JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

Obeying the law will keep you out of Dutch 99% of the time whereas disobeying will likely bring trouble and that’s what you want done away with

I posted a link where it noted that hundred of thousands of people had their rights violated with absolutely no evidence they ever did anything.

You didn't answer my question about what kind of country we have under your beliefs?
A country where it is safe for a law abiding citizen to walk the streets and shop. Also, MOST places in the U.S. do not stop and frisk. Lax law enforcement has caused such things as the incident in Walnut Creek, CA today where 80 perps went into a store and walked out with millions worth of merchandise. The law abiding citizens in that store fled for their lives. The perps had guns and pepper spray.

Unfortunately we know all too well about the Prosecutor's office in Wisconsin.

With three felonies inside of Two years he gets also slapped with a federal habitual criminal charge on top of this.

Let's see if he actually gets out on bail.

Let's see if he actually gets to be charged with the murder of 5 people, 40 counts of assault. And I don't even know the number of attempted murders....
Plus the "habitual"...plus vehicular homicide plus plus plus.
He confessed on tape to premeditating murder of white people and then went out and did so while narrating his joy.
This is going to be a lot of fun watching lawless loving lib loons try to massage this turd into a cake.

Last edited:
A country where it is safe for a law abiding citizen to walk the streets. Also, MOST places in the U.S. do not stop and frisk. Lax law enforcement has caused such things as the incident in Walnut Creek, CA today where 80 perps went into a story and walked out with millions worth of merchandise. The law abiding citizens in that store fled for their lives. The perps had guns and pepper spray.

The cops were likely busy elsewhere pulling some kid over because of a missing license plate light.

A country where it is safe for a law abiding citizen to walk the streets and shop. Also, MOST places in the U.S. do not stop and frisk. Lax law enforcement has caused such things as the incident in Walnut Creek, CA today where 80 perps went into a store and walked out with millions worth of merchandise. The law abiding citizens in that store fled for their lives. The perps had guns and pepper spray.
But see, that's okay because they're black, and ----- because racism.

LOL

You shouldn't be that embarrassed by your own sources. Not to mention, they obviously suck as you couldn't find the results Google was able to find.

Try bing, it produced the links your search engine couldn't find.

Or try yahoo, it produced the links your search engine couldn't find.

Or try duckduckgo, it produced the links your search engine couldn't find.

Or try excite, it produced the links your search engine couldn't find.

Or try aol, it produced the links your search engine couldn't find.

Clearly, the problem isn't that the MSM isn't covering the story -- the problem is you're just a crazed fucking retard who's too humiliated by his own pathetic search engine which can't find what you're looking for.

More deflection. You sure are desperate to move the attention off the black racist POS who just murdered five innocent people.

The conversation revolves around the idea of why I support the idea of no one needing bail to be released.

A question for libs

Legally everyone is innocent till proven guilty

Even this black rapper

But assuming that the state can prove guilt what should his punishment be?

I want him to be executed
Pretty much not innocent until…..when on tape executing the murder that you had on tape said you intend to commit.

Last edited:
The cops were likely busy elsewhere pulling some kid over because of a missing license plate light.
No, radical leftist Democrats decided to lower the shoplifting criminal threshold. Similar to what you seem to advocate. Coddle the criminals, come down on law enforcement.

LOL

You shouldn't be that embarrassed by your own sources. Not to mention, they obviously suck as you couldn't find the results Google was able to find.

Try bing, it produced the links your search engine couldn't find.

Or try yahoo, it produced the links your search engine couldn't find.

Or try duckduckgo, it produced the links your search engine couldn't find.

Or try excite, it produced the links your search engine couldn't find.

Or try aol, it produced the links your search engine couldn't find.

Clearly, the problem isn't that the MSM isn't covering the story -- the problem is you're just a crazed fucking retard who's too humiliated by his own pathetic search engine which can't find what you're looking for.
You done now? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Seems the perp in this case had his 50 incident rap sheet swept under the rug as well. I would be for that reform. The perp should have been in JAIL.
Yup. But because liberals are so sympathetic to criminals, especially since they are disproportionately black, the POS was free to continue his criminal - and now homicidal - activity.

I posted a link where it noted that hundred of thousands of people had their rights violated with absolutely no evidence they ever did anything.
Let’s hear what your “thoughts” and experiences are rather than another MSM propaganda tool culled from “research” that confirms to the agenda
I don’t think you realize that MSM is no longer considered a confirming resource.

Commercial theft is pretty much legal in California. If the police were there they could only stand and watch.

Correct. Anything under $950 dollars they won't bother prosecution. Which is why it was a large group each person taking less than $950

Forum List

Back