Just how fucked up is California?

Here’s a suggestion:

If you don’t like California, don’t go there.

If you live there and don’t like it, move.

Or you could just whine on an internet message board like a little girl.

If you don’t like California, don’t go there.
If you live there and don’t like it, move.”

Yeah, that sounds way more sensible than;
“Take a stand, write to key politicians and legislators. Convey your extreme displeasure with this shithole putting illegal Mexicans ahead of real Americans.”

A young American woman is dead, KILLED by an illegal who was deported 5 times previously and who liberals were protecting from being deported again. The guy gets a slap on the wrist and is free to kill another American. Yes this IS how sick liberals are.
Now if he were a young fat white alt-rightie and used a car...the trumpanzees would be calling him a "good man" and the dead girl a bitch who deserved it.

You deflect because your traitorous support of illegals was called out.

The illegal alien that killed Kate got a sentence of "Time Served" for the weapons charges he was convicted of.
Not only that but his new lawyer for the federal case he faces says a vote for a guilty verdict in the federal case is a vote for Trump.

That is how out to lunch California is...

Fucked up, plain and simple. They do what's contrary.

The culprit sported his best feel sorry for me face, because I'm an uneducated illegal who meets the liberal ideo"logical" dream. In other terms, by liberal standards he was the victim, and the jury bought it.

I'm using liberal in general terms. Turns out many liberals realize our immigration system sucks. It's primarily the liberal elite who want the gates open, so they can achieve power in the short term, and ruin the country in the long term.

What sentence did you expect for a weapons charge?

Maybe Manslaughter at the bare minimum? Firing a loaded Gun off in a public tourist spot in the daytime should be against the law. You might hit a seagull?
He wasn't convicted of manslaughter

The prosecution overplayed their hand to pander to rightwing (Trump) outrage

They lost
Obama was president when he was charged ya dimwitt.
And Fat Donnie was campaigning on how this guy should get the death penalty for an accidental shooting

And we agree with him. That's why we voted for the guy. Accidental shooting my foot. It was about as accidental as Fast and Furious.
One shot was fired and hit the ground 80 feet away

A young American woman is dead, KILLED by an illegal who was deported 5 times previously and who liberals were protecting from being deported again. The guy gets a slap on the wrist and is free to kill another American. Yes this IS how sick liberals are.
Now if he were a young fat white alt-rightie and used a car...the trumpanzees would be calling him a "good man" and the dead girl a bitch who deserved it.

You deflect because your traitorous support of illegals was called out.
No deflection...a prediction of what would have happened based on the evidence of you all crying for the alt-right murderer in Charlottesville.

Another thought...how do we know you aren't illegal?

The illegal alien that killed Kate got a sentence of "Time Served" for the weapons charges he was convicted of.
Not only that but his new lawyer for the federal case he faces says a vote for a guilty verdict in the federal case is a vote for Trump.

Maybe Manslaughter at the bare minimum? Firing a loaded Gun off in a public tourist spot in the daytime should be against the law. You might hit a seagull?

They lost
Correct.

And the reprehensible right will continue to try to exploit the woman’s death for some perceived partisan ‘advantage’ – this idiotic thread is proof of that.

Most on the right care nothing about justice or the law, they seek only to propagate their fear, hate, and bigotry.

The right picked the wrong case to exploit

Beautiful girl killed by accident is not grounds to condemn 10 million Mexican immigrants

The actions of Trump and the conservative media was reprehensible

They lost
Correct.

And the reprehensible right will continue to try to exploit the woman’s death for some perceived partisan ‘advantage’ – this idiotic thread is proof of that.

Most on the right care nothing about justice or the law, they seek only to propagate their fear, hate, and bigotry.

Beautiful girl killed by accident is not grounds to condemn 10 million Mexican immigrants

Who condemned 10 million Mexican immigrants? Republicans only condemn the illegals that come here.

They lost
And Fat Donnie was campaigning on how this guy should get the death penalty for an accidental shooting

And we agree with him. That's why we voted for the guy. Accidental shooting my foot. It was about as accidental as Fast and Furious.

Right, the gun just shot itself.

As a CCW holder in my state, I am responsible for my actions using a firearm in public. If I shoot somebody not in self-defense, it doesn't matter if it was an accident or not, I'm still being held responsible for the results of my actions.

Now tell us, just where did he get the gun from anyhow?

They lost
Correct.

Who condemned 10 million Mexican immigrants? Republicans only condemn the illegals that come here.
Trump and the conservative media

They lost

As a CCW holder in my state, I am responsible for my actions using a firearm in public. If I shoot somebody not in self-defense, it doesn't matter if it was an accident or not, I'm still being held responsible for the results of my actions.

Found it

The person who should have been prosecuted was the agent who misplaced his weapon

They lost
Correct.

The actions of Trump and the conservative media was ureprehensible

Trump and the conservative media

They lost
Correct.

The poor guy.....he can’t differentiate between immigrants and ILLEGAL immigrants. Most of us were taught this in third grade...WTF

Cali is long gone.......

Beyond help.....too much scum on the streets over there....asking for crumbs......

why they don't go back to Mexicali.....their land....is beyond me.

I expect a criminal, who used a gun to kill someone, to be sent to prison forever. Clearly you don't. Why do you hate non criminals?

Found it

The person who should have been prosecuted was the agent who misplaced his weapon

Oh, okay, he just found a stolen gun. Gee, what are the chances of that?

So you have this guy who was deported five times, has a criminal history, says "he found" a gun since we all find guns laying around now and then, and shoots an American and kills her by accident.

Hey RW, I have a bridge for sale here in the Cleveland area. I'll sell it to you cheap and you can make millions if you set up a toll booth there.

Found it

Oh, okay, he just found a stolen gun. Gee, what are the chances of that?

So you have this guy who was deported five times, has a criminal history, says "he found" a gun since we all find guns laying around now and then, and shoots an American and kills her by accident.

Hey RW, I have a bridge for sale here in the Cleveland area. I'll sell it to you cheap and you can make millions if you set up a toll booth there.

Tell it to Hannity....he will believe you

Found it

Only a twisted tard all fucked up in the head can even think about fabricating such bullshit. And only Loon York and Mexifornia could/would rule on the case as they did...any legitimate court would have convicted the filthy fuck of criminal negligence causing death. This is super basic shit.

Found it

Only a twisted tard all fucked up in the head can even think about fabricating such bullshit. And only Loon York and Mexifornia could/would rule on the case as they did...any legitimate court would have convicted the filthy fuck of criminal negligence causing death. This is super basic shit.
The jury ruled correctly

The state over prosecuted a weak case. It is what happens when you listen to conservative media

Found it

The jury ruled correctly

The state over prosecuted a weak case. It is what happens when you listen to conservative media

NEGATIVE
A jury made up of disgusting Liberals fucked up big time...The End.

Forum List

Back