JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

A complete reform of how we hire and train police officers.
Let’s reform how we deal with repeat violent offenders. Interesting how the topic is about a piece of scum SAVAGE ANIMAL who just murdered five people, and you’re back to complaining about police.

So night means you can’t see people and you need an easy method to resolve your responsibility. Parking lot in total darkness? Your excuses are.
Lol who they hell did a wedgy on you bro.
Its at work and yes the lighting isnt good.
They require it.

Finally. Ill park any damned way i please. Those that get their panties in a wad i dont care.

it solves the problem of the fines for speeding, which is what we were talking about.

The fact that you bring up one of the rare cases in which an unarmed black man was killed by police, when the topic was speeding, just shows your continuing bias. There are unarmed white men killed by police, albeit infrequently as well, yet somehow we never hear about them.

I was addressing your statement about all one has to do is obey the laws. That's not always true is it?

What kind of reform? Police officers are vetted and trained quite well. If they were not, incidents would be much more than just a few now and then.
Exactly! There are something like 50 million police encounters per year, with around half of them with blacks, and many involving belligerent, drunk, and defiant criminals, and despite that, there are only around 10 or so cases of unarmed black men - many in the commission of a crime - who are killed. That shows amazing restraint and training on the part of police.

Don’t expect any libs to agree….they’re too busy making excuses for criminals (if they’re Black).

Exactly! There are something like 50 million police encounters per year, with around half of them with blacks, and many involving belligerent, drunk, and defiant criminals, and despite that, there are only around 10 or so cases of unarmed black men - many in the commission of a crime - who are killed. That shows amazing restraint and training on the part of police.

Don’t expect any libs to agree….they’re too busy making excuses cor criminals (if they’re Black).
I have come to the realization that pknopp just wants to argue.

Unfortunately we know all too well about the Prosecutor's office in Wisconsin.

With three felonies inside of Two years he gets also slapped with a federal habitual criminal charge on top of this.

Let's see if he actually gets out on bail.

Let's see if he actually gets to be charged with the murder of 5 people, 40 counts of assault. And I don't even know the number of attempted murders....
Plus the "habitual"...plus vehicular homicide plus plus plus.

Let’s reform how we deal with repeat violent offenders. Interesting how the topic is about a piece of scum SAVAGE ANIMAL who just murdered five people, and you’re back to complaining about police.

And I will continue to.

Judge Tosses Staten Island Man’s Conviction Following NYPD Drug Planting Allegations

Do you think this is the first time these officers did this? How many more times would they have been allowed to get away with it if not for the due diligence of those outside the system?

What kind of reform? Police officers are vetted and trained quite well. If they were not, incidents would be much more than just a few now and then.

Up until recently they were swept under the rug.

I absolutely will continue to push what I wish to see happen.
You are not pushing anything, you say we need police reform but have no solution. You didn't address the other poster and myself that confronted you with the fact that this type of law enforcement incident is very rare.

A question for libs

Legally everyone is innocent till proven guilty

Even this black rapper

But assuming that the state can prove guilt what should his punishment be?

I want him to be executed

A question for libs

Even this black rapper

I agree. Unfortunately, Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty.

A question for libs

Even this black rapper

Well, they found the SUV (badly battered in the front with debris from people) parked in his driveway, so not really a hard call.

Yeah, so many crimes like that: it's obvious who dunnit, and a quick trial to establish a proper record and then a very quick execution would be SO much better and what almost everywhere in the world did within a human lifetime --- and things were much better.

Forum List

Back