Just In! President Trump Set To Expand Expedited Removal Of Illegal Aliens

Window dressing..nothing but a token effort.....targeting people with warrants. Very few, if any, illegals whose presence in the US is a crime, by itself.

Where are the millions Trump promised?
Where is the immigration reform Democrats promised when they were elected last year?

You also do not need a warrant to arrest an illegal alien
Is not about the Dems..Trump is the head of the Executive Branch--he could order the Justice dept. to sweep up illegals by the thousands..but he does not..because his talk is a sham..simple as that..he uses the issue to manipulate poor deluded fools into thinking he's on their side..in his pursuit of power..that's the be all and the end all.

Every day..I watch hundreds of illegal go to work in the dairy's here...everyone knows....in fact, the local dairy industry took out a full page ad...asking the govt. to not deport their workers! I guess it worked..because they still go to work..every day..without fear---it is all about the money. As it always has been. The talk is just that..talk.

Blame the Dems if you like..it matters not--Trump has the power..and he chooses not to use it.
Sorry Dim Bulb, but When Obama was in office, The Dim Tard Lead Congress Restricted the ability of The GOV to deport these idiots by manipulating our Immigration Laws.

That Needs SHIT CANNED PRONTO.

The Incompetent DemNazi Lead House refuses to fulfill their campaign promises they made in purple districts to fix immigration, and stop the abuse of our immigration policies, and Asylum status.

They failed. And continue to fail, and have gotten nothing done but try to Impeach The President without having anything to Impeach him on.

They need to get to work instead of go on Vacation.
Trump has the power..and he could detain millions..if he wished to spend the money--yes..they get their day in court..so we convene 100 courts running 24/7--and take a few months to process them. It could be done.
or not.
LOL...yeah...or not.

Uh huh..we need a law against Communism so we can be free...LOL! Perhaps a law against Fascism..so we can be free..and a law against Liberalism..so we can be free. A law against Islam...so we can be free. A law against abortion..so we can be free. Perhaps ban some books..so we can be free.

I expect you get my point. True freedom comes with some drawbacks...some abuses....but I would not..and will not..exchange it for some pseudo-50's Groupthink.

I wish all the illegals out of this country..and I think Trump is fooling you all with his song and dance..he is NEVER going to deport illegals who are already ensconced in this country in any significant number..say North of 100,000. It's just a game...and we are all the losers.

Quoted and saved for when it hits the 2 million mark. :04:
From your mouth to God's ears...but i doubt that you'll have occasion to use it. Once illegals clear the border and get comfy in our system..have jobs in the dairy sector or where-ever..they are protected.

I wouldn't mind being wrong..but I'm not holding my breath.
Do you--or anyone--know what's magic about having been here two years? If they're illegal, why are they protected if they've been living here continuously for two years?
I'm confused about that.
I think you are referring to the DACA Program:

Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States

"The DACA program, announced on June 15, 2012, offered a two-year grant of deportation relief and work authorization to eligible young unauthorized immigrants. Requirements for eligibility included: being at least 15 years old; having entered the United States before the age of 16; having continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007;"
I'm not, but maybe that is what the new policy is referring to. From the OP's link:
The Trump administration is set to expand the ability to rapidly deport illegal aliens who cannot prove they have been in the U.S. for two years or more, according to a federal filing on Monday.

My favorite Rat screw up was showing kids caged by OBAMA and blaming it on Trump. I believe the statute Trump is using came from Sick Willy's era....Barry used it, now Trump will use it....and there isn't a damn thing Nancy can do but go along with it or change the law....good luck with that. WINNING@MAGA!

Trump Set To Expand Expedited Removal Of Illegal Aliens

expand ICE doing nothing AGAIN ?

RW morons crack me up

They do nothing, yet you guys feel the need to throw fire-bombs at them?

They are accomplishing great things, just like Trump.

Trump 2020 all the way!

nobody says a word about ICE doing their job.

DDDUUUHHHHH

can't read huh sparky

Oh right, that's why the bitch and others put out instructions in spanish telling illegals how to evade ICE. If you commies didn't lie you'd be mute.

Forum List

Back