Just in case you forgot

LMAO! The first line of the OP article:
"Russian intelligence services intervened in the 2016 U.S. election to help elect Donald Trump."

Now post where the proof that's what happened is. Tell me exactly what they did and post the proof of it.
Did. Not. Happen.

Total BS. GTFO here with that garbage!

That is Fake News! All the way.

Butthurt propagangist writes a butthurt article for "The Atlantic" and instead of having integrity, they publish it.
No proof, no nothing. Garbage! Grah!

Our entire intelligence community disagrees with you. Of course, Putin says you are right.
Of course you have proof of that, correct? There is no link to proof in that article, that's for sure.
You love the article for the confirmation bias, but I dislike it for the lying BS propaganda it is.
That article is the epitome of "Fake News", the gold standard.
It should be used as an example of such in schools.

Start at 1:15 or 1:20

Bitch! Smack yourself, some FOX talking head does not proof make, you fucktard!

Wtf?! You must have been deprived of being taught by the Socratic method.

It's okay, cupcake. :itsok:

Here's an explanation of Flynn's crimes.

He wasn't coerced into lying. The FBI didn't force him to lie. There was no trap. It was not a deep state plot.

It was a real crime.

Wow, that's funny as hell. The people that interviewed Flynn didn't think he lied. The 302s they prepared were edited by their superiors. All that has been proven in documents recently released. Also documents prove he was coerced to plead guilty by telling him they would bankrupt and destroy his son like they did him. Flynn fell on his sword to protect his son who had a new baby at the time. So feel free to take your commie bullshit and shove it.

Yes. We all know a perjury trap is so hard to avoid. The only way to do it is to tell the truth, and we all know that is too much to expect from a right winger.
Telling the truth can be just as problematic given section 1001. Flynn had Miranda Rights just like anyone else and Comey , Cardinal deep state Comey, decided to ignore his rights to have an attorney present. Instead of advising him of his rights they lied to him and told him was not being investigated at all. Comey deserves prison!

Just a reminder he was set up by Obama
Lol, no.
According to the FBI notes he was
No, he wasn't.

Unless you can show me where it says "get Flynn to lie"?

it was true Flynn lied to the FBI?
As it turns out what he said to FBI did not indicate a crime. Flynn talked to Russia because it was his job and he knew FBI knew it when FBI interviewed him.
It would have been absurd for him to lie to FBI unless he figured it was best way to avoid obvious FBI entrapment scheme.

If he did nothing wrong, then just tell the truth.
1589078176742.png

"Russian intelligence services intervened in the 2016 U.S. election to help elect Donald Trump."

Now post where the proof that's what happened is. Tell me exactly what they did and post the proof of it.
Did. Not. Happen.

Butthurt propagangist writes a butthurt article for "The Atlantic" and instead of having integrity, they publish it.

Our entire intelligence community disagrees with you. Of course, Putin says you are right.
Of course you have proof of that, correct? There is no link to proof in that article, that's for sure.
You love the article for the confirmation bias, but I dislike it for the lying BS propaganda it is.

Start at 1:15 or 1:20

Bitch! Smack yourself, some FOX talking head does not proof make, you fucktard!

Wtf?! You must have been deprived of being taught by the Socratic method.

It's okay, cupcake. :itsok:

Do you know who Ratcliffe is? He's Trump's nominee for Director of National Intelligence.

Did. Not. Happen.

You're a liar, the entire intelligence community didn't investigate it.

FBI was there obviously to get Flynn to lie. They had been listening to his phone calls so they knew the facts before they got there. Also Priestap memo has been all over news for last week, He said to FBI agents "is our objective to get him to lie"!!

you are a fool who knows nothing about case and yet you started thread about it. TDS!!

And the answer to his question was "play it by the book". Of course, the right wing and Fox forgot to mention that part of it.

Playing it by the book wouldn't have been Comey just sending a couple of guys over. It's amazing how easily you commie propagandist lie.

Yes. We all know a perjury trap is so hard to avoid. The only way to do it is to tell the truth, and we all know that is too much to expect from a right winger.
Telling the truth can be just as problematic given section 1001. Flynn had Miranda Rights just like anyone else and Comey , Cardinal deep state Comey, decided to ignore his rights to have an attorney present. Instead of advising him of his rights they lied to him and told him was not being investigated at all. Comey deserves prison!

Flynn could have had a lawyer if he wanted one. Quit whining.

And the answer to his question was "play it by the book".

and play it by the book meant squeeze him threatening to abuse his son!!

His son was equally involved in the crimes that Flynn plead guilty to. Charging him with crimes that he committed is not abuse.
They threatened to charge him for FARA. The same thing they let the Podesta’s walk for.

Actually they threatened to charge his son with the Logan act, one of the things they threatened Flynn with.

Lol, no.
No, he wasn't.

Like all the other right wing links, they failed to mention the answer was to play it by the book. I wonder why they never tell that part.

Lol, no.
No, he wasn't.

I already did that days ago in this forum, posted the released documents where they conspired to trap General Flynn. It is obvious you haven't done much reading of the released documents. Here it is again:

Why Was Flynn Targeted? – A Timeline Review of the Three Phases….

♦ January 23 and 24, 2017 – Bill Priestap notes recently released highlight his concern:

Did. Not. Happen.

You're an idiot who refuses to accept the truth. How is that working out for you?

Lol, no.
No, he wasn't.

Like all the other right wing links, they failed to mention the answer was to play it by the book. I wonder why they never tell that part.

Did Comey play it by the book when he sent people over to interview Flynn with zero justification? He admitted he wouldn't have tried that shit with previous administrations. Also if an interview has any adverse implications for the interviewee, a Miranda Warning is required. That's dirty tricks, not playing a damn thing by the book.

His son was equally involved in the crimes that Flynn plead guilty to. Charging him with crimes that he committed is not abuse.
They threatened to charge him for FARA. The same thing they let the Podesta’s walk for.

Actually they threatened to charge his son with the Logan act, one of the things they threatened Flynn with.

If he was not guilty, why would he be afraid of that?

Did. Not. Happen.

Read the Mueller report. It’s all in there.

Did. Not. Happen.

You're an idiot who refuses to accept the truth. How is that working out for you?

Tell the class which intel activities were involved in the assessment. I already gave you a clue, it wasn't the entire intel community. Or I guess you can continue to lie and propagandize. I bet on the latter.

If he was not guilty, why would he be afraid of that?

They already bankrupted him, he didn't want the same for his son. The law requires a guilty plea be informed and voluntary, Flynn's was neither, FBI documents prove that. Brady and exculpatory evidence were withheld form his defense team. The original 302s, from the interviewing agents, have yet to be provided. That's why Barr is dismissing it.

Did. Not. Happen.

Or course we have proof of that. The US Senate Investigation. The Mueller Report. The CIA and the FBI. The Trump, Putin, Trump cultists, and Russian trolls.

Which are you Duke? 53,000 posts in just over 39 months.

Forum List

Back