JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

This is the racist hate from the Negro

1637609113582.png

1637609142840.png

Equality of the law is.

~~~~~~
Really?

BREAKING:​

Parade Killer Darrell Brooks Was Recently Arrested after RUNNING OVER WOMAN at a Gas Station Earlier This Month!

And Was Bailed Out for Only $1000 Last Week …Update: It Was Mother of His Child

22 Nov 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Multiple people were killed and injured after a person driving an SUV plowed through a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Sunday evening.
As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier the suspect’s name is Darrell Brooks and he was recently released on bail.

~Snip~
Chisholm bragged about abolishing bail and congratulated other Soros-backed DAs on Twitter.
And now we know that Darrel Brooks was released back on the street with a VERY LOW BAIL after he purposely RAN OVER A WOMAN with his car following a fight.
JS Online reported:
Darrell Brooks Jr., the man suspected of being the driver, has been charged three times in less than two years with recklessly endangering the safety of others, most recently on Nov. 5 as part of a domestic abuse incident for which he was also charged with resisting or obstructing an officer.​
In the case this month, a woman told police Brooks purposefully ran her “over with his vehicle” while she was walking through a gas station parking lot after he had followed her there after a fight, according to the criminal complaint. The woman was hospitalized for her injuries, court records show.​
Brooks posted $1,000 bond on Nov. 11 in the most recent incident and was released from Milwaukee County Jail on Nov. 16, according to the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office. He also was charged in July 2020 with two felony counts of second-degree recklessly endangering the safety of others using a dangerous weapon. Both cases are ongoing.​
UPDATE: The woman Brooks ran over was the mother of his child.

Commentary:
This fellow seems nice an excellent example of the "Great Society". Perhaps he is a member of the Democrat party. He has a son and is teaching him to be a fine example of that party.
Why is it that when reading about these horrific crimes, 90% of the perpetrators have lengthy arrest records?
How can someone arrested more than 6, 12 and 36 times be free to commit more crime?
Since when are career criminals of Felonies free through revolving doors?

Do we now have Black Supremacism in America?

Last edited:
Chilling...."the old white ppl 2 knokk dem tf out!" That is exactly what he did at the parade. Hell, the MF didn't even STOP after hitting all those people!!!

Last edited:
So where is the MSM on this? I have not heard much. I wonder why? I just searched and found no story from any network but Fox.

When you drive a vehicle with limited rear visibility, it’s the safest way to park since you aren’t backing out blind. I often park that way as well. Plus it’s easier to back into a confined space than to pull into one, when backing the car tends to pivot on the inner rear wheel, when pull in it follows an arc.
We back in park every day at work. Signs say back in parking. So we dont run over people when driving out.

So where is the MSM on this? I have not heard much. I wonder why? I just searched and found no story from any network but Fox.
Maybe the problem isn't the MSM but more about you being crazy?

Yes that is what the murderer told them and the “I was fleeing a knife fight and how to run over dozens of people with my truck to save my own life”
That scenario is across the board bullshit and probably being used to buy time and quiet things down with some form of, albeit awful, “excuse”. 1,000,000 to 1 this holds up as an exhoneration .

You do not know where the story originated from but all the same, it came from the police to the media.

Forum List

Back