Just how often does the Comrade lie?

I don't buy it.
Special-Snowflake.jpg

No it's true, the guy lies absolutely shamelessly on the daily.
Where? when? oh my God we had better impeach him. We can't have a liar in the White House....that may cause us to lose our doctor and our plan. Give us a break dude.

Again with the false equivalency.

Look, if you don't care that Trump lies daily just say so, stop pretending that anyone does it like him.

You are right, BUT this guy is taking it to a whole new level. I have NEVER seen someone lie on video, deny it even though the video is presented to him, and his cult doesn't see a thing.

Comrade has taken LYING to a new level. The man is an unabashed Serial Liar.

Special-Snowflake.jpg

Again with the false equivalency.

Look, if you don't care that Trump lies daily just say so, stop pretending that anyone does it like him.
He hasn't lied to me when he does I'll let you know....

Politicians lie.

Not like Trump they don't.

AMEN! This guy has taken lying to the Super Bowl level and he hasn't been president for a week yet. I still say he will eventually lose his mind in office.

Remember the old Mash segment when the visiting hard nose office lost his mind and asked the black guy to start singing a racist song. THAT is what is going to happen to Comrade.

I don't know how the people in the White House are going to be able to handle it when he finally flips out.

Politicians lie. And guess what? Both Democrats and Republicans do it. It's hardly 'breaking news.' Ya gotta grow up Snowflakes. The world's a harsh place. There are no 'Safe Spaces.'

You are right, BUT this guy is taking it to a whole new level. I have NEVER seen someone lie on video, deny it even though the video is presented to him, and his cult doesn't see a thing.

Ah ok, i'll give you a break. I'll just assume you're a Snowflake youngster. You're not up on the long long history of Politicians lying. I'll allow you your fantasies. I'm fair that way.

He hasn't lied to me when he does I'll let you know....

So when he promised you that illegals will be "GONE DAY ONE!" he didn't lie to you?

And I guess you are still waiting on that 40 foot Great Wall of North America too?

So when he promised you that illegals will be "GONE DAY ONE!" he didn't lie to you?

And I guess you are still waiting on that 40 foot Great Wall of North America too?
He never promised me illegals would be gone on day one that is silly. And if I knew what the hell your second line means or what you are trying to say with it I'd be very worried about myself....

Politicians lie. And guess what? Both Democrats and Republicans do it. It's hardly 'breaking news.' Ya gotta grow up Snowflakes. The world's a harsh place. There are no 'Safe Spaces.'

Ah ok, i'll give you a break. I'll just assume you're a Snowflake youngster. You're not up on the long long history of Politicians lying. I'll allow you your fantasies. I'm fair that way.

Nope, I know all politicians lie. It is a given. But this guy is taking the lie to a whole new level never seen by anyone before. He is the All Star of Lying.

You can't even get mad at Snowflake youngsters like this OP. I mean they truly believe Politicians lying started with Donald Trump. They're so clueless about context and history. This stuff is happening for the first time for them. They're like newborns.

I can't even muster the energy to inform them. If i did, it would likely only destroy their fantasies. And i'm just not that kind of person. So i'm gonna let this one go. I'll allow the Snowflakes to enjoy their fantasies. See ya. :)

[
Yes, it is what Trump has been shamelessly fucking lying about all along.

So the story is the same, and the one shamelessly fucking lying is you. :thup:

Hey, you're a Communists working for Soros,

He at one point was saying that IRS audits him perhaps because he is such a devout Christian.

It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad for our country to have elected this buffoon. It is especially sad for you, since he insults your intelligence daily and you ask if you may have another please.

He insults my intelligence by making fools of you butthurt Soros Soldiers? :eek:

Nah, I enjoy him making complete fools of your bitter and hate filled Stalinists.

Is it possible that Comrade is still playing the Putin game of delegitimizing our electoral system? I just thought about it. Is Donald still carrying Putin's torch? There has got to be something behind his insane illegals voted conspiracy theory. The man will not let it go!

Forum List

Back