JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

You are not pushing anything, you say we need police reform but have no solution. You didn't address the other poster and myself that confronted you with the fact that this type of law enforcement incident is very rare.

You say it is rare. I say it is not.

I'm not going to add them up but you can if you wish to count the number of times people had their rights violated in NYC alone.

Stop-and-frisk in New York City - Wikipedia

Seems the perp in this case had his 50 incident rap sheet swept under the rug as well. I would be for that reform. The perp should have been in JAIL.
and blm wants black thugs like thinks out on the street because they are not free and their black. craziness.

You say it is rare. I say it is not.

I'm not going to add them up but you can if you wish to count the number of times people had their rights violated in NYC alone.

Stop-and-frisk in New York City - Wikipedia
How many were shot and killed? Stop and frisk cut down crime in NY. Today, we saw 80 thieves ransacking a department store and NY is a criminal cesspool.

Seems the perp in this case had his 50 incident rap sheet swept under the rug as well. I would be for that reform. The perp should have been in JAIL.

As should many people who are not.

James Clapper can lie to the country under oath about the government spying on people and nothing................

What he did was a massive hit to this country and..........nothing..........

A question for libs

Legally everyone is innocent till proven guilty

Even this black rapper

But assuming that the state can prove guilt what should his punishment be?

I want him to be executed
With Rittenhouse, the left is saying that with the verdict it is open season on gunning people down.

So, if this guy is found not guilty for driving his car into people, it will open season on lefties driving their vehicles into crowds and killing thousands and thousands!

How many were shot and killed? Stop and frisk cut down crime in NY. Today, we saw 80 thieves ransacking a department store and NY is a criminal cesspool.

Right, violating people's rights are OK with you as long as you see a benefit.

A country where people have no rights but the government has it all would be considered what kind of country?

As should many people who are not.

James Clapper can lie to the country under oath about the government spying on people and nothing................

What he did was a massive hit to this country and..........nothing..........
On that we can agree, radical Marxist-Democrats today are ruining the country. The Governor of Wisconsin should be recalled.

JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured, reports of shots fired. Triage strike team deployed, per police scanner

Still looking for suspects
What the hell is in the coffee in Wisconsin?!?! JEEEZUZ

I hope people are OK

On that we can agree, radical Marxist-Democrats today are ruining the country. The Governor of Wisconsin should be recalled.

Someone like Alexander Acosta should have never been nominated to be labor secretary.

Right, violating people's rights are OK with you as long as you see a benefit.

A country where people have no rights but the government has it all would be considered what kind of country?
Tell you what. Stop criminals and you will stop the violation of people's rights. Frankly if I am walking down the street and a cop stops and frisks me I have nothing to fear. If I am stopped by a mugger I have my life to fear.

What kind of reform? Police officers are vetted and trained quite well. If they were not, incidents would be much more than just a few now and then.
They want almost all criminals off the hook and are trying to disguise that in incidents like this.

Tell you what. Stop criminals and you will stop the violation of people's rights. Frankly if I am walking down the street and a cop stops and frisks me I have nothing to fear. If I am stopped by a mugger I have my life to fear.

You didn't answer my question about what kind of country we have under your beliefs?

Lol who they hell did a wedgy on you bro.
Its at work and yes the lighting isnt good.
They require it.

Finally. Ill park any damned way i please. Those that get their panties in a wad i dont care.
Lol
It’s dark
I can’t drive right
Make it easy for me
Boo hoo

I was addressing your statement about all one has to do is obey the laws. That's not always true is it?
Obeying the law will keep you out of Dutch 99% of the time whereas disobeying will likely bring trouble and that’s what you want done away with

He was released on bail twice

Xvj5xVQd.jpeg

Forum List

Back