiny fucking retarded Marine.

You have a problem with Marines?

Another mulatto in denial. Embrace it, my brother.

Nobody gives a shit that my mother is white or that I'm half white, that isn't going to stop cops from pulling me over in my 740 BMW because they think its stolen. I am black, get over it and move on. A mulatto is a mule, I'm not a fucking mule you slackjawed dipshit.

Nobody gives a shit that my mother is white or that I'm half white, that isn't going to stop cops from pulling me over in my 740 BMW because they think its stolen. I am black, get over it and move on. A mulatto is a mule, I'm not a fucking mule you slackjawed dipshit.

Bass gives a shit.

And are you saying that LEOs profile on 10 year-old luxury cars that can be bought for less than the price of a new KIA? What's it worth? 5K?

:cuckoo:

Every one in this thread attacking Bass, shut the fuck up right now, my cousin isn't a racist and he's a lot of things about race I can't say because I'm on active duty but I support him. Stop acting like shit stains attacking the man because he dislikes that his ancestors were raped.

How very like you to judge everyone by the actions of others. In fact, I have not attacked Charlie.... I've defended him.... You're an idiot.

I think Flaylo was making a blanket "If the shoe fits" comment.

But then Flaylo is as much a racist as the Bass is if he thinks the only way he could have white blood his ancestor had to have been raped.

What would you think if I made this statement: My Native American blood must have been the result of Cherokees raping my Great, Great, Great Grandmother. That's the only possible explanation and I don't care if it harelips every reasonable person on the site. Nevermind that my wife is part Seminole, or that my Aunt is married to a full-blooded Sioux Indian. I don't care. It had to be rape because no white would give it up to a person of another race willingly. That's my belief and I stand by it.

This is exactly the type of racism the Bass practices. And you're too blind and stubborn to recognize it.

Last edited:

But then Flaylo is as much a racist as the Bass is if he thinks the only way he could have white blood his ancestor had to have been raped.

What would you think if I made this statement: My Native American blood must have been the result of Cherokees raping my Great, Great, Great Grandmother. That's the only possible explanation and I don't care if it harelips every reasonable person on the site. Nevermind that my wife is part Seminole, or that my Aunt is married to a full-blooded Sioux Indian. I don't care. It had to be rape because no white would give it up to a person of another race willingly. That's my belief and I stand by it.

This is exactly the type of racism the Bass practices. And you're too blind and stubborn to recognize it.

She's a fucking genius, mud.

And if you don't believe me, I'm sure she'll be right along to tell you again herself.

Every one in this thread attacking Bass, shut the fuck up right now, my cousin isn't a racist and he's a lot of things about race I can't say because I'm on active duty but I support him. Stop acting like shit stains attacking the man because he dislikes that his ancestors were raped.

How very like you to judge everyone by the actions of others. In fact, I have not attacked Charlie.... I've defended him.... You're an idiot.

I'm very impressed with your use of big letters and pretty colors to make a point. Not.

Charlie is entitled to believe that no 'white' would 'give it up to a person of another race willingly'.... He's wrong, but that does not make him a racist. Being mistaken is not being a racist.

https://www.23andme.com/

You spent $199 to have this test done? What an absolute waste of money!
and he had 3 of them done

Damn!

I would only have genetic testing done by a reputable lab if I was concerned about some sort of genetic disorder, like cystic fibrosis or some sort of cancer...and in that situation, I would expect that the insurance would pay for some of it.

Damn!

I would only have genetic testing done by a reputable lab if I was concerned about some sort of genetic disorder, like cystic fibrosis or some sort of cancer...and in that situation, I would expect that the insurance would pay for some of it.
i wouldnt bother
i wouldnt waste $600 on something that doesnt change who i am 1 iota

And he forgets that the vast majority of people of European ancestry NEVER OWNED SLAVES.

Or that it was the people of European ancestry who were the first to figure out that owning other human beings was immoral and were the first people on Earth to make it first uncommon and then illegal. Here in the United States they expended a whole lot of their blood and treasure doing that.

It became "immoral" to enslave people only after it was deemed not to be profitable anymore, before that it was common to teach blacks being a good slave was good in the sight of God.

That is complete and utter BULLSHIT.

Slavery in Africa was part of the culture (and still is in some areas) long before Europeans showed up.

The Africans who were sold to Europeans were war captives from a rival African group(s), rarely were they ever from the same ethnic group, thats why your post makes no sense, you make it seem as though they just grabbed any African and sold them. Don't create strawmen to knock down. Not all Africans are the same or belong to the same group. And those Africans didn't strip away all connections and expressions of African culture and identity of my ancestors, it was the white slavemaster that did that. That Africans sold other Africans to Europeans is one thing, that Europeans enslaved, and erased the culture, identity and name of those Africans sold is another, who forced the white men to buy those Africans and strip away their identities, cultures, and languages? Will you hold the African slavetraders as the blame for that too?

What nonsense. Those that sold a human are as culpable in what became of that human as the ones that bought them. More so in fact, because had they not captured sold them, the purchaser would never have had control of them. You're deluding yourself if you think that the slave seller not as evil as the slaveowner. And you can guarantee that the sellers kept slaves for themselves as well.

BS, those African slave traders didn't force the white slavemaster to take away the language, culture and religion of my African ancestors who were brought to America, they didn't force the white slave master to rape my maternal ancestors and consider as 3/5 human.

You sad sack booby.

Everyone who came to America has been assimilated; the ones who haven't are marginalized and live on the fringes of society. I don't speak Norwegian or Gaelic. My Irish ancestry is basically lost because starving, illiterate parents put their children on boats and sent them to America. The Norwegians were loaded onto cattle cars and dumped in the Dakotas to bust sod. Many died from the harsh conditions.

It wasn't slavery - but they lived hard lives, oft at the subsistence level. They did, however, learn English and become Americans. And much of the language and traditions were forgotten and set aside as they assimilated. That's what happens in a "melting pot" society.

As FF noted above, Walter Williams has a very valid outlook, one it would behoove you to emulate. Instead of focusing so heavily on the truly awful things that happened to your ancestors, how about being grateful for the current blessings of your liberty which was paid for by them? It would be more of an honor to their memory.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Damn!

Well, he does have a DISORDER. Only a truly disturbed person would obsess about what happened to his ancestors to the point where it colors his entire existence.

Last edited:

Bass gives a shit.

And are you saying that LEOs profile on 10 year-old luxury cars that can be bought for less than the price of a new KIA? What's it worth? 5K?

:cuckoo:

Actually I don't give a damn, DNA evidence actually confirmed oral stories passed down.

Forum List

Back