Just in - OBAMA DOES NOT ENDORSE HARRIS.........

... right after the Clinton's did.
WOW
And the show is going to get interesting.

No Link yet - just happened

OP is correct.

Here is Obama's full statement.

It includes....

We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead. But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges. I believe that Joe Biden’s vision of a generous, prosperous, and united America that provides opportunity for everyone will be on full display at the Democratic Convention in August. And I expect that every single one of us are prepared to carry that message of hope and progress forward into November and beyond.

Hahaha ..

The super delegates in the dem Party will end up deciding
The DNC installed Clinton over Sanders on 2016 against their voters wishes

The DNC installed Biden in 2020, ordering 3 candidates to drop out in a single weekend and all endorse Biden (who was not leading), again, not going with the will of their voters

It will be interesting to see what the DNC orders are, and who they will impose on their voters this time..

And is it the DNC calling these shots? Is it Obama? Is it globalist entities? There’s no transparency. As we sit here we have no idea who is truly running our country.

It’s certainly not Joe Biden

Last edited:
Just what are these dirty dems up to.... I don't trust any of them and their voters should be very pissed off today...
Their convention is going to be fun to watch...
:party:

... right after the Clinton's did.
WOW
And the show is going to get interesting.

No Link yet - just happened

Obama is smart of hold off endorsing Kamala Harris for president so as not to influence the process at this stage.

“We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead,” Obama continued. “But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges.”

Forum List

Back